It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Wrong: They beat a cop to death and another unconscious:

I think if you dig a little deeper i think you will find the cop died from medical conditions. His family have requested people stop politicising his death.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I think if you dig a little deeper i think you will find the cop died from medical conditions. His family have requested people stop politicising his death.

Gotta link....

I have a couple...

www.militarytimes.com...

www.forbes.com...

It was the people that killed him in the Capitol, the traitors to the constitution that politicized his death. It's not civil disobedience when people are murdered.
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If that happened there would be an announcement. Stop being stupid.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think if you watch the video you might get some more information.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That military times article says it's still under investigation, that's twice now that you have pulled the same stunt.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: olaru12

That military times article says it's still under investigation, that's twice now that you have pulled the same stunt.

It should be still under investigation; And also investigated to find and prosecute the traitors that murdered him.

www.militarytimes.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Please watch the interview with Masako Ganaha about Ashli Babbitt on youtube and then tell me why the people in video weren't arrested. I would link video but it has been taken down already here.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: Metallicus

What it boils down to is one of two scenarios:

1. Somebody wants a shooting war in-country
2. Communism was the plan all along

I can see the never-trumpers and the democrats in a cabal to make these moves.

The only way to stop a Biden lame duck presidency is to incite violence before inauguration. The Democrats are the only side to profit from violent protests.

If Trump is not removed (before the 20th) he will still control the Country for the next 4 years and beyond. Don't forget Nancy's laptop is held by the Military. Her rage will lead to instability not Trump (He looks surprisingly calm).

Please don't shoot me for having an opinion. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

Funny but intellectually dishonest. This is more like the culprits...

and tell me what is the difference between the two people. Both entered the building which is an act of civil disobedience and no more. It is worth bearing in mind although i think this event was false flag that democracy is not complete without such acts and history is testimony to that.

A little intellectual honesty for you there.

Dances-with-Karens has been charged with violent entry, disorderly conduct and being on restricted spaces in the Capitol.

It seems there were 2 different things going on in the Capitol that night. There was the one group that, as the memes show, where the protestors stayed within the velvet ropes, basically taking a tour of the place. The other group did as they pleased, went where they pleased and caused chaos. Simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
When are y'all going to learn that all of this is to get your hopes up? Controlled Opposition, Vaccine Lover, NWO Puppet Trump will not do anything he's not supposed to do. We're f##ked if we get Puppet Trump back in office, we're f##cked if we get Biden as the next Puppet of The United States. Both are simply following the agenda.
This all keeps you "trusting the plan" and not going against the The Psychopathic Powers That Be. This keeps us all even more divided and distracted.

But, but he's different, I mean he's orange for a start, nothing orange is bad, right?

Yeah, I'll end the pretence there, I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Right, so what you mean is this poor cop got his head stoved in by rioters wielding a fire extinguisher and because his family support the President Reject would rather not speak about the inconvenient fact this guy was killed by the Fanatical Supporters Cult.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What's wrong? Cant defend the indefensible?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrFeelgoodXXX
If Trump is not removed (before the 20th) he will still control the Country for the next 4 years and beyond. Don't forget Nancy's laptop is held by the Military. Her rage will lead to instability not Trump (He looks surprisingly calm).

Please don't shoot me for having an opinion. Thanks!

You're welcome to your opinion but how exactly will this come to pass? Trump is ouddahere, thank phuq...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Did taking a fire extinguisher to the head from Crazed Trump supporters not play a part on his death then?

Because one would think that getting brained by a member of President President Reject Trump's Fanatical Supporters Cult (you know the ones that are so messed up even you guys wish they were Antifa) would have an adverse effect on your life expectancy, just saying...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The Insurrection Act has been invoked dozens of times. It's not unusual. The National Guard has already been deployed (15,000+) to prevent violence.

The difference is that the Insurrection Act makes the Posse Comitatus Act a constitutional exception if the president declares a "homeland defense" emergency. In that case, the U.S. military can be deployed to support the National Guard.

It all depends on how bad it gets. I don't doubt the military is on standby.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's going to get REALLY pathetic once Biden is sworn in and these people think Trump will be hiding in the White House bushes, just waiting for the "right time" to take back power.

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
It's going to get REALLY pathetic once Biden is sworn in and these people think Trump will be hiding in the White House bushes, just waiting for the "right time" to take back power.

Sheesh.

He should take a clue from Covid and wait until it's either 10PM or the 11th person enters the White House and then bust in and get everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: DrFeelgoodXXX

You're welcome to your opinion but how exactly will this come to pass? Trump is ouddahere, thank phuq...

Sorry that information is classified mate!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DrFeelgoodXXX

So what you're saying is you made it up? Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Something is up. All these national guard being deployed around state capitols. The idea there might be armed protests is not just stupid, its completely false. So they want troops around the capitols for some other reasons. I have a few scenarios.
One, something goes down and they want all the individual states governing bodies taken out. Martial law and federal forces take over the control of the states . That could definitely trigger a response from the people that would require national guard protection.
Two. The military is part of a coup( either the Biden Coup or and Trump restoring anti coup) and they won't know how anybody will react. Biden is hated, people attack. Trump is hated, people attack. Could be good, could be bad,
I'll be honest. The military taking down usurper Joe would be cause for celebration. If the military helps Usurper Joe, that would suck. But I trust the repubs and dems as far as I could kick them. And I know the deep state would kill any american they could and not think twice.
Three. They disclose aliens are here and they expect people to go crazy. I don't think aliens are too friendly. WAY TOO MANY disappearances. 600,000 people a year is a figure they kick around for the U.S.
But let's face it. Our politicos are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're evil, messed up, stupid, crazy, yes. The deep state are also not rocket scientists or criminal masterminds. granted the american people aren't that sharp, but we're distracted with idiotic # and aren't focused on problems at hand. When we do get focused, we figure things out and get results. So next week, hope things don't completely down the #ter.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join