It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek, Star Wars and UFOlogy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I think I remember that there was a private company selling land on the moon it did not actually own and some pretty famous people actually paid them for some plot's on the off chance that someday it may actually be worth something or just for the hell of it because they had too much money or something.
Big Scam but a popular one as far as some celebrity's buying it's fake land deed's is concerned.

I kind of remember something like that rip-off revealed a long time back as well.....

Well here’s the Mars version....

Buy Mars

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Made me chuckle, I wonder if anyone has paid for the Face just for the bragging right's.

Hey back down here on earth we may have a very real landgrab in Antarctica within a very few short years when the Antarctic treatise comes to an end, it may even spark conflict.

edit on 3-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Made me chuckle, I wonder if anyone has paid for the Face just for the bragging right's.

Hey back down here on earth we may have a very real landgrab in Antarctica within a very few short years when the Antarctic treatise comes to an end, it may even spark conflict.

Antarctica? Been there done that as a member of the (now long decommissioned) U.S. Navy squadron VXE-6 in support of the National Science Foundation for Operation Deep Freeze.

Yeah .. conflict is not out of the realm of happening.... imo it should be kept neutral between the countries.

Would I buy land there? Yes 👍🏼 as a place to go for summer seclusion 😉

edit on 3-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
One of my favorite examples from the vision of fantasy back then in Star Trek to today’s reality in your homes...... Flat Screen!

Gotta be careful, though. They stuck some flat screens in there later when they did the "enhanced" versions a few years back. That was when they remastered it and spruced up the special effects to bring the show more into line with the rest of the shows.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join