It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My imperfections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Sometimes you need people to be right and sometimes you need them to be liars.

I'm not without sin.

I can defend myself for all the things I didn't do wrong and all the things I think to know that are right but somewhere down inside there's the urge to give things time and make everything unfold because there's another me to take form.

I'm not blameless and I surely didn't understand everything on a higher level.

So when the time is right there's a time of repentence and taking up my life where I left it as the new me.

Hoping for the best.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Geez. You shouldn’t beat up on yourself, there are enough people in the world who will keep you down. Given a chance. No need to be another one of them.

Personal renewal is fun! And healthy. Congratulations on shedding the skin. No progress without pain, no pain in progression.

R u ok?

reply to: Out6of9Balance

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Who's beating up on himself? I'm not, maybe you are, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
Sometimes you need people to be right and sometimes you need them to be liars.

I'm not without sin.

I can defend myself for all the things I didn't do wrong and all the things I think to know that are right but somewhere down inside there's the urge to give things time and make everything unfold because there's another me to take form.

I'm not blameless and I surely didn't understand everything on a higher level.

So when the time is right there's a time of repentence and taking up my life where I left it as the new me.

Hoping for the best.

In that case. I’ll join you in hoping for the best!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You shouldn’t beat up on yourself, there are enough people in the world who will keep you down

This is the 257th thread of his along the same issues

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hi, how are you?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Dunno man. He reckons there’s nothing the matter....But he seems to have been waiting for you.
Not the most civil fella in the world either.
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

If your trust is in the one that God sent then you're already golden.

The world can't condemn you because you're not of the world and the father wont condemn you because he loves the son and sees the son in you.

Man of faith, fight the good fight of faith for I know the thoughts which I think towards you, saith the Lord.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Yea, make the best of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Nobody asked you to be perfect. You are supposed to make mistakes. You're not God.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It’s cool. I agree with the other two you should find the peace Jesus offers. Not so sure about their delivery. Seems kinda impersonal and brackish, like lemon on a cut. But the tune is the same, just the lyrics are different.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

It'd make more sense if he continued one of those other threads. There's not much difference in them; people would also get a better idea of what his issues are.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

It'd make more sense if he continued one of those other threads. There's not much difference in them; people would also get a better idea of what his issues are.

They made me feel stalked and disturbed.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There we go. Your making the best of it as well!
See what happens when we all work together.
Stalked could be difficult to contend with over the faceless void that is the internet. Disturbed I can understand, sometimes it’s easier then watching a splatter flick. (Dead and breakfast is a doozy if your inclined. Great soundtrack, explains the story without watching the movie. Err, maybe that should be musical.... lol)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
By the by your push me pull you is showing in the desire to give things time and yet make them unfold. A moral dilemma as opposed to a crisis of faith?
Conflict? a deepseated longing that defies a long cherished standard?
Your op dude. You drive the conversation for a while.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Im chock full of sin and I LOVE it!!!!!

I mean look at humans in general, aint no way in hell we have made it without some serious intervention. Cows got more sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Your looking at rats in a cage dude.
Ain’t pretty but they’ll flay your face off with a potato peeler if there’s an advantage in it for them.
That’s why we’re top of the food chain baby

a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have no imperfections. That is because I am a Yooper, if you have no perfections, then that means there is nothing to compare it too, so no imperfections are possible. I do not know anyone who is perfect at anything, they can be great at somethings, but get their off days and they screw up even what they are good at. Even scientists make mistakes in interpretting evidence all the time. There is only one kind of truth and that is that truth is relevant to consensus of the time and perfection is just an opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Even scientists make mistakes in interpretting evidence all the time. There is only one kind of truth and that is that truth is relevant to consensus of the time and perfection is just an opinion.

Maybe scientists are always right.

Perfection is the only thing but an opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

originally posted by: rickymouse
Even scientists make mistakes in interpretting evidence all the time. There is only one kind of truth and that is that truth is relevant to consensus of the time and perfection is just an opinion.

Maybe scientists are always right.

Perfection is the only thing but an opinion.

I have some crooked trees in my yard, they are not by any means what people would consider perfect. But they are healthy yet not symetrical. They scream perfection to me...the woods are full of perfect trees, healthy and tuned to their environment but society tends to call them ugly. Even the dead birch trees that have shelf mushrooms and Chaga growing on them are perfect, and that perfection makes great medicine because the dying tree then sprouts the Chaga and shelf mushrooms to make a good medicine for mankind and animal life. It is anticancer and antiviral chemistry.

People go to the store and some want the perfect applee, but that perfect big apple is poison most times, the one without pesticides or chemistry used to boost size makes the apple not perfect as a food. You would have to eat a large apple to get the same nutrition as one that is grown naturally and is small. A small egg has more nutrition than a Jumbo egg per ounce, but people think that size makes it more nutritious....it does not.

Perfection is nothing more than a perception based on the beliefs of people. I think personality in women is way more of something to be cherished than beauty, and my perception of physical beauty varies from the majority of others who are conditioned to believe that movie stars are what beauty is about. My wife is beautiful to me, but most people would say she is plain....I think she is perfect but our opinions often differ, but I know I would never want someone as my wife that totally agreed with me on everything, that would be a boring and imperfect relationship, I would never want to be married to myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join