It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we are in a civil war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
The technical part doesn’t really matter. Remember Kashoggi? The guy that got cut into pieces in a Saudi consulate in Turkey and we only know of it, because turkish intelligence was spying on that consulate and chose to escalate this in public? Who has the keys? That’s what matters.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalCK

The point was you said the land wasn't theirs, it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No. My point was, that even if it happened, the Germans would not necessarily know about it. I talked about sovereignty not about legalities.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

While saying that the land wasn't theirs.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes, ok. You got a point there. But it was just not what I wanted to bring across with my post.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

No worries then, just making people aware that all land belongs to the host country. It's a common misconception.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalCK
Technically yes. Practically, no. The German government doesn’t know and doesn’t want to know about anything that happens there. Because if they knew, they would have to interfere as many things happening from there, are outside of the German laws and conflict with the German constitution.
Edit: for instance drone bombings abroad without UN mandate or the storage of nuclear bombs.

Just consider this. During this pandemic a female US military person went to party outside of Ramstein although she knowingly had covid symptoms. German jurisdiction tried to convict her. She escaped to the Ramstein airbase. Extraiditon attempt got denied by the US government. Does this sound to you, like Ramstein is under German sovereignty? Right?

The Germans requested that the bombs be stored there, so I would suggest they know about them.

Status of Forces Agreement - Ramstein Air Base

U.S. personnel and family members are exclusively subject to trial by German court. In civil actions, German courts have jurisdiction over all parties, regardless of nationality or status. You can sue or be sued in German courts in regard to such matters as breach of a lease or failure to pay debts. German authorities can also directly serve process for civil matters on service members and Department of Defense civilian employees and their family members.

The US has an unfortunate habit of claiming diplomatic immunity for personnel breaking the law overseas to get round this kind of thing and that is - sadly - a different subject altogether.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Fools

What's the source on a US raid in Germany?
Im hard pressed to believe we conducted a clandestine raid on a sovergn ally without it being talked about.

Actually the first source that mentioned this was another member of Congress, Rep Gohmert. He actually posted the statement in twitter and has been posted in other places.

Louie Gohmert claims U.S. military has raided Scytl server facility in Frankfurt, Germany

BTW, the first mention by Rep. Gohmert didn't mention Scytl, he mentioned only Dominion servers in Germany were raided, and I do remember him mentioning that some soldiers died getting the servers. But he didn't get too much into explaining what happened.

Sidney Powell also stated that it happened. Officially Dominion and Scytl are denying this, but that's normal more so for a covert op. At least until they are ready to present the evidence if the claims are true. I find it hard to believe that Rep. Gohmert would lie about something like this.

I heard this like 3 nights ago, but didn't post it until it could be confirmed.

edit on 1-12-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link and add comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh they are talking about it now!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: bassface09

originally posted by: bassface09
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh they are talking about it now!

You know how much leverage Germany, and possibly other nations could have if they brought this up?

And they're just sitting on that? Not a peep other than from corners of the internet and some retirees?

Do retirees still have classified security clearances? Couldn't they be charged for leaks?

There's a lot of questions unanswered.

This is a conspiracy forum, so clearly it's open for discussion.... But I don't say it's probable.
edit on 1-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Seems to be. What are 'we" going to do about it is the question I presume.

Me, I know what I am going to do about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: projectvxn

I've stated here before that the CIA exists in the capacity to overthrow and prop up governments around the globe.

Why is it a stretch that they wouldn't do it domestically?

If there is friction between our 3 letter agencies and the armed forces, then yes. This will be all sorts of bad.

oh god it's depressing how some of you guys are SO CLOSE to the truth but still somehow miss it entirely.
the CIA doesn't need to interfere in America because they already own America.
Both wings of your government, both your mighty hero Trump and your despised villain Biden, all of it, they're all part of the same machine with what you conceptualise as the CIA at the helm.
This is not controversial, this is a very basic, obvious fact.
And yet so many of you pick a team to get behind and blank out all the rest.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join