It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year F### Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I hate this #...i really do...

Today, in my province we were supposed to be ending our most recent 'extended lockdown initiatives'

Which include such things as

$230 fines for not wearing masks in public places
No social gatherings, indoors, outdoors etc.

The only acceptable things are

Going for a walk alone
Going to the store for esssentials
Going to the doctor's

The measures have now been extended to January 8th, 2021. They were supposed to end tonight at midnight.

I'm not surprised, but i'm just done with this #. Honestly, i hate you all, any single weak minded, terrified, spineless individual that has ever supported any covid measure.

I really do, you people are #ing evil, selfish, cowardly fools. I #ing despise you all.

In response to these latest measures, our government is providing $1000 in stimulus measures, average rent here is $1500-$2500/month.

Businesses are being forced to close or operate in ways that can't even afford to pay their rent, let alone employee wages.

I'm so sick of this #.

These politicians sit here, collecting their annual salaries, making money to just exist off of all of our hard work, they force businesses to close, offer the slightest pittance as compensation with heavy tax penalties come next april, they lord it up act like #ing royalty, disobey their own decrees, treat adults like children and brainwash utter morons to help them enforce this # on their neighbours and fellow community members.

All these #ing wastes of #ing human life are sitting around being paid, partying, living their lives while most of humanity is forced to suffer.

# them...# them all...# every single spineless, cowardly, yellow bellied, pathetic, fearful, sheeplike, failure of a human being sitting here right now cheering any of this on. # every single person that believes freedom comes second to safety.

You're #ing pathetic, you should all just crawl into a #ing a hole and stay there...# you all.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just in time to fu## up your holiday.

How are you feeling about that?

When will the common populace revolt?

A lot of questions for a lot of sheeple.

Wake the fu## up people!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It’s time to get the attention of you politicians. Make some noise.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Ouch! But I get you. Funny how the whole world and its mighty society of brilliant people are laid so low. By what is essentially. A totally and completely utter bull# nonsense virus. Puts in perspective just how many people are out there who do not think with there own brain and mind.

But are merely just puppets for whats on the TV, and quite literally do what the TV says. Most of them dont even seem to realize that everything on the TV is for entertainment purposes and there all actors getting a paycheck, just the shapes on the wall. And that yes perceptions can be shaped using it.

Ever read a little story by Plato called the allegory of the cave? That right there says it all on what the majority of people and society is all about. A house of cards indeed.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I agree...# all of them.
$1000 is a slap in the face, it should be $1000/week per person for the entire time everything is shutdown.
I don’t give a sh!t where it’s supposed to come from or who is going to pay for it, they need to do it.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Honestly, i hate you all, any single weak minded, terrified, spineless individual that has ever supported any covid measure.

Yes, people of your political persuasion are very good at hatred, aren't they?

How do you think we -- the clear-headed, risk-aware, public-spirited, compassionate people you just libelled -- regard the selfish, pig-ignorant, irresponsible manslaughterers who refuse to take precautions, drawing out the pandemic and making things worse for everyone?

And a very happy New Year to you too.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That's $1000 one time, $500 if you're single or poor. 4 weeks delay, so sometime after new years. I don't actually qualify due to my work situation and contactor status, watched a friend of mine try to apply today after being laid off after their work was forced to close, they got told to wait, and maybe they should apply for welfare, also 4 weeks and about $600/month...

a reply to: Astyanax

What's my political persuasion? Go ahead and guess...you're wrong...
edit on 7/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My town has lost its mind...a locally own and operated grocery got fined 5000$ where I live because they had social distancing “x”s instead of circles.....they tried so hard to comply, revamping their front end with acrylic shields as per law, door counts from day one, they really enforced every law as it came as quickly as they could. No warning, nothing like “these are the wrong shape to save lives!” Just a 5000$ fine for not having social distant circles on the floor. They had x’s tho

edit on 7-12-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Here's your money guy
Take this UBI
The covids here to stay
So we gotta take your cash away

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Same here. The last grocery store in town sort of resisting got reported by a bunch of people and fined. They were the only grocery store i've gone to for months, had the most business from what i could tell, with the least restrictions, a lot of people seemed to appreciate this.

People were posting hand written messages thanking them for it up on their windows. It was sad to read in the local news they'd been fined after locals reported them..

