It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't people handle the 'Truth' ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Blue Shift

I like beer, how about you?

Not really. Always tasted horribly bitter to me. And now I have kidney and liver issues, so I can't drink it without consequences. Oh, well.

Bit disappointing for you maybe, I am one of those people who doesn’t like coke a cola, who would believe that
Nothing seems to be the same for everyone, no matter what we think

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I like beer, how about you?

Not really. Always tasted horribly bitter to me. And now I have kidney and liver issues, so I can't drink it without consequences. Oh, well.

Bit disappointing for you maybe, I am one of those people who doesn’t like coke a cola, who would believe that
Nothing seems to be the same for everyone, no matter what we think

Oh, Coca-Cola gives me migraines. I'm a delicate flower, apparently.

And you're right. People sometimes say, "people are the same all over." However, the more I travel, the more I understand that people are definitely not all the same. If we didn't need each other for essential goods and services, we wouldn't get along at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

wrong. Ignorance is superstition, occult, and lack of an explanation that conflicts with perception. As Lazar and stated if something is sufficiently “advanced” it is indistinguishable from magic. That goes for consciousness, as well.

I am not precluding a metaphysical truth, of course. ET can make you believe you are with a demon. So can dreaming . You just need the right tools and development

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

A demon can make you believe it’s an ET
Potato potato

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: stealthskater

UFO sightings are not extra terrestrial, they are already and have always been here
Aliens are in fact demons, watch the movie alien intrusion

That’s the truth and YOU can’t handle that truth
Don’t think you know when you at best guess

This could be true, just as much as aliens are here.
Demons could be masquerading as aliens, misdirection.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: Raggedyman

wrong. Ignorance is superstition, occult, and lack of an explanation that conflicts with perception. As Lazar and stated if something is sufficiently “advanced” it is indistinguishable from magic. That goes for consciousness, as well.

I am not precluding a metaphysical truth, of course. ET can make you believe you are with a demon. So can dreaming . You just need the right tools and development

That quote is originally from Arthur C Clark.

An extraterrestrial may have an advanced consciousness, however a demon cannot.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthskater
A college friend of mine became a U.S. Navy aviator after graduation. My (ex-)wife and I drove down ca. 1975 to see her ailing father in Clearwater, Florida and stopped off to visit Jim B. and his wife in Jacksonville. I heard on the car radio that a Russian bomber had come very close to the Florida coastline. But I never heard anything more about it. Just that one news broadcast.

Actually, it looks like this was widely reported; one example:
videttearchive.ilstu.edu...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: play4keeps

A demon can make you believe it’s an ET
Potato potato

Pretty much every culture has its trickster entities that live on the border of reality. We define them according to our mythology. The hard part is coming up with convincing proof of their actual interaction with people, to show that it's not all just happening in a person's head either as a delusion or a misinterpretation.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Then the next rough stage, if you are convinced that some novel effect occurred,
is to determine whether the person themselves kicked off some 'poltergeist effect'
or whether something truly 'external' if that word even makes sense was involved.

As far as I know, nobody has ever, not even once, taken things that far with credible
research.

My BTUFO experience for example, I could very easily assume that I had generated
all the effects, in some stage drama to communicate with myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join