It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 PGA Championship pulled from Trump course - PGA of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Oh yeah the American people are not gonna stand for this anymore. The oligarchs hands have been forced.
Trump has been violating twitter for years but now finally they do the right thing. Not cause they care but because they have no choice. They are succumbing to we the people not the deep state. a reply to: interupt42

Again you do not understand how oligarch work. One of the issue with an oligarch is that the corporations within that oligarchs have the power to dictate what the consumers get Irregardless of what the market dictates and not the other way around.

We the people have no power in an oligarch controlled market. The market didn't dictate this the establishment dictated this.

We the people have been wanting americas most hated company (comcast) year after year to not place download limits . Yet they do it and stay in business despite a large portion of their customer base hating them, because its a controlled market.

But lets pretend this is the market dictating this, well thats paints the lefties as even more disgusting and idiotic. So they are ok with the rampant child labor and massive suicide and abuse of Chinese labor camps making those shoes ,phones, bikes,etc but they draw the line with orange man bad tweets and golf
lol

edit on 14131America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 01:14:53 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Boycott the PGA

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Another round of Big Macs anyone, maybe some McRibs?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Another entity that has exposed themselves as hysterical snowflakes, I’ll never watch golf again.

The PGA has always been ultra conservative.
I don't mean politically either. Anyone remember Craig Statler NOT wearing typical golfing attire an the drama?
The PGA pulling out I'd expected when Trump went Twitter crazy as in polite society that "just isn't done".

The PGA has been stuck in the Victorian Era since before I was born.
You folks are getting their motives all wrong.

Snobs yes, political revenge? Nope!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

This could be the least of his worries. His European Golf Resorts have been losing Millions a year, he has sexual assault claims, law suits and debts all waiting in a nice patient line for him to step out of the protections of office to get their pound of flesh.

Probably why Trump has been doing everything he can to steal the election.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

How about all his very large loans becoming due soon?
The man was going to go bankrupt probably anyways.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Gawd! More gloating, hate and revenge!

Enjoy it, folks!
edit on 1/11/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I am sure they will miss you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Trump still has 75 million+ friends so don’t count him out just yet. I would love to have dinner with the man and his family.

I don't think he has that many now, he did at the election but I'd be willing to bet a large number have abandoned him due to his actions since the vote.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Not surprised, most professional organizations don't want to be associated with nutjob liars like Trump. It isn't good for business no matter how many million cultist follow him around like lemmings.

Trump can add boycotting the PGA to boycott the NFL, NBA etc. Maybe he'll be boycotting the U.S.A. when he finds somewhere like North Korea where they let him be King ding dong.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Basically you and endorsing censoring free speech of millions and millions of people. Should dissent no be allowed a voice. Do you really think you have one an argument by tearing out your opponents tongue.

Bow and usher in your digital dictatorship.

May you live forever..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join