It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
So, to recap, from Day-1..........

Everybody thoroughly wash your hands and sing Happy Birthday, twice, to ensure you wash them for the government mandated correct amount of time. The dreaded Rona can live up to 24 hours.... no, make that 48.......perhaps up to 72, maybe even 25 years on all surfaces. Believe us and our experts!

By the way, its not airborne, no doubt about it, our experts have told us so.

Followed shortly afterwards by.........

Everybody maintain 2 metres distancing at all times, everywhere. All you drones commuting to work every day now have to, wherever possible, work from home until further notice. All shops, unless selling essential items only, will have to close. Bars, clubs, restaurants all have to close too.

All NHS staff are angelic heroes and you are now all expected to step outside and clap in the street every Thursday evening until further notice. Come on, show your support, anyone not doing so is obviously unpatriotic and heartless!

Our expert from Imperial College, having run the numbers on his ZX spectrum thingy has determined that we are to expect 500,000 dead from the dreaded Rona by summer. Make peace with your chosen creator!

Oh! Did we tell you it's airborne - our experts confirm it - and now you all have to wear a mask everywhere in public as well as staying 2 metres apart at all times.

Oh! By the way, out expert from Imperial college (the one with the ZX Spectrum computer thingy) has had to step down after he kept nipping out, despite the apparent risks and lockdown rules he said everyone must follow, for a shag with his bit on the side. He's clever so we'll still keep listening to him though.....cos he's an expert!

Followed shortly afterwards by........

Pubs and restaurants can now open but only where they can provide eating / drinking while maintaining separation....for a while until we come up with another comical scheme.

Ok, all you commuting drones can now go back to work.... come on, chop chop, move along there! As long as you wear a mask at all times and stay 2 metres apart of course!

Followed shortly afterwards by........

We've come up with an even better (even more hairbrained) scheme. Pubs, bars, restaurants can only open if they are serving hot meals and diners are obliged after eating, before so much as a hearty belch, to vacate the premises. Once fed, no more alcoholic beverages can be served. Those drinking soft drinks can stay (Rona steers clear of tee-total folks and lightweights.... apparently).

It pains me, often, to think that my hard earned money goes to pay the exorbitant salaries and perks of these politicians and their teams of "experts" who, from what I can determine, are all a bunch of complete narcissistic F***tards!

If they'd tried introducing most of these measures from day 1, there would have been more than a few raised eyebrows and serious questions asked. Best to take baby steps and turn the screw incrementally for more guaranteed acceptance. At the same time, bring in the military and spook teams to monitor what people are saying about it all and manipulate public opinion via social media and the controlled media. Can't have the peasants saying bad things about them and suspecting underhanded shenanigans! If that happens, best blame foreign johnnies and their nefarious disinformation, because, well, johnny Chinaman wants us all to die of Rona you see!

I tire of it all.

Best summary of the whole debacle I have read anywhere ever! If I could star you more than once I would!
So this 'Thing' is so diabolically infectious and fatal they have now produced a vaccine in 9 months (hmmmm gestation period) that may or may not prevent you from contracting 'it', might or might not give you long term health problems, might or might not affect your new born baby if you are breast feeding, might or might not make you infertile....and the list goes on.......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
From the UK government's website:

If you’re severely disabled as a result of a vaccination against certain diseases, you could get a one-off tax-free payment of £120,000. This is called a Vaccine Damage Payment.

www.gov.uk...

So, no, the companies themselves will not be liable to hand out the cash - the taxpayer will.

And then comes the inevitable argument about what constitutes "severely disabled".

The companies, meanwhile, have been laughing all the way to the bank, having sold a mass of stock already when the markets went batsh#t crazy the other week based simply on promises of vaccine effectiveness. No wonder the FBI is sniffing around Moderna, for example.

A case of...

That's #ing mental, it's never been done before for any med or vaccine in the UK. The Gov are completely misrepresenting MHRA and the strict constraints put on the vaccine. The 'care home first' vaccination tactic seems to go against nearly all the MRHA write up and guidance.

It's illegal to advertise or market them but the government seem to be doing that work for them (on taxpayers money again) as they're far more concerned about the economy and politics than public health as their completely incompetent handling of Covid has proven so far. They've always been two months behind what the scientists and scientific data have been

The UK is one of only two countries in the world which have been found guilty of denying disabled people the right to exist by the UN (IIRC Nigeria is the other) since 2008. The Tory government laughed at it and claimed it was nonsense despite several thousand dying/commiting suicide/starving to death due to broken DWP.

The UK Government’s claim to be a ‘world leader in disability issues’ has today been crushed by the UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
UN confirms that UK government’s treaty violations were both grave AND systematic

the UN’s clarification showed that the actions of the Conservative government that led to it being found guilty of breaching the treaty were “obviously based on a deliberate intention to cause harm without any regard to the horrendous consequences for disabled people”.

They're routinely lied and witheld funds from disabled people for several years that were meant to pay for care, assistive technology etc....it was only after a five year legal battle they finally caved in (but still refused to let anyone know the money was available, you had to ring up and quote a specific legal right and medical phrase.

'Severe disabled' decisions aren't made by a Dr, GP or anyone with any medical knowlege or understanding. They're done by a 'decision maker' who is a civiil servant with five days training (max) and only five of those hours being basic human biology. Secondary school kids recieve more than that per week.

I'm going to do some sleuthing and see which Tory front benchers have investments or sit on board of directors of the bigger distributors to see how many millions they're raking in from it (usually £100ms). Hancock recently got caught having awarded the major failed PPE contract to his best mate who owns a pub after the guy replied to him on facebook messenger asking for first dibs on it.

tl;dr - Tory UK gov is one of the world's worst offenders in crimes against disabled people. This kind of compensation scheme has never happened before; the UK Gov either haven't read or understood the MRHA write ups on the vaccine.
edit on 5-12-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Maybe the pfizer vaccine is just air in a needle.

