It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Government, Bad, Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thinks to all who read this.
THe government would like to get rid of all those people out there who want to expose the truth to everything. We are that group of people. WE have the knowledge to overcome everything else and bring out the truth. I will do what little I can, but that is all. The Omega Agency, NSA, CIA, and all other Shadow government agencies want to silence all those who speek out the truth. I am a beliver in Aliens and UFO's, regardless if the things that I've seen or heard are them or just a normal thing in the wild, or my imagination. There are many of us out there, but what I don't understand is that we all talk about a "Great Revolution" to tell the world what we know, but nobody seems to do anything. All talk, no action. I can understand why. WE need a leader to take the first stand for the rest of us to fall behind. I do not plan on being this leader. I'm simply saying, someone needs to take that first stand. I alone do not have the means to do this. Money, respect, age, knowledge of my topic is all against me. We need someone that has the respect of the public, or at least a small portion, has the mony that it takes to support this "rebellion", and the ultimate knowledge. Knowledge is the key to victory. Our victory is getting rid of all the conspiracies and bring out the truth. One thing though. Bringing out the truth will need to happen opver a period of time, not all at once. If that happened, then we would be laughed at. No, we need to slowly rise up. Get real good foot holds and work our way to the top before we can topple our "Iron Curritain" in reference to the Russian "Iron Curtain" of the Colds War of the U.S.'s knowledge of the weapons, men, and resources had. Live long and Prosper. The truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree, completly. I would gladly lead the charge in combat, but in this arena, I am sorely lacking.

ROSS PAROT!

who

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I too agree completely, unfortunatly I do not have the resources or connections to make a difference by myself. If there is anything I can do to help with this, I will gladly do everything possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
when the aliens come I fully intend to defect and help them out... they've already won, so why not barter a future for my family, eh?

No, really, dudes, there will NOT be a war between greys and humans... we will just be absorbed, at the cultural level, by whatever galactic civilization exists out there... though there may be a few knuckleheads with guns trying to shoot down saucers from time to time

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have access to a major nuclear power plant on the outskirts of NYC that we can take hostage and demand secret GOV answers when they ask what we want.

watch them break down my door tonight, rip the pc out of the socket and arrest me.

In all seriousness, if anyone's got $300, I can design double sided flyers of anything you guys can think of. We can get 5000 UV coated full color double sided flyers for $300.

10,000 flyers for $500
20,000 for $800

even if its to promote ATS. $$$$$$$$$$

THOUGH to reach the masses we will have to take over a few tv AND RADIO staions.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
the way kitty thinks....yeah thats it.

Really though, perhaps if those of us here pool resources, something can be started. We'll just have to wait and see how the meet goes.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I liked kitty better when she seemed to be the level-headed person who understood how Government works, thus elevating herself above simple conspiracy theories...

Unless she's being sarcastic, then GO KITTY....

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i never get to have any fun

LET ME HAVE SOME FUN ALREADY

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Onlyinmydreams is right--- 100%

Go ahead and fight-off the aliens, then watch them as they laugh at you while disintegrating your testicles with a particle beam.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
originally posted by Daniel.

replies to 'Bad Government'

I believe in what I say. I try to tell the truth. I try to do thorough research before opening my mouth. I've learned that if I open my mouth before I research what i'm talking about, I usually get my foot in my mouth. Trust me, it don't taste good! I'm sure many of you reading this has done that. I meant it when I said we need to rise against the evils in this world. To get the truth out, we have to move past our petty differences. We have to rise up and out of the slums that we come from, or how the government makes us look like we come from. I hate this country. It is no better than anyother in the world, but yet I want to be a United States Marine Corps Officer. I will fight for this country. Yet I hate it. We supposivly have the freedoms of speech, religion, free will, and being able to do anything, go anywhere. It is impossible to say what we want to. If I were to go to the local newspapers and try to get them to run stories on this kind of stuff, they would laugh at me and tell me to go and join my friends at Rosswell. In my opinion, not that it is true or untrue, but most of those 'flying saucer' chasers out there are nuts, and want to believe, but for many unknown reasons, cannot, or believe too much. They think that everything that they see is alien. I believe that most people that view these pages, reads these articles, thinks about this stuff, only half believes. They want to believe, want to help, but they don't want to take action when the time calls for it.......We talk the talk, but do we walk the walk? To accomplish an ultimate victory, thisis what we have to do.
But, the quesion is, what victory are we searching for? Getting the truth known to the world? Okay, that's a start. Fighting off any invading alien task force, okay, that's alittle out there, but workable. To make any of this possible, we have to set goals to reach for, we have to make deffinate plans of action, along with plan B's. I have not planned these things out, I'm only working in moral, trying to get everyone pulled together. I look around, read the articles, listen to the assortment of people in the chat rooms, and then look at the many responses. Do you want to know what I see? I do not mean to offend, even though I know I will offend somebody. I see people that probably knows there stuff, but doesn't apply it to useful purposes. But rather we all goof off and poke fun at it. I say we because I too was doing this until a little while ago, and i know here in a little bit i'll go back to the chat rooms and talk and goof off more, but at least I try to learn more about our objective. I'm sorry to offend. if I have, tell me. i'll try to make it up to you, but all that I have said is the truth, and everyone who reads this and really, truely believes and wants to help knows that I am telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunGirl
Onlyinmydreams is right--- 100%

Go ahead and fight-off the aliens, then watch them as they laugh at you while disintegrating your testicles with a particle beam.

