It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBBBRRROOOOOOOWWWNNNS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dont care if we beat there practice squad. We won. And are in the playoffs. We were 1-36 ffs!!!!!!

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah but we were competitive at least. Not so much the last twenty years. I wont be sad if we lose next week even. We were in contention for the division since forever.

a reply to: Firewater

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Congratulations Cleveland from your nearby little brother up in Buffalo Bills nation. We hope the Browns Defensive Coordinator takes a hint and looks at the Buffalo Bills game tape for a ways and means of stopping big Ben as we did in our game versus them this year. Its only several weeks removed. Big Ben never showed up.

Ben needs to be knocked around a little as its cold and his old bones will feel a couple of early hits. That will mess with his throwing accuracy. Once that is gone its game over.

Plus, Pitts new stadium isn't like the old one. Its much less intimidating. Especially when they cant make it to the toilet and urinate in those "terrible" towels. Dam right they are terrible. They smell so much of Iron City Beer which I last saw a six pack go for $ 0.79 and that's NOT on sale. That why they whip the towels around over there heads. It drys them off and gets the stink out.

Iron City Beer

At least because of those towels the Steelers are CO2 neutral.

edit on 5-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I hope you enjoyed your fun
Enjoy the beatdown the Poops will take Sunday night

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy
this aged well

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:21 AM