After all no one can sue if they die a horrible death convulsing on the floor because of an air bubble in their brain.

I wouldn’t put it past a pharma company that was granted total immunity from wrongdoing and a massive governmeng contract. They already act like Mengele when they are held accountable.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Perfect summary and yet people are swallowing it up! I’ve seen people outside alone with masks over their faces and fear in their eyes. While to me and most people I know it’s an utter piss take!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Placebo performs better than the new Covid vaccine.
Vaccine causing more symptoms than the placebo
HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? -The Highwire-

New details from the #Covid19 trials have revealed troubling details in the clinical trial design. This new revelation calls into question the real efficacy of the Covid vaccine

Does not stop infection from Sars CoV2. Masks still up

Vaccine will create more asymptotic carriers. Masks still up

Adverse reaction to the vaccine are under reported. First shot people get a some flue like symptoms. Second dose gives higher fevers chills and shakes so bad someone chipped his tooth from chattering his teeth. can’t sue the vaccine companies though.

No adverse reactions from the Placebo.

Watch the video in the link to learn more.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Pfizer have been paying millions to MPs and especially the House of Lords to promote privatisation of the NHS and deliver speeches £1.5bn ti Tores from 2008 - 2014. Even Jeremy Corbyn was on their payroll during the last election, as is champagne socialite Owen Jones who is one of the most vocal voices claiming to be against privatisation of the NHS

I knew they had fingers in the pie but not this big.

Forgot to add the Tories got rid of the Minister for Disabled people (person who's meant to stand up for disabled people and their rights) after the UN findings and refused to appoint new ones until Brexit is over. There are now seven new Tory minsters for disabled people but they've refused to hold the government to account, attend a single conference or seeminar on disability or mention things like International Day of Persons with disabilities.

Tuesday’s International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD), launched by the UN in 1992, was marked by activities and messages of support from disabled activists and campaigners, charities, politicians – including the prime ministers of Canada and Armenia, the Welsh government, and even the British embassy in Beijing – and businesses in the UK and around the world.

But the day was ignored by the current minister for disabled people, Justin Tomlinson (pictured), although he did find time on his Facebook page to celebrate his own inclusion on a new list of the best local MPs in Britain.

It was also ignored by the other six Tory politicians who have served as minister for disabled people over the last decade: Maria Miller, Esther McVey, Sir Mike Penning, Mark Harper, Penny Mordaunt and Sarah Newton.

Of the six, all of them apart from Penning were active on Tuesday on either Twitter or Facebook, and sometimes both.

Most of them focused instead on their own general election campaigns, with Newton reposting a video on Facebook about the importance of spending on the armed services that had first been posted by Mordaunt.

The only one of the seven who even mentioned disability was McVey, who posted her support for a small local mental health charity in Derbyshire, but still failed to mention the international day or disabled people’s rights.

source

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
So glad you posted this video here too!
Well worth the 8 minute watch......and the 15 minute one that comes after it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Start a thread if you like, if you think it’s thread worthy.
I got lots going on today.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Can't deny its gone.

Essentially it reported the 'no fault' compensation claims process in which Covid has been placed. Comment suggested the £120k limit was inadequate and a specalist compensation plan was in order.

Having researched Thalidimide compensation it seems the needs of the affected were woefullly underestimated, so I would tend to agree.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Done it again, commented on another thread and posted it on the wrong one, I really have to stop opening multiple threads this is what makes this happen, argh.

edit on 5-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
But soon to require a test for Covid19 and then mandatory vaccination before procedures.

This is how it is already at my hospital. I had surgery a couple of months ago (ended up being a lifesaving surgery) but I had to take a COVID test first. Had I not tested negative...I would not have had that lifesaving surgery.

I have a second surgery in a week and another COVID test scheduled first. Cross your fingers for me that I test negative again.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Placebo performs better than the new Covid vaccine.
Vaccine causing more symptoms than the placebo
HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? -The Highwire-

New details from the #Covid19 trials have revealed troubling details in the clinical trial design. This new revelation calls into question the real efficacy of the Covid vaccine

Does not stop infection from Sars CoV2. Masks still up

Vaccine will create more asymptotic carriers. Masks still up

Adverse reaction to the vaccine are under reported. First shot people get a some flue like symptoms. Second dose gives higher fevers chills and shakes so bad someone chipped his tooth from chattering his teeth. can’t sue the vaccine companies though.

No adverse reactions from the Placebo.

Watch the video in the link to learn more.

That video shows very specifically that the vaccine works better than the placebo. His point is that it doesn't "stop the virus", it stops symptoms ( illness.)

Don't get me wrong, I would stab anyone repeatedly who tried to get that vaccine in me or any of my family, just saying I think this video isn't what you think it is.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This seem quite odd:

UK Government Warns Doctors About Infertility Possibility with Pfizer COVID Vaccine, But NO Warning to Patients!

So doctors receive this critical information but patients dont ?

4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation

Pregnancy
There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.

Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.

Fertility
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Direct links with more than 150 characters are cut in two, just ad the missing characters (WF in this case) at the end or follow this link.

Links posted using the URL tag do not suffer from this problem, as you can see above.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

See my previous post.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That title is not being honest, doctors were warned that there is no data about infertility, not about the possibility of infertility.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I was under the impression as soon as vaccines get approved then there is no liability to them anyway.

You need vaccine insurance policy i beilve. To counter it. a

reply to: yo_da84

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Maybe the pfizer vaccine is just air in a needle.

After all no one can sue if they die a horrible death convulsing on the floor because of an air bubble in their brain.

The vaccine is injected in a muscle on the arm, not on a vein, so that cannot happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join