It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very intresting about me and the WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hello...i just remembered something...on an 8th grade spring field trip for social studies, i went to new york city. we were on that freeway on the other side of the river (across from WTC), and i remember seeing the WTC Towers...i always wanted to see them, and im very luky to be able to see them before 9/11, but anyways, i remember taking pictures of them from across the river on the bus...the weird thing is, i remeber taking pictures, but i cant find them...i never saw them after i got all the pictures developed...why didnt i get those back? im starting to think its like someone didnt want me to get them back. BTW im in 12th grade now so was, in 1999 or 1998...someone get back to me on this

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Maybe they were #ty pictures, you mighta had the flash on and caught the reflection of the window or whatever.

Or you lost them. What do you think is the explanation?

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Definitly a conspiracy. I think all pics processed are vetted by the FBI, and I imagine that your recieved a high priorty owing to your posting on this site.

I'd be careful about any further pics you send off for processing, get an instant camera instead, or a digital one, or start developing them yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We actually DID have film censored once.

My family was in Germany, at the time when the Berlin Wall went up. Things had finally gotten stable and we took a vacation to Berlin, where dad (a major in the US Army, with the Intelligence (G2) division) took home movies of us doing things in West Berlin.

We took a guided tour (tour bus) to East Berlin and saw the Communist Approved Sights (I'll never forget it... all these lovely buildings... and behind it you could see people living in slums and bombed rubble from World War II. So unlike West Berlin, where the rubble had been removed and the city was a bustling hub of commerce.)

We stopped at a park, and dad was filming us and the tour group. He spotted an old woman sweeping the park and decided to film her as well... must have gotten a minute's worth of footage.

When we got the pictures back, though, that section was missing. We don't know why. We think there must have been something interesting... or someONE interesting on the film (an agent?)... but that required a still higher security clearance.

We shrugged it off.

I should add that dad was an experienced home movie maker and there was nothing wrong with the camera.

To add to what Kano says, I do a lot of photography and sometimes they don't print the pictures. What happens is that although the image is there, there are problems with it that your regular 1-hour lab can't deal with. I always check the negatives and if it looks like a good photo got away, I'll spend the extra to have the better labs develop it.

But, without looking at the negatives, it's hard to say what went on. And no, they can't erase just ONE negative.

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 06:03 AM
link   
sometimes i'll have photos missing, and you usually find that the negatives suck, that theres too much light or they're over exposed or some reason like that. I'm sure theres no great conspiracy there, because my photos of the WTC are still in my photo album...

top topics

join