It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Banned From emailing Supporters After Being Suspended By Mail Service

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Big tech is not wasting any time and now even the email platforms are going to start censoring who can send emails to subscribed participants. I really wish they would implement this policy on all the damned spammers and swindlers but I guess that is too much to ask. I assume the political purge is coming to just about every electronic platform.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

“the move effectively cuts off communication between his team and his core supporters. What is not clear however, is what other services have banned his team.

The Trump campaign sends out a massive amount of emails—33 in January so far. But, it has been 48 hours since the campaign has reached out to its supporters via email, prompting most journalists to speculate that other providers have shut off access as well.”

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is all being done as a preamble to indicting him.

I think they're going to try arresting him on or after Jan 20th.

Conservative voices will be silenced and anyone objecting will be deemed a traitor.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Just asking. . . but when are the democrats going to kill Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sounds like he should resign and let Pence give him a full pardon for crimes real (or imagined).

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It's simple...don't like getting censored on Social Media, then get your own platform-ok, we will
If you can't run your platform the way we want it run, then we won't enable your apps- ok, we have a website
If you can't conform your website to our standards , then we won't host it-ok, we found a small hosting site
If your website can't conform to our wishes then you can't use our ISP-Ok, then we'll just send out an email newsletter
We believe your communications may be inciteful so you can't use any of our email services, nor can you send any emails from another service to one of our email providers
Is the picture getting clearer?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds like he should resign and let Pence give him a full pardon for crimes real (or imagined).

I think you're right.

They won't be satisfied with him just being allowed to go live his life.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wow..I expected stuff like this but honestly I didn't think they would go full Nazi before the new Commandant has even been sworn in. This is crazy.
I guess I better say goodbye now to all you amazing people! This has been an incredible site! THANK YOU ALL

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Leftists bitch about fascism and then fail to recognize it when it occurs in front of them.

This is insanity.

This will lead to war. These escalations are irresponsible!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Wow..I expected stuff like this but honestly I didn't think they would go full Nazi before the new Commandant has even been sworn in. This is crazy.
I guess I better say goodbye now to all you amazing people! This has been an incredible site! THANK YOU ALL

Yeah, thinking the same thing as many others are. I am seeing similar comments on many of the forums I visit that are expecting to be shut down soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Do you really think Pence would pardon him? After Trump publicly shunned him at the rally and then incited an angry crowd to storm the capitol building, where pence’s family was.

Trumps just lucky that Pence doesn’t pull the 25th on him, let alone pardon him.

Trumps running out of friends and his only got himself to blame for the consequences.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Leftists bitch about fascism and then fail to recognize it when it occurs in front of them.

That's because leftists lack intelligent lateral thinking abilities - raised on nothing but far too much TV coupled with regressive state sanctioned 'education institutions' and the net effect of hive-mind leftists 2021 has never been clearer....

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

incited an angry crowd to storm the capitol building,

That didn't happen. If he had incited a riot to storm the capital, 300,000++ people would have stormed the capital. They didn't. They marched to the Capitol, 99 per cent stood outside singing, shouting, waving flags, and patriotically protesting.

A group of whoevers breached some scaffolding and gained entrance to the interior. Most of those outside didn't even know what was going on inside.

If he had incited a riot, the place would have been overrun, but he encourage a peaceful march and protest. Full out all American act.

edit on 8-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What next, his cellphone company gonna start deleting his texts? Mail carrier gonna stop picking up and delivering his mail? Power company gonna cut him off?
edit on Fri, 08 Jan 2021 23:55:48 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
What next, his cellphone company gonna start deleting his texts? Mail carrier gonna stop picking up and delivering his mail? Power company gonna cut him off?

American Racing Pigeon Union gonna deny him tying a message to the leg?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is so sad that this is how it ends.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Loading

This is not how it ends, it's only the beginning.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This might as well be filed under Creepy Stalker Territory at the rate it's snowballing.

Seriously not liking where this is liable to end up. Silencing only begets harsh backlash.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
This might as well be filed under Creepy Stalker Territory at the rate it's snowballing.

Seriously not liking where this is liable to end up. Silencing only begets harsh backlash.

It's ok though...

They only need to stop any citizens that don't agree with them from having a voice.

Then it will be all peaceful again.

Honest!

It is for your own good and just comply.

COMPLY.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Big tech is not wasting any time and now even the email platforms are going to start censoring who can send emails to subscribed participants. I really wish they would implement this policy on all the damned spammers and swindlers but I guess that is too much to ask. I assume the political purge is coming to just about every electronic platform.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

“the move effectively cuts off communication between his team and his core supporters. What is not clear however, is what other services have banned his team.

The Trump campaign sends out a massive amount of emails—33 in January so far. But, it has been 48 hours since the campaign has reached out to its supporters via email, prompting most journalists to speculate that other providers have shut off access as well.”

Maybe he should have used a private email server, like ... who was it again who did that?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Let a BLM lawbreaker go free: twitter.com...

But impeach President Trump after some of his supporters didn't protest peacefully, as he asked them to.

Historically, there have been severe repercussions for coup leaders. I have the feeling that we'll all know when President Trump drops the hammer, even if his communication links to the public are 100% severed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join