It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccine Effects on Next Generation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There's something I haven't heard much about that's got me thinking, the covid vaccine alters one's RNA to produce virus particles. What does this mean for future generations? Do these new altered genes get passed on to future offspring? How do these alterations affect potential children of vaccinated people?
edit on 29/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It shouldn’t, it’s supposed to stay in the cytoplasm or more specifically the cytosol of the cell which is the area outside the nucleus and organelles. It goes straight to a protein generator called a ribosome and then made into protein. Cells break down free RNA through a few methods and it can’t incorporate into our genes.

Just wait until DNA vaccines start appearing, those can incorporate and I heard about one group working on a flu vaccine that could provide permanent immunity. They are having troubles fitting it into a vaccine with fewer doses and keeping it from being silenced by our DNA protective mechanisms.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The simple truth is ..... nobody knows. The people who made it don't know....the people selling it don't know........and worst of all, in time, the people who will coerce us to take it don't know.......And why don't they know, because in the rush to make money, there hasn't been enough testing....in fact it would be fair to say, in comparison to the average vaccine, this one has had little to none.

If you're 50 years or younger you should not be exposed to any of the current mRNA vaccines.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
It shouldn’t

So no regular vaccine trials then? 🙄

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Nope they’re winging it for the money and to protect us. We are the vaccine trial.

I have a few concerns and my kids won’t be getting it until I see more results. I don’t have a choice, I work with Covid daily. My wife has to get it as a health care provider.

They mass produce synthetic RNA transcripts and they need to be accurate. If they botch this, the mRNA can start to form in different ways that can damage ribosomal RNA and ribosomes, mess with other RNA or not even work. mRNA has a tail with a built in timer to let the cell know when to toss it. So it should break down eventually. Plus, if the cell doesn’t recognize it as self or human it gets destroyed. So they add those markers to it as well.

It won’t mess with the DNA of the cell, it can’t even get into the nucleus. I would be curious to see if it gets where it isn’t supposed to besides antigen presenting cells and messes with the process of protein expression and influences cell memory (same organism, no need for DNA change) or epigenetic inheritance (when cells divide, sometimes different organism, shouldn’t happen) but any changes should stay in the person getting the shot.

The vaccines are producing significant systemic reactions with Covid like symptoms or worse. It’s not something we should rush but it’s the only vaccine candidate that could keep up and be mass produced quickly. Plus, they are worth billions.
edit on 29-12-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Clarified definitions

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Honestly, if the human race succumbs or mutates in some weird direction because of this virus we weren't long for this realm anyway.

One of my personal favorite alien theories is that the gray aliens, the classic big head almond eye barely a nose and a slit mouth. Small spindly body who doesn't defecate or urinate, waste products just comes out like sweat, those guys. They are humans from the future and we screwed around with so much of our DNA ETC, we are now a dying breed of hive animals and they are desperate and keep cloning themselves and coming back for unaltered DNA to rectify the situation.

Definitely sounds like something are big pharma would do

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

The simple truth is ..... nobody knows. The people who made it don't know....the people selling it don't know........and worst of all, in time, the people who will coerce us to take it don't know.......And why don't they know, because in the rush to make money, there hasn't been enough testing....in fact it would be fair to say, in comparison to the average vaccine, this one has had little to none.

If you're 50 years or younger you should not be exposed to any of the current mRNA vaccines.

Don't know ?
Or , don't care to know ?
My money is on the latter.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As I understand it, the new vaccines do not alter our DNA.

They contain mRNA fragments of the virus that are similar, but non viable as infective agents.

Our biology then recognizes the fragments as 'other than us' and activates the immune system against them.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

As I understand it, DNA talks to RNA, which codes amino acids and proteins, from the “master copy” through mRNA. Yet DNA is always corrupted, like cancer, and propagates the bad codon sequence forward.

I am uncertain that messing with mRNA cannot alter DNA. And at the very least we have compromised ourselves.

If the mRNA Apocalypse comes true...

On this one, I am not sure. And given Pfizer’s history on, not just the Nazi stuff, but modern medicine, I have severe reservations (sorry to the First People out there but this me cutting to the point of my viewpoint...)

And remember the Past... it has been done before to get rid of a subset “problem population” so why would you trust today’s lawyers that run your government in our name??

We are the enemy!

🎄🌈🍾🙏

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

As I understand it, DNA talks to RNA, which codes amino acids and proteins, from the “master copy” through mRNA. Yet DNA is always corrupted, like cancer, and propagates the bad codon sequence forward.

I am uncertain that messing with mRNA cannot alter DNA. And at the very least we have compromised ourselves.

If the mRNA Apocalypse comes true...

On this one, I am not sure. And given Pfizer’s history on, not just the Nazi stuff, but modern medicine, I have severe reservations (sorry to the First People out there but this me cutting to the point of my viewpoint...)

