It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Part II Will Russia and Ukraine Take Down POTUS Team Elect Biden and his Presidency?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
China and Russia are fighting for control of Joe Biden's Administration.

Director of National Intelligence John Radcliffe said yesterday China is making progress on that front.... especially with congressman.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

It's been awhile since I've watched Glenn Beck. He is so animated, and in this case working like a detective. Well done Glenn.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Director of National Intelligence John Radcliffe said yesterday China is making progress on that front.... especially with congressman.

Trump is the one who asked for help from Russia against Clinton, and from China against Biden ... but you do you boo.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Another example of pig-headed arrogance, sheer, unadulterated insolence by out-of-touch President-elect Joseph Biden

Ukraine was once part of the Soviet Union. You get that? Plus, its over there. Plus the corrupt USA MSM isn't in control over there, not just yet.

Ukraine was independant before being absorbed by the Soviet Union.

Ukraine has 1000 years of Civilisation and history ahead of whatever Russia and Moscow has. Its independance is to be commended and supported ahead of anything to do with Russia.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump is the one who asked for help from Russia against Clinton, and from China against Biden ... but you do you boo.

But..... Trump will be over soon enough and then questions about Biden may have to be answered, but for the next month or so this will be the way anything about Biden will be addressed. Try asking a Biden supporter on the decline of Joe, or about Hunter or anything about upcoming policy and you will get a paragraph, maybe two, and sometimes more about Trump, with Biden hardly mentioned at all.

I don't look forward to much when Biden takes office but the end of but.....Trump is certainly the top of that list.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Biden will handle it after a quick nap and of course getting a chain for the fight. he can have rice crispies as backup i think cornpop is dead. thats what happens when your older than dirt.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Trumps biggest problem, since day 1, is that he isn't one of them. By that I mean a career politician, a member of the club / establishment of criminally corrupt globalist overlords that wield power everywhere. Most, if not all, of his own party would stab him in the back and sell him out at the drop of a MAGA hat to protect the status quo and their system of mutually assured destruction, were a lot of their criminal enterprises made public!
Add to that the controlled "News Entertainment" media corporations and their airbrushed presenters, all sharp suits and glossy teeth, parroting whatever the deep state, and each other, present as journalism.

I get it, Trump is a plum (or a pair) but it doesn't take a highly paid consultant with one of the alphabet agencies, or a professor of political science at an ivy league university to see just how utterly insane the drummed up and never ending attempts to discredit or impeach have been from the establishment since he took office. In short, it doesn't matter how popular someone is, if they are not selected by the establishment and one of them then they must be removed because they are a potential danger to the whole system.

As for Russian / Chinese / Iranian / North Korean etc, interference and meddling in the election process, isn't that the classic sign of all failed empires as they lose power and influence, blaming outside elements for their woes? I mean, lets face it, the entire focus these last 4 years of the opposition has been in removing Trump at all costs, rather than doing anything of any use for the American people which is, after all, what they are actually paid to do.

As an outsider all the way across the pond, I don't care which face is in the WH, it changes nothing as far as our own controlled government goes, but I am just making observations based on what I have seen with my own eye's, without influence by the mainstream media and it's glossy talking heads and experts.
China and Russia don't really have to influence anything at all on the election front. Even if, as reported, China used backdoors and foreign banks to bankroll dodgy election machine / software companies and associated groups, ultimately it was Americans taking the money for criminal purposes and would have sought it elsewhere if China hadn't coughed it up. So, who is the criminal / meddler, the one who provides the funds and sits back, or the homegrown criminals that take it and use it for planned criminal purposes? You can't blame one and ignore the other!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Nice response and thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Notice all those orange UFO;s now being observed during Christmas week? One over China.

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
My thought on this was Trump should have had Biden charged over his scandals by now. A dirty trick to be sure but a surefire way to win the election. Forcing the EC and the states to vet his fitness for office.

Taking China bribes and being the president? Just say no to Joe! And the blizzard of snowflakes and their major meltdowns when they see the Presidency slipping away.

We are already seeing a blizzard of snowflakes and their major meltdowns because one side sees the presidency slipping away.

As for the topic at hand, no I don't think Ukraine and Russia will take down Biden and thus America.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join