I still prefer to look them laughing at me than surrending without a fight.

Let's start a crusade !!!!!

Seriously I don't beleive in aliens etc... but if it had to happen, then you know what I would do.

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i was talking to my sister online one night...shes on a base in South Dikie...airforce.

little did i know all our conversations were being monitored....all of them !

so we got into a few topics that I cant go into detail online anymore....all I can say is B2's. Tech stuff, new advancments in their technology. Along with the whole alien thing. Anyway, she got a few phone calls and a visit the next day. Poor thing nearly pissed her pants.

So much for freedom of speech. They can take our last penny to build it, but they cant tell us what it is.

Thats America.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
the entire top level of the b2 bomber is offlimits to anyone but top clearance flyers. No cameras, video, nothing.

I THINK it holds nuclear technology.

I must leave now. I can hear them coming.

I CANT HELP IT...I NEED TO GET THESE THINGS OUT !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My cousin is assistant editor of the Houston Chroncile, (Houston is a big Texas city for all you Euros). Maybe I can get him to put something in there.
U2U me if you have any ideas

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Could someone PLEASE explain this thread to me?

Contacting newsmedia and/or forming an 'armed resistance' against the aliens really just harms the whole world of UFOlogy. Such actions/comments only make the day when we will learn the truth more and more remote.

The greatest problem that UFOlogists have always had has been related to credibility--- For every step forward a serious UFOlogists makes, some guys calling the news media to talk about wars with aliens and such just takes the UFO community BACK one or two steps. Really, if you guys want to start calling newspapers to talk about fighting aliens, you will, inevitably, end up smearing the work of some serious UFOlogist who's just spent his evening in a remote area trying to collect samples from a CE2 incident. Just as people like Rael and the Heaven's Gaters make people laugh at the idea of UFOs, so to will a bunch of people talking about fighting the alien ruled government.

If you pay attention to things the government itself has said, it's would appear that they will acknowledge that aliens have visited us WHEN the public jas accepted such an idea (look at the Brookings institution report... and various comments by people who have been apart of the government). As is, creating clubs to 'fight' the aliens just makes those in power think that the public is not yet mature enough to grasp the nature of the aliens.

Instead of scaring people off of the subject, why don't you guys take the time to go through UFO reports, in a case by case way, instead of just getting worked-up by garbage stories you've read on the internet. I promise that you will find that all complex stories about snakemen in the corridors of Dulce and whatnot can be traced back to a few hoaxers in the late 80s... As the internet has no 'editors', and thrives on the sauciest story, stories like these have been allowed to eclipse documented alien/UFO incidents. I mean, how many of you out there who can describe the 'reptoids' perfectly have ever heard the names Ruppelt, Hynek, and Valle?

The problem here is that sensationalism is just putting-off the day when we will learn the truth.

Jim

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Very confused

I mean, how many of you out there who can describe the 'reptoids' perfectly have ever heard the names Ruppelt, Hynek, and Valle?

What does this mean?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It means exactly what it says it means: Serious UFOlogy is being swamped by unresearched garbage that is propagated by the internet. There are a lot of people on the web who are alien/UFO "experts" who can tell you everything you want to know about what type of foods certain reptoids at Dulce eat but can't name the first guy to run Project Blue Book (Ruppelt). That is, UFOlogy is losing it's credibility because of people who claim to know the subject thoroughly but have only learned it through the internet... In which case they are pushing around theories that gave never had any basis in fact but, rather, have originated from a few hoaxers or 12 year olds with their own websites.

The point is that a lot of knowledge is being LOST because people are not bothering to do any real research anymore. rather than sift through pages of UFO accounts they just cut and paste some story about reptoids... meanwhile, all the knowledge UFOlogists have collected over the years is ignored because it's not sensationalistic enough.

The point is, also, that someone who knows about documented (serious, if you will) UFO accounts can go to the media and generate interest among educated people... and thus forward the study of UFOs. However, the group that goes to the media with tales of Reptoids and alien wars-- tales that lack any documentable pedigree-- just sets the study of aliens backwards. In effect, they substitute pop culture for science, without bothering to add the artistry which gives pop culture and folklore value.

Bottom line: a guiy in the field (Hynek, for example) who goes out and measures radiation levels, or who interviews witnesses, is doing SCIENCE. Some group that talks about overthrowing the government because it is controlled by aliens are just being hysterical... and, in their hysterics, are helping to hide the real secrets from us all.

top topics

join