It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider - Revisited...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Lately I've seen a lot of references made to this individual, so I thought I'd familiarize those who are only slightly aware of him... A while back, we had a long thread dealing with him...you can find it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I do not believe his claims. However, that (as with anything) is up for the individual to decide.... But since that thread had some very good points on both sides, I thought it good to mention.

Here's some pros and cons on him...

PROS

There doesn't seem to be much doubt that he worked for who he said he did.
His stories corrolate almost exactly with Bill Cooper's accounts.
His death had many mysterious circumstances.
While he was out to make a buck, it seemed secondary to a goal of informing others, much like Cooper.
Underground bases seem to be well supported, indeed, it would be a grave tactical mistake if we DIDN'T have them....

CONS

He claims his father was a former Nazi U-Boat Captain. First, the rank is wrong, they were Commanders. Second, there is no such U-Boat Commander by the name of Oscar Schneider.

uboat.net...

It's hard to see how a man would go from commanding U-Boats to being a medical officer in the Navy...
Quite a difference in skills there....

Even Phil's wife claims he was dillusional and paranoid, and often lied about others who were "out to get him".

While his stories are corraborated by Cooper, they also almost directly match/copy Cooper's accounts, but with a few embellishments, such as the alleged firefight with aliens. This account has it's own problems, namely how he could survive it at all given the circumstances he describes, if it happened.

Like Cooper he claims to have inside knowledge of MANY black programs. Anyone who knows anything about the world of black projects knows that the key to keeping secrets is SCI, Sensitive Compartmentalized Information. Those involved in such projects know just the part they need to know, and nothing else, as well as they wouldn't know about unrelated projects.

Despite his claims to the contrary, such as photos of everything from the Philladelphia Project to super laser drills, to boxcars for detaining civilians, he has never produced ANY physical evidence, or such photos for any of it.

As always, it's for the reader to decide, but be sure to take such individuals with a grain of salt before swallowing the bait...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah when I first read his account and listened to his lectures, I thought it was pretty convincing stuff.

Then you guys had to go and debunk it for me. Back when I was researching all of this stuff, I would just lurk here and if I came upon a topic I'd search out threads on it to see what other info you much more knowledgeable cats had on it. And lo and behold, if ever you or Byrd were participating in a thread, that topic would be 'case-closed.' You two were like celebrities to me back then. - Now I post here. :p

Regarding Phil, yes. His wife is still accepting money from people and is quick to send out information regarding him if you e-mail her. That seems kinda rotten to me.

- LC

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Lartsa Cleargleam]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Interesting observations and research. Perhap's the more recent episodes belong to W Stevems and William English. I posess an eamil from one of them (2 months old) that collaborates something important during that time.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lartsa, Phill Schneider is far from debunked. In fact
he is the only government witness to provide thorough information on everything.

The points against him are all covered by plausible deniability

His name not appearing on a modern u-boat enthusiast site

That means nothing. It just means his name does not appear on it. It does not mean he does not exist. We know a lot of ex-nazi scientists, technicians and engineers were taken in by the US. Oscar Schneider could well have been one. The point, Phill does not have to lie about his dad to tell his case. So it's very moot. When you keep records in paperwork, there is always the possibility of error, distortion or losing them. So it's building a strawman to say, just because Oscar Schneider's name is not mentioned on a modern u-boat site, it must mean he did not exist.

As for Oscar having medical docotor skills, and can also be a U-boat captain. Why not? People can train in multiple disciplines and multiple skills, in the army this is even more important.

Surving an alien fire fight?

Now, come on, how does surviving a life threatening situation discredit? People have survived wars, fires, earthquakes, car crashes, even nuclear wars. Why cannot Schnieder survive an alien attack? Actually, he did not survive he was struck by the alien weapon, and he had a hole in his body where he claimed he was struck, and hundreds of people have seen that he does indeed have this hole.

Having access to black information

This is quite easy to refute. The man claimed to be a government insider, who had one of the highest clearances in the country, because
of the nature of his work for actually building those shadow underground bases. He also had exposure to thousands of people who worked there. Never, talked about aliens in a coffee break, eh?

Naturally, if you work in such a dangerous and secret place for so many years and have such a high degree of involvement, you would know something

Physical evidence for a drill and box cars

Now, I personally laughed at this, because it's silly. Schneider did not own the box cars or the super-chemical lasers. They were supplied by the shadow government for him to use(except the box cars - he was not a prisoner) Now, how do you suppose he would have been able to smuggle one of these babies out of the shadow complex, without no one knowing? I have already shown that these lasers do exist and are capable of the power Schneider ascribed to them.

If anything, the evidence, especially the fact that he was assasinated, when he said he would be, makes his case stronger. I have seen little evidence against Schneider. Just a lot of unfounded doubts.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Perhaps' you can share your view of events. And the people behind them?

Also, tell us all how it is you edit other peoples efforts yet thus far (in my short term here at ATA), I have not read your Independednt theories. Would really enjoy a good read..

Dallas

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Perhaps' you can share your view of events. And the people behind them?

Also, tell us all how it is you edit other peoples efforts yet thus far (in my short term here at ATA), I have not read your Independednt theories. Would really enjoy a good read..

Dallas

Dallas, the thread Gazrok linked, explains my position clearly on Schneider. I have reason to believe he was genuine and still have not been given any reason to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ah yes, Indigo. You were a "celebrity" to me, as well. :-)

Yeah, I never thought any of the points you brought up were enough to disclaim him, but what did it for me was the fact that all of his info matches up with Cooper's and, well, Cooper has claimed that his information isn't entirely true.

To be honest, I really just can't trust anyone that's out to make some sweet cash off of their information.

The one thing that keeps Phil Schneider's plausibity at the back of my mind is the fact that he died shortly after sharing his information and supposedly had witnesses to his unusual battle-wounds.

Again, it would still be up in the air were it not for Cooper.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Even Phil's wife claims he was dillusional and paranoid, and often lied about others who were "out to get him".

I believe Phil Schneider was in a lot of pain and if anyone read Chica Bruce's book which was fairly heavy with Schneider stuff you get the impression the guy was just constantly on the edge of the here after.

The amount of pain medication it took for him to just get through the day would probably have killed a baby elephant. I think living in the world he lived in and taking meds for that long is going to mess with your head.

Though there are some things about schneider that ring true I've always had a problem with the whole underground dulce alien war thing, even years ago must be going on ten now when I first came across it, it sent my BS meter off the chart.

I think Phil like most people probably had some real things to share but in the end it was some truth mixed with myth and lies. Though lies would be a harsh word as I think in the end he really believed it. Again I would blame this mostly on the meds.

I think you have to look at all this in segments. If one didn't happen then everything becomes suspect.

I put schneider in the Bob Lazar category, started out sincere with some truths got in the trap of the circuit and true believers and then the story spirals out of control.

Again it's different with guys like Lazar and Hoagland who seem to have all their mental faculties (well Lazar anyway), again I think part of shneiders problem was the constant pain he was in.

Just my opinion of course and as always.

Schneiderj

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
EDIT: Ack! MrsGazrok was signed in...It's really me, not my wife...

I never claimed he was "debunked". I just wanted to point out lesser known observations. My opinion is what it is, based on such things....

Now, come on, how does surviving a life threatening situation discredit? People have survived wars, fires, earthquakes, car crashes, even nuclear wars. Why cannot Schnieder survive an alien attack? Actually, he did not survive he was struck by the alien weapon, and he had a hole in his body where he claimed he was struck, and hundreds of people have seen that he does indeed have this hole.

He claims he was armed (I wasn't aware construction workers were routinely armed, especially when they were "surprised" by such beings). His cancer was in his arms, not in his chest where he was "hit". He claims the cancer was caused by the weapon.

As for the records of the Nazis, well, when you lose, such info becomes common knowledge. Is it feasible that he was somehow left off the lists? Sure. Is it feasible that afficianados never noticed this? Sure, but doubtful... Still, the other factor is U-Boat Commander to Medical Officer? Possible, but just more kindling on the fire of doubt. The thing is, if he's lying so much about this, it casts doubt on other testimony, specifically his comments on the Philladelphia Project, so I think it's a pretty relavent point.

Yes, he claimed to have high classification, but he also says he was a CONSTRUCTION WORKER/CONTRACTOR. I, (and those on this board who have varying levels of classification, and fully understand this) have tried to impress about the nature of compartmentalization in intelligence. This point obviously seems to be lost. The simple point is that unless he was one of literally a handfull of people at the very tip tip tip top of the black ops world, he wouldn't know about all of these projects...and his construction worker/contractor status seems unlikely to fit this bill. And NO, you do NOT talk about classified things over coffee to those not cleared. ANYONE with such classification here will attest to it.

Now, I personally laughed at this, because it's silly. Schneider did not own the box cars or the super-chemical lasers. They were supplied by the shadow government for him to use(except the box cars - he was not a prisoner) Now, how do you suppose he would have been able to smuggle one of these babies out of the shadow complex, without no one knowing? I have already shown that these lasers do exist and are capable of the power Schneider ascribed to them.

If he was so high up on the ladder as he claimed, no, I'm not expecting him to wheel out a super laser...but I'd expect he'd have oh...I don't know, an operations manual, blueprint, photo of the team by the drill he worked with so much, you know, simple things like that....

[edit on 19-3-2005 by MrsGazrok]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hehe, don't take the above out on my wife...she was still in with her login, and I'm not used to her being on, hehe....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There are two Schneiders on that list.

This list could be incomplete.
Oscar could be a nickname or other.

top topics

join