It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a German Goth mood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Xmal Deutschland MF!

HEHE

Man, I wish I could tell the stories of mine circa 1980's...but I can't here. Regardless, good times. Man that gal was pretty in my mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

BTW, is it me or is that gal flashing mason signs like crazy?

Aug?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hell yes! Same stories for me from the early 90's.

Let's keep it going!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Do you have the Jean Jaques Burnel 12 inch remix of Matador? Absolutely amazing but never been able to find it on anything other than the original vinyl release.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Xmal Deutschland MF!

HEHE

Man, I wish I could tell the stories of mine circa 1980's...but I can't here. Regardless, good times. Man that gal was pretty in my mind.

Tell them. Unless you were killing people, I dont see a problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Do you have the Jean Jaques Burnel 12 inch remix of Matador? Absolutely amazing but never been able to find it on anything other than the original vinyl release.

I was never too into The Stranglers, so therefore I do not. However, that has made me give The Stranglers a listen again. Think I appreciate them more than I thought.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Wasn't killing people but back then I thought Hunter S Thompson was a person to be like. Fortunately I woke up and realized he is not a person to be like. My friends that did not realize that are all pretty much dead. Except one, and he is homeless.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I was never too into The Stranglers, so therefore I do not. However, that has made me give The Stranglers a listen again. Think I appreciate them more than I thought.

Thanks!

Hi, it's an Xmal Deutschland single, he just remixed and added better base, it's very, very good. If you hear the normal version it whops all over it

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thanks!

Hi, it's an Xmal Deutschland single, he just remixed and added better base, it's very, very good. If you hear the normal version it whops all over it

Ah, I see, I will see if I can find it and do a comparison.

new topics

top topics

join