It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's court losses near 50. Can we all agree that it's over and Biden is our President?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Trump is done, every rejected case is another egg on his face. He never stood a chance and anyone with a logical brain knows this.

You'll get many challenges but i doubt many will be of substance.

As long as he holds up the transition process he is making America look weak and foolish on the world stage. His friends in Russia and China will be loving this.

Imagine how much it is costing.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is the reason folks need to understand US citizens first.
Ain't over till it's over.
And it ain't over.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

What is your all-fired hurry? The Russian Collusion Hoax dragged on for three years and you and your ilk didn't seem to be in such a big hurry about that. Why not just wait and stop demanding it end already? It will be over when it's over and not before. You and your ilk asking over and over isn't going to change anything and it just gets annoying.

TCB

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump is done, every rejected case is another egg on his face. He never stood a chance and anyone with a logical brain knows this.

As long as he holds up the transition process he is making America look weak and foolish on the world stage. His friends in Russia and China will be loving this.

Serious question here: Were you asking that same exact question while the Russian Collusion hoax and the Fake Impeachment drug on for four years? I'd like to know your answer. Thank you.

TCB

+2 more 
link   

A good bit less than the Mueller Probe and the Impeachment hearings,

+6 more 
link   
No.... Willtell...... We cannot agree he's president yet because he hasn't been inaugurated.....

As a "lawyer" you should know how this process works legally, but you seem to be wrong at almost every term...

When he's sworn in, he will be president

And Trump, whether you like it or not is legally within his right to do what he's doing....... Period

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but Trump already won.

The perverted, keep away from children, cheating, sterilizing, China-loving, business-killing, corporate warfare mask brigade is getting chopper rides to Gitmo for their appointment with the firing squad for treason as we speak.

Stay tuned bucko

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
All it tells us is that the courts in question are Democrat. However, there is the U.S. Supreme Court...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
On a side bar... does anybody else read johnnylaw16 posts and hear them like it's Sam Waterson speaking and then get the Law and Order tag line

"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

along with the DUN DUN

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
FAKE NEWS!

Trump´s legal team has only filed 3 lawsuits, you´re falsely (and perhaps even intentionally) including 3rd parties that are also filing lawsuits that have no association with Trump´s legal team except perhaps a common goal. Here is what Trump´s lawyers say on your fake news at 3:30 in this two day old recording from the hearings:

This thread should be closed; it´s fake news!

-MM
edit on 5-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You know whats worse than a sore loser?

A sore winner.

So how about stop crying about Trump not conceding, wait til Jan 20th, then revel in what your vote did.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

If you don't agree, please explain why and what path forward Trump possibly has.

Nope, I don't agree, and I won't explain anything about Trump because I don't give a rats' patootie about Trump except to the extent he's been affected by wrongdoing. Whether that is technically and legal fraud, or interference, or tampering, or any other wrongdoing affecting election integrity.

Linking every lawsuit to Trump is intellectually dishonest, with the pathetic purpose to make Trump's case look weak, and to minimize and undermine the very clear fact that Trump isn't the only one with grievances, hence the other dozens of lawsuits filed by others. Every lawsuit represents more election wrongdoing BEYOND Trump.

It isn't even really about Dems vs Pubs, because most people have no doubt the right is just as dirty as the left. And we see the "loyal opposition" cowering in the shadows. The truth is, many people from all parties and political persuasions have been affected, are angry, and don't trust anyone in charge. Not even the courts.

We want the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, not for Trump, but for the sake of free and fair elections for WE THE PEOPLE, today and always. And thank the Heavens and Angels, it's happening.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
God called this election numerous times including way back in 2007 long before AP even knew who was RUNNING. Unlike some of the 'professionals' here on ATS, he's usually right... On the plus side, ignoring this is making some of you look like absolute total buffoons. If you had listened to HIM instead of CNN, you'd be right instead.

January 20 is coming up real quick, you still have time to admit you're wrong. We won't even say: 'I TOLD you so...' No matter HOW tempting that might be...

EDIT: If this all sounds foolish to some of you, I heard about a lawyer who used this knowledge back in 2016 to bet a half million on Trump , we all KNOW how that turned out...

edit on 12.5.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut Imagine worrying about the cost of finding out how much a US presidential election has been tampered with...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Trust me, besides the MSM banging on about 'president biden' the world see this scam for what it is. Trump has every right to demand a fair and proper investigation.

you should too. it's better to be seen as legit in the light of day, than win countless votes in secrecy and darkness.. with no one to check.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I saw the first link as Politico. Laughed then took a piss.a reply to: johnnylaw16

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Cost is irrelevant when it comes to ensuring an election is legitimate.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Admins: Please close thread, this is proven as FAKE NEWS:

Trump´s legal team HAVE NOT lost more that 40 lawsuits, THEY HAVE ONLY FILED 3 as of Dec 3rd

-MM

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Serious question here: Were you asking that same exact question while the Russian Collusion hoax and the Fake Impeachment drug on for four years? I'd like to know your answer. Thank you.

TCB

I thought it was a waste of money but he has big business dealings with Russia and where there is Trump Business, there are debts.

Same with China

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carniv0re

Trust me, besides the MSM banging on about 'president biden' the world see this scam for what it is. Trump has every right to demand a fair and proper investigation.

you should too. it's better to be seen as legit in the light of day, than win countless votes in secrecy and darkness.. with no one to check.

I think you're mistaken. People the world over are reporting on Trump's baseless claims. Every newspaper in the UK mocks him relentlessly for his effort to change the course of the election.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join