It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccine Effects on Next Generation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I really appreciate this detailed response and it gives me more to research. So thanks for that!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
Whether you have mixed up saRNA with mRNA as AMMEDDDOC says, I agree with what you have said 100%
Time will tell....unfortunately that 'time' should have been spent investigating and trialing/testing this vaccine more. I know it's not the same, but I keep getting pulled to the Thalidomide injection....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: dug88

How do these alterations affect potential children of vaccinated people?

it will make them mindless automaton zombie like creatures that can't think for themselves and will do what ever their told to do and believe what ever they are told.

Wait a sec ... isn't that the job of the today's education systems and cancel culture?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And remember the Past... it has been done before to get rid of a subset “problem population” so why would you trust today’s lawyers that run your government in our name??

We are the enemy!

What subset?..75 and older..why?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Good Lord, people have done some deep dives on this woman's life.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And remember the Past... it has been done before to get rid of a subset “problem population” so why would you trust today’s lawyers that run your government in our name??

We are the enemy!

What subset?..75 and older..why?

Maybe this?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: dug88

The simple truth is ..... nobody knows. The people who made it don't know....the people selling it don't know........and worst of all, in time, the people who will coerce us to take it don't know.......And why don't they know, because in the rush to make money, there hasn't been enough testing....in fact it would be fair to say, in comparison to the average vaccine, this one has had little to none.

If you're 50 years or younger you should not be exposed to any of the current mRNA vaccines.

I'd say they know EXACTLY what the effects are. If no one has even considered the possibility that they had this substance locked and loaded already and months prior to the pandemic, you trust the government too much.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wait a sec ... isn't that the job of the today's education systems and cancel culture?

that's just the precursor, lower the intelligence of the parents which puts them half way there, then shoot them with the vaccine. almost guaranteed to produce mindless automaton zombie like creatures.

that and all the mindless tik tokin, and social media, pop music, and numerous other things in the culture today.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
There's something I haven't heard much about that's got me thinking, the covid vaccine alters one's RNA to produce virus particles. What does this mean for future generations? Do these new altered genes get passed on to future offspring? How do these alterations affect potential children of vaccinated people?

Absolutely passed on.
Have to ask, what happens when a bodies immune system fights it’s host?

I chose the word host specifically, your body is a symbiosis of material that is not technically you.

Bugs and viruses make up a large part of a human, especially in the second brain (the gut)

Take the jab, die in frustrated impotence as your body does their wicked work for them.*

* them being the beasts pushing this nonsense and muddying the waters around the truth of the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join