And remember the Past... it has been done before to get rid of a subset “problem population” so why would you trust today’s lawyers that run your government in our name??

We are the enemy!

🎄🌈🍾🙏

At transcription, the DNA codes for its RNA analogue, which goes on to build proteins. (In the case of mRNA vaccines, they build antigen protein/s). The DNA is not modified by RNA.

The process flow is: ( DNA > RNA > protein ) and not the reverse.

edit on 29/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Are you sure??

(Going to the net because the interactions don’t seem to be one way... and had food and beer so may be slow!
)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yeah it's anyone's guess.
I seem to remember Gates stating it will permanently alter your dna.

Also, related to the vaccine, this guy has tracked down the fainting nurse in the news from nooga.
Deceased as per Ancestry dot com. Watch it before it's deleted.
Scan through a few minutes...boring as heck.
Very interesting info.
dead nurse video

The dna comment is being "fact checked " pretty hard by the usual suspects.
Claiming it's a conspiracy theory.
Lol
Who knows
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Addedw

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I got the vaccine today! I hope I get superpowers!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
There's something I haven't heard much about that's got me thinking, the covid vaccine alters one's RNA to produce virus particles. What does this mean for future generations? Do these new altered genes get passed on to future offspring? How do these alterations affect potential children of vaccinated people?

Since this vaccine is still experimental, the trials should have lasted longer, in order to determine the long-term effects.

With less than a 2% Covid19 death rate, rushing it out was ill-advised.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

How do these alterations affect potential children of vaccinated people?

it will make them mindless automaton zombie like creatures that can't think for themselves and will do what ever their told to do and believe what ever they are told.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That gene "RNA" is now permanently apart of you. It may skip generations. But eventually, it'll reappear.

Consider it an "Time Stamp".
edit on 30-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yes, manmade virus RNA is read by ribosomes and turned into virus 'bits' that the body will then attack and form antibodies to. In old vaccines where virus parts floated through your body, these would eventually mostly disappear [you will always keep some, whcih are now picked up by the dumb PCR test as covid, when they are actually old corona parts] whilst you keep your blueprint for the immune system in case it comes round again. This still works for slightly mutated strains as they are mostly similar to each other with only small changes.

This new approach does make me wonder about the longevity of the RNA, which will be read over and over and basically produce virus parts without really ever going away. [I will research this a little more]. The ribosomes will always read the RNA, constantly without actually 'winning'.

I fear that this is the reason that when you had the jab and you contract the actual flu, your immune system will be overwhelmed and crash, also known as an anaphylactic shock. Which we have seen already happen in 3 known nurses around the world. Doesn't seem much but anaphylactic shock if you are not in a hospital environment is fatal unless you have an epi pen.

Also not much time has passed yet to see what happens if your body is constantly producing virus parts. It doesn't sit right with me. Common sense tells me that it's highly unnatural and akin to having an allergy [like to peanuts for example].
I would rather [even though I always refuse] have a normal, old fashioned flu jab [to which I had a very horrible reaction] to this monster that nobody knows anything about yet.

Messing with the careful balance of our own immune system is a typical dumb human thing to do who always think they can do better than nature and then we are so often wrong. Almost always bar a few lucky breaks.

I will wait what happens to the vaccinated people when they catch another virus and how they fare in the following months and years. No way would I inject this manmade 'idea', I am just not scared enough of covid, with a 99.96% survival chance.

edit on 30-12-2020 by Hecate666 because: details and stuff

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: ZombieZygote

I don’t have a choice, I work with Covid daily. My wife has to get it as a health care provider.

You do have a choice.

You might not like the possible consequences of your choice.

But you do have a choice. Open your eyes to that.
edit on 30-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You might be mixing up saRNA and mRNA. mRNA has a built in timer in its polyA tail combined with a few other factors to prevent over expression of a protein in the cell. Since they targeted this to an APC it should regulate that pretty well. If they didn’t we would have an immune crises with natural exposure to the pathogen. All they do is present foreign antigen to T cells in the lymph nodes during their daily briefings.

It could be problematic if it starts going to the wrong cells somehow, exosomes, overlooked targeting, something unforeseen etc. and that can be a problem.

Cells can be weird with how they remember things because of environmental changes or other stimuli. Cell memory is a change in gene expression without a change in DNA or our genes that is passed on to daughter cells. You can also influence epigenetic inheritance with certain stimuli and the cell will could make changes that can be passed on. The DNA still doesn’t change but its structure changes and expression of genes changes and those changes are passed on to progeny our daughter cells. Nothing should leave the organism though.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I don’t mind the work, I enjoy it plus the BSL3 labs are nice and cool and we get to wear powered respirators all day. I don’t think the mice enjoy it too much though.

I do wish we had more info about the vaccines and did one step at a time or maybe a couple instead of doing everything at once and just staggering the starts by a few days. They’re still analyzing data from the clinical trials.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join