It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Mentioned on the History Channel America Unearthed: The New World Order S2, E2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Out of the blue I was watching the History Channels America Unearthed episode called, "The New World Order"
S2, E2 on YouTube.
They talk about a virus pandemic to cripple and depopulate the population of the world and to take over. This aired on 12-7-2013.
Time 10:31 thru 11:33
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: texastig

They think people are not capable of these things. Yet there are decades old text and movies of 10 times more complex schemes and conspiracies for them to pull from or copy.

Typically they wouldn't even need their own plan only to follow one already written.

The plagiarized speeches come to mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
đź‘Ť

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Honestly I am stunned that so many can't see, they have not even tried to hid both the agenda and the way to accomplish it.
Now that it is more open and you don't even have to search deep in the back roads I am further just plain awed that People don't see!
We are on their wide road now and everyone is applauding it is both sad and funny to watch.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Zoonosis is nothing new and has been the direct cause or threat to cause massive Pandemics since Humans started destroying Nature

Deforestation, Agriculture and Industrial Agriculture, Factory Farming, also the density of city and Urbanization are the direct cause of Zoonosis-Pandemics

there will be more to come the longer humans invade and destroy Nature

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

“They talk about a virus pandemic to cripple and depopulate the population of the world”

It’s obviously not talking about Covid-19 then.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If I made a depopulating virus, I would make one that depopulates a little faster. This one wouldn't even cripple the economy if the government didn't overreact and everyone was wearing masks. The only real problem covid causes is overflowing hospitals when the spread is not controlled well.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

No.

You only take out the old, week, Ill, disabled and infirm.

The rest can work!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: texastig
Out of the blue I was watching the History Channels America Unearthed episode called, "The New World Order"
S2, E2 on YouTube.
They talk about a virus pandemic to cripple and depopulate the population of the world and to take over. This aired on 12-7-2013.
Time 10:31 thru 11:33
www.youtube.com...

Version for those that find YouTube won’t let them:

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“They talk about a virus pandemic to cripple and depopulate the population of the world”

It’s obviously not talking about Covid-19 then.

More like covid 21,22,23,24,25,26 though. The slower they do it the less the uprising? 🤔

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610

I was thinking of a different agenda for the depopulation. Eliminating those you mention would have fixed the social security and Medicare problem they say is coming.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Zoonosis is nothing new and has been the direct cause or threat to cause massive Pandemics since Humans started destroying Nature

Deforestation, Agriculture and Industrial Agriculture, Factory Farming, also the density of city and Urbanization are the direct cause of Zoonosis-Pandemics

there will be more to come the longer humans invade and destroy Nature
What about BSL-4 lab in Wuhan? Where this virus originated... any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

join