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This store didn’t resist in any way shape or form. They were turning people without masks away well before it was ever law even. I like the store I used to work there when I was a kid. Sad to watch the machine consume those who try to service it though.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If people stop spreading it, it goes away as the infected get over it.

14-28 days usually.

But if no-one actually does anything to stop the spread, it lasts and lasts, as everyone infects each other.

People have to do something to stop the spread, and they have to stay the course till the quarantined cases burn themselves out. And they have to do it all at the same time, so infected people don't immediately infect those coming out of quarantine. It's fairly simple.

Also, shutting down businesses is different than the actual precautions like masks, distancing, sanitizing, and not touching their faces all the time.

edit on 7/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's literally the cold. It has a 3% death rate, a 97% survival rate, i take more of a chance dying every day getting in the #ing shower i don't own a bath mat man, i play with death every morning.bHalf aseep, still kinda drunk, stumbling on the slippery tub. I don't care, compared to the list of side effects on the vaccine, i'd rather get a bad case of covid than endure any of this # any more.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It's literally the cold. It has a 3% death rate, a 97% survival rate, i take more of a chance dying every day getting in the #ing shower. I don't care, compared to the list of side effects on the vaccine, i'd rather get a bad case of covid than endure any of this ahit any more.

The Black Death was/is just a skin disease/swollen glands.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The black death didn't have

A large majority of infected being asymptomatic

A death rate in the less than 10% affecting only those with underlying health problems or elderly on death's door.

Go hide some more you #ing little pussy, i don't care. Go be scared of death like a little bitch. Go cheer on freedoms being stolen from people to keep you safe. You #ing coward. Just # off and let the grown ups be grown ups.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The black death didn't have

A large majority of infected being asymptomatic

A death rate in the less than 10% affecting only those with underlying health problems or elderly on death's door.

Go hide some more you #ing little pussy, i don't care. Go be scared of death like a little bitch. Go cheer on freedoms being stolen from people to keep you safe. You #ing coward.

90% of those who got Bubonic Plage survived, according to contemporary mortality rates.

More than 50% of those who have died of COVID-19 were under the age of 65. Significant numbers of COVID-19 deaths had no pre-existing comorbidities.

Young fit and healthy people like bodybuilders, athletes, soldiers, and children have died of COVID-19.

I'm not a coward. The epidemic has been stopped in a number of countries around the world. The general populace in those countries doesn't need to lock-down any more and are not at risk from a disease they cannot catch because every case or outbreak is properly dealt with.

In Australia, there is an anecdote about a dog howling away while lying on a mound of bull-ants. Howl away, mate!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

Literally, statistically laughable compared to the chances of death carrying on average life. Go be scared some more. Seriously, use your brain, do some math and stop being a mindless idiot.

I know numbers with more than three zeros are scary but, come on buck up, grow some balls.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

Literally, statistically laughable compared to the chances of death carrying on average life. Go be scared some more. Seriously, use your brain, do some math and stop being a mindless idiot.

I know numbers with more than three zeros are scary but, come on buck up, grow some balls.

Where I live, there are 4 million+ people. Only 25 have died from COVID-19 so far.

Because we locked down early and stayed the course.

When we had another 'out in the wild' outbreak, we locked down again. This time for even shorter because we know how things work.

We might get another outbreak, and we'll do the same thing again. It works.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

More than 50% of those who have died of COVID-19 were under the age of 65.

Source please.

Significant numbers of COVID-19 deaths had no pre-existing comorbidities.

What exactly are "Significant Numbers"?

Young fit and healthy people like bodybuilders, athletes, soldiers, and children have died of COVID-19.

People die all the time....that's one of the things that ALL humans are equally good at....some even get awards for it. And while I'm on the subject....vaccines kill people too......

And also actually dying of just CV19 is about as rare as hens teeth.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Where I live, there are 4 million+ people. Only 25 have died from COVID-19 so far.

Because we locked down early and stayed the course.

Yeah...cause it's the common cold dude...and right now, despite these extended measures our numbers are 'higher than ever'

Except

They're #ing not

Seriously, every day for a year has been...'the highest number of cases'

Can you see that visually, this is clearly a #ing lie?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join