It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God chose the Blue Pill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The 1999 sci-fi film "The Matrix" by the Wachowski brothers introduced us to the Blue Pill / Red Pill dilemma as a concept.

Take the Red Pill, and you wake up from the illusion. You see the Truth of the World, and you cannot un-see what has been seen.

Take the Blue Pill, and the dream goes on. You continue your life as it was the day before, until the day you die.

What if the One who is, and who was, and who is to come decided to take the Blue Pill?

What if he had a choice to bring judgment and revelations to all in a mighty flash, causing both the end of the world, and bringing in the beginning of the New Kingdom, or to simply let the dream go on for all and allow himself to live a lie of a simple life?

And the world continued on blissfully unaware, whilst he smiles in silence.

Would you be angry with Him?
Would you be disappointed in his choice?
Who dares judge the Judge Himself?

I think it fair a sentence.

We are fully capable of doing His work ourselves.
It should be our Duty, and our Honor to better the world and bring Light and Justice, by our own hands.

Why wait for a Savior vs Oppressor showdown?

There comes the Day where the Son takes up the mantle of the Father.

Are we not All His Children!?

The Time is Now.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I dunno why, but your post reminded me of this.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you wait for the opportunity to do what the ancient of days finds pleasing you may have already failed the big feller.
reply to: iammrhappy86

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What if we were created by an alien race that was thousands of years more advanced than us?

And what if that culture has gone through their own culture and awareness wars?

And what if they were 1000 years into their own NWO blue pill life by the time they made us?

And what if the blue pill aliens created us to obey their blue pill religions?

And what if we pass them up one day soon, red pill style, and go find them and kick their asses?

edit on 10-12-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
God did sleep on the 7th day, so it sounds like God could use a cup of coffee, aka, the Red Pill.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No, we are not all His children and His children cry for justice.
What parent denies justice for His children, denies the bloodshed, the hurt and pain, evil and corruption and allows it

Many don’t want and won’t accept the Father, He does not force, it’s choice

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What if God doesn't exist and you've been raised since birth to believe a bunch of fairy tales?

Honestly you sound like someone who has used too much coc aine.

Having said that, you might not be wrong- a lot of the points you barely managed to make do seem fairly logical...

That means from where I sit, you aren't necessarily wrong- you're just stupid.
Please see the stories from where they were written and not who they were written for.
You might do yourself a favor.

There is no God, Jesus was a children's story, and if you could see the stories for their meaning and not as gospel you might understand why they're just stories for children.

I also want justice.
Google is bad,
Liberal controlled media is bad,
Twitter is bad.
MySpace is bad.
Tv? It's bad.

Church is bad.
Religion is bad.

There are a lot of people who unstated traditional human values without church.

Censorship is bad.
Support the second amendment.
Overbearing government is bad.

I've lost my train of thought, but people for people need to stick together.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The time is "always." Eternal.

You understand God...created both pills?

Mind blown..'welcome!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Reminds me of the theory in this vid:

I am not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of converting you to it, I want you to play with it. I want you to think of its possibilities, I am not trying to prove it. I am just putting it forward as a possibility of life to think about.

So then, let’s suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream you wanted to dream, and that you could, for example, have the power within one night to dream 75 years of time, or any length of time you wanted to have.

And you would, naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive. And after several nights of 75 years of total pleasure each you would say “Well that was pretty great. But now let’s have a surprise, let’s have a dream which isn’t under control, where something is gonna happen to me that I don’t know what it's gointo be."

An omnipotent being might decide to suspend His omnipotence, or "take the blue pill", just for amusement. Eternity is a long time; perhaps omnipotence and omnicience become boring.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We live in the Matrix. God does not.

He knows there is no spoon. The question is -- Do you?

And if you do, do you want to eventually join Him or not?

new topics

top topics

join