It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 min. clip from Alex Jones newest documentry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
Notmindcontrolled, it is actually a 10-hour drive. The dude drove there. BTW dude you could not fly after the towers came down on 9-11 but you already know that now don’t you boy. So he was not there when wtc7 came down but he told me that the NYFD took the building out. When I asked him about wtc7 he just said the NYFD had it taken out due to safety reasons. When I talked to him I did not know when wtc7 was brought down. He would know since he spent many hours with the leadership in the NYFD. If you can fins someone else that was there you can ask them about the horn warning the rescue workers to get out. My friend was supposedly the first fireman from out off state to show up and help out. He was on top of one of the piles pulling dead people out. He made a lot of friends in the fire department, some of them in very high places. If you do not believe me I could not give a #.

It just looked like to me that you said he left the morning of 9-11 and arived in NYC the same morning in your post. My apoligies for misunderstanding you. I havn't heard of any warning horns though, but I do know that it was necessary for that building to come down for Larry Silverstein to collect on his 3.5 billion dollar insurance policy and seriously doubt that the building was damaged enough for them to implode it while the building next to wasn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I watched the 20 minute video. Jones brings up some intersting points. I don't know dude. I will have to ask my friend some questions and maybe talk to one of the NYFD guys. One of the guys I got along with good is a Chief so he would be good to talk with if he will talk about 9-11. He lost alot of men under his command that day and I hate to bring 9-11 up unless he starts to talk about it first. Another interesting thing you might not know about is that the firemen put their SS number on their arm iwith a black magic marker in case they were killed during the rescue phase of 9-11.

I know that the Oklahoma City building bombing was covered up and I am sure that at least the CIA was involved with the Kennedy assassination so it is possible they are covering this one up also. It is hard for me to believe Alex Jones though. It seems that he just shows one side or makes the evidence look like he wants it to.

I will continue this discussion with you later, right now I need to study about wireless PLCP sublayers.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
IMO notmindcontroled they pulled building 7 cause it was rigged with explosives and that was part of the plan. The a/c that was bought down in Pen was suppose to hit WTC7 I think, not the white house as they claim (more disinfo to put ppl off the track)
If they left WTC7 standing the explosives would have been found and it would have been obviouse it was pre-planned.
I have no proof of this of course just my opinion based on what we've learned so far.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I watched the entire video.

Jones said that the people on the air planes were all gased and flown remotely into building. Yeah that can be done but how would Jones or anyone else know if it was done. There are recordings of people on the planes making phone calls. It has been debunked on this site that you can in fact make cell phone calls on planes.

I believe that Jones thinks the bigger the lie the more that people will believe it. Like I said before jones tells half the story, a little truth with a lot of bull.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yeah well Cryptorsa you know that's just HIS theory right?
Doesn't discount all the FACTS he presents.
Anyway remote controled planes is not that far fetched...
(not that I nessesarily believe that. Only those involved know how they actually pulled it off)?)

sf.indymedia.org...

sf.indymedia.org...

www.geocities.com...

AP&F

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
I watched the entire video.

Jones said that the people on the air planes were all gased and flown remotely into building. Yeah that can be done but how would Jones or anyone else know if it was done. There are recordings of people on the planes making phone calls. It has been debunked on this site that you can in fact make cell phone calls on planes.

I believe that Jones thinks the bigger the lie the more that people will believe it. Like I said before jones tells half the story, a little truth with a lot of bull.

The technology has long existed to make any kind of phone call, and be able to make your voice sound like anyone. I first saw the device in a Sharper Image catalogue 5 years ago.
"Own your own buisness? But can't afford a secratary? Make it look like you have one!".
I went into a Sharper Image store and checked it out in person. The most manliest man, with 250 lbs of muscle, smoking 10 packs a day, can make his voice sound exactly like Marlyn Monroe, or any one... male, female, or child.
And this is a device that was released for public sale. Imagine what better divices the goverment agencies have that are'nt known.

H--- it's possible the cell calls, or some of them, were even automated.

All of this is just possibilities I'm saying. Can't be proven or disproven. But given the track record of the US goverment being known to do coverups in the past, anything's possible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join