It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have information on insect-type aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Huh, now THAT is quite a story!

I was going through my mental inventory (which is devoid of much except a thousand or two paranormal tomes) regarding any critter that evaporated into ash when exposed to light ... and came up empty, outside of assorted vampire flicks.

That might sound like I don't believe it happened as related, but I don't mean it that way. I mean that it's a very rare incident and really interesting.

If you feel like re-traumatizing the mister, or straining your relationship, a better description of the thing would be nifty.

Either way, thanks for a nice account that took my mind off both the unusual sorties of fighter jets from the local AF base and the overheard conversations about some impending coup, somewhere.

Edit to add: Though I just remembered I saw slowly throbbing things like puffs of dough that evaporated when they were hit by the morning light when I was a kid. I thought they were a strange kind of fungi colony, but some grad students were in my neighborhood collecting samples of them and they seemed to think they were stranger than that. Sorry to veer off topic, but I've never seen the sort of being the OP was asking about.

edit on 1/5/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
This is gonna sound a bit crazy, but then again at this point most all I say sounds nuts, and I don't plan on being silent any longer.

I was wondering if anyone had further information on a potential alien species (or extra-dimensional beings, or spirits, or visitors, or whatever you want to call them) which displayed the following features:

- Bipedal Humanoid. ~7+feet tall.
- Communicates through some form of telepathy, and vocal insect-like clicks.
- Have a foul smell about them.
- Technologically and/or spiritually advanced.
- Camouflage technology or biological property or esoteric technique. (invisible, or in appearance of another to unaware passerby's)
- Possibly amphibian?

Any of this ring a bell to anyone?

Went to school with a woman who has been a victim of these types. No regression needed and remembers everything. Their craft is designed and equipped exclusively for abducting people and extracting genetic material from them is all she knows for sure. They are cold and unfeeling, no emotion, all business. They give nothing in return except grief. They are not "spiritually" advanced. That part missed the boat.
edit on 5-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Preston Dennett had an amazing (14ft!) Mantis encounter relayed to him. Apparently, they were reluctant to show themselves to this guy because they knew he would freak out. It's in his 'Onboard UFO Encounters' book, if I'm not mistaken. I think it's also mentioned in one of his videos on his YouTube channel:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Did you consider it could be a form of camouflage?

Unassuming spectators do not look for inconsistencies within the light of a being.

We process whatever light is reflected unto our retinas, regardless of what change it may have been subjected to on its way to our eyes. (or better yet, if One could manipulate the processing unit which displays what we see in our brain, then it can be done easily)

As such, One can appear as another, such as dissipating ash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join