It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump team has a dominion voting machine from Georgia to show that votes were switched

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Klassified

If Trump actually got his hands o a machine used in the actual election, then this in itself is a serious worry, because I can't imagine that he got it through legal means.

If it's not an actual voting machine form the actual elections, and it's just one that his team has tampered with then it's not proof that any other's have been tampered with, only proof that this specific machine has been tampered with.

On the contrary, A judges order gave them permission to forensically examine these machines.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Where else would all of them go? I'm not sure Parler is up to the task.

Why would anyone who isn't a MAGA - over the top conspiracy type go to Parler?
MeWe is bad enough with what you can find there let alone going to full on MAGA.

"Parler is an American microblogging and social networking service launched in August 2018. Parler has a significant user base of Donald Trump supporters, conservatives, conspiracy theorists, and right-wing extremists."

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

MeWe is bad enough with what you can find there let alone going to full on MAGA.

"Parler is an American microblogging and social networking service launched in August 2018. Parler has a significant user base of Donald Trump supporters, conservatives, conspiracy theorists, and right-wing extremists."

Well when twatter and Fakebook both block even just links to sites (sydney powell website, links to her lawsuit) and videos that a normal person could watch and discern for themselves (hunter's laptop), they look for a similar platform where those things can be found.

It's similar to bitchute. It's just a place where stuff isn't censored at the level it is elsewhere. It isn't designed to be right or left leaning, but when all of the videos are ones that the left want you to not see from youtube, instagram etc, that's what dominates the site.

Nobody has a reason to leave facebook or youtube if their vanilla, stepford wives video can be played without interruption.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Probably because they are looking for a social media experience that isn't so heavy-handed to the left.

Probably for the same reason they come here. They want to discuss what they want without all the censorship being one-sided.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Well when twatter and Fakebook both block even just links to sites (sydney powell website, links to her lawsuit) and videos that a normal person could watch and discern for themselves (hunter's laptop), they look for a similar platform where those things can be found.

It's similar to bitchute. It's just a place where stuff isn't censored at the level it is elsewhere. It isn't designed to be right or left leaning, but when all of the videos are ones that the left want you to not see from youtube, instagram etc, that's what dominates the site.

Nobody has a reason to leave facebook or youtube if their vanilla, stepford wives video can be played without interruption.

TL;DR
Ignore the right leaning , conspiracy driven , conservative nature of Parler in favor of mah freedom.

Keep in mind that I believe the best solution giving people choices..if that choice is Twitter, MeWe, Facebook, Parler or other it's not a better or worse choice overall but rather just for the majority of each sites respective user base.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ignore the leftt leaning , conspiracy driven , nature of twitter in favor of cencorship.

edit on Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:50:08 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Funny because carewemust, one of Trump's most fervant fans here on ATS, posts twitter as "proof" all the time...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Ignore the leftt leaning , conspiracy driven , nature of twitter in favor of cencorship.

It's the Trump fans here who love Twitter, it's used as a source by them all day long.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Funny because carewemust, one of Trump's most fervant fans here on ATS, posts twitter as "proof" all the time...

He does not post it as "proof". He posts it as a source from the individuals account. Politifact on the other hand claims to be an arbiter of truth and fiction, which it has proven itself not to be.
edit on 12/4/2020 by Klassified because: Uncle Joe made me do it.

edit on 12/4/2020 by Klassified because: again

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
On a side note:

When I voted in person at my Kentucky Voting place, you were required to sign a digital screen.....except there were no stylus due to the covid...

I, and everyone else, were told to sign the screen using your fingernail....

I doubt if anyone's signature looked even remotely like what was on file.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Trump's team has a Moody Fooliani as well.

And he's melting away like the rest of this mad crap.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
On a side note:

When I voted in person at my Kentucky Voting place, you were required to sign a digital screen.....except there were no stylus due to the covid...

Wow. What a facepalm.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
On a side note:

Odd, in my polling location, they had two containers, one labeled "clean" and one labeled "used". You took one from the clean container, signed, then put it into the "used" container. The poll workers would be cleaning and sanitizing the used stylus' periodically and refilling them into the clean container.

Simple solution that costs literally pennies for a bag of styluses.

edit on 12/4/2020 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

He does not post it as "proof". He posts it as a source from the individuals account. Politifact on the other hand claims to be an arbiter of truth and fiction, which it has been proven itself not to be.

Who's talking about politifact?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

He does not post it as "proof". He posts it as a source from the individuals account. Politifact on the other hand claims to be an arbiter of truth and fiction, which it has been proven itself not to be.

You used them as a fact-checking source earlier in the thread. That's why I mentioned it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Tool box. 📦

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The same info is on BBC, CBC and others too

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

What, no stars? Must be those pesky right wing extremists taking over ATS again...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Do you ever follow the links?

Half of them are nixed by time I see them. If not they have a fact check claim associated with it, that usually leads to a general statement not at all disputing the information provided.

I've seen jokes with fact checks associated.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Bannon is a crook and liar. This is big fat nothing burger which is typical of republicans contesting the election. Hot air and zero substance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join