It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ATS is one of the three sites I visit regular and it's on place one of my favorite list. Mods are friendly and helpful although I know at times we might be stressful to them, they are doing it for the greater cause.

Each and everyone of them has to be of the maker / doer kind of type

Thank you owners and thank you mods for providing this place to us, I appreciate it very much!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

You are MOST WELCOME! and I'd like to thank you and every other member of ATS, past and present, too.

Also, like you LookingAtMars, I would like to thank every staffer, past and present, for keeping the site from burning down due to incivility and childishness.

Seriously, our all volunteer staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and admins are THE reason this site hasn't gone the way of so many others that tried to emulate it.

Bill and I have never been micromanagers, we sought people with Hugely diverse world views intentionally and the singular directive we ever gave them was try to help the members "keep it civil".
We (the staff) are not the arbiters of truth or the editors of anyone's thoughts as long as they can present them within the Terms and Conditions of the site.
"Editorial agnosticism" within the bounds of the TAC has always been our mantra.
The fact the site is still here is thanks to these Staffers and hundreds of thousands of Members.

This has been an amazing journey over the last 18 years and I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything. :-)

THANKS,
Mark...

<< 1  2   >>

join