It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TIDE HAS TURNED! The Biden Vote FRAUD Is About to IMPLODE!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Can't help but throw a little dig in can you?

Thanks for the information, it isn't all that difficult to give information to someone seeking it now is it? Anyways election fraud would be considered a felony wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

fnp.de/frankfurt/frankfurt-stromausfall-brand-stadtteile-feuerwehr-einsatz-hoechst-zr.html
www.fnp.de...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUSARIA
a reply to: johnnylaw16
You can keep stating your opinion on here all you want. Here is a fact of how the 11th circuit court of appeals works. Maybe you can learn something.

www.stetson.edu...

Literally nothing in that article refutes what I am saying (nor could it--these courts work exactly as I explained). Please quote the passage that you are referring to, or provide a page cite so that I can explain why you are mistaken.

Edit: Indeed, this appears to be the one thing that Tanstaafl and I agree on. As he said a few posts ago: "And in civil cases, you can always appeal right up the chain, no permission needed - until you get to the Supreme Court, and yes, they can refuse to hear your case."
edit on 30-11-2020 by johnnylaw16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Can't help but throw a little dig in can you?

You're right, that was uncalled for. I apologize.

Thanks for the information, it isn't all that difficult to give information to someone seeking it now is it? Anyways election fraud would be considered a felony wouldn't it?

Regular voter fraud, yes.

What is being exposed with this election is election fraud on a massive scale, and there will be charges of either sedition or treason.
edit on 30-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
...and there will be charges of either sedition or treason.

Sure. This stuff just gets funnier and funnier.

Are you going to tie that in with the whole Federal execution thing that's making the rounds too?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Maybe they got a hold of one of those time machines like we saw in 'Deja Vu' that allows them to go back in time a few days & knocks all the power out?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He was impeached for no reason and was attacked for 5 years. If you think he is not going to fight until the last day you do not understand the POTUS.

I will say it again. There is no way in hell that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris got more votes than Barack Obama. NFW....

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Regular voter fraud, yes.

What is being exposed with this election is election fraud on a massive scale, and there will be charges of either sedition or treason.

Apologies for my lack of understanding. As I now understand it there's no guaranteed right to appeal criminal charges, fraud in this case would be criminal charges.

The cases have been decided.

See where my confusion lays?

Either these are unfounded cases of fraud or they're not even about fraud. That's the only way I can call it from the info I have. Everything else is just hear say, opinions and accusations.

It's a joke, reality TV style nonsense.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
BREAKING:

After the Trump legal team presentation on election fraud yesterday, Arizona Judge Randall Warner gave the green light for Republicans to have a sampling of mailed-in ballots analyzed for Signature verification, and to determine the accuracy of "duplicate" ballots.

Source: twitter.com...

If there was malpractice and/or fraud with mailed-in ballots, this is how you identify it.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Soulece
a reply to: Ahabstar

A lot more people hate trump than biden. That's unquestionable.

Give it 6 months and watch that turn around faster than a spinning planet 😃

Too bad that wont happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xavi1000

Most Democrats are too lazy to look at those documents, and probably wouldn't understand what they are describing anyway.

But according to the Rasmussen poll, 30% of them do understand that you cannot have more votes returned than there are registered voters.

Yep...that's how...ahem...smar-ROFLMAO-t they think they are...
To me it seems that the mental acuity of the large majority of democrats/left-wingers has been degrading alongside Biden's... Perhaps that's the reason that they voted for him, they see themselves in him...

Like Biden, the memory of the large majority of people in the left seems to be really bad... These people don't remember how bad it was under Obama/Biden,and have been claiming "good policies" set by President Trump were in fact done by the Obama/Biden administration, but these very same people want to blame President Trump for actual policies set by the Obama/Biden administration, such as the "cages" which were built under the Obama/Biden administration when they closed about 154+ Walmarts & converted them into detention centers... Even when it has been proven that it was Obama/Biden whom are at fault for "these cages" and every single photo of "children in cages" were actually taken in 2014 they still to this day want to blame President Trump as if it was him who was POTUS from 2008-2016...

Heck, we know as a FACT that Obama deported more illegals than any other POTUS, including Trump, and these BOZOS still claim that Trump is the racist and that "he wants to deport all immigrants..." Then they claimed that "yeah Obama/Biden started it but Trump separated more families..." But they don't seem to be smart enough to understand that if Obama/Biden deported MORE illