It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My imperfections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If we were perfect, everyone would look an sound the same. There would be very little variety, thrill or challenge for a perfect being.

Perfection more or less an impossible goal to be strived for when it come to ever perfecting arts an such.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

We would be the same in terms of perfection, yes, a perfect unity of perfection, whatever perfection means.

Different perfect beings, we would be different creations each in their perfection.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

I tend to lean that perfection symonious with Ultimate, which supposedly means extreme. Not having any mortal weaknesses like hunger, sleep, and very hard to kill usual what it would imply...just listen to the song.

Afinal form of existence of sorts, no longer part of a food chain. Now regarding people, appearances, or skills, it would depend on what is actually consider normal, to practice would be Perfect.

I do remember hearing that Satan was actually the closest to perfection that God had made, yet, something was wrong with him...I guess he just could part without being the only sole object of Gods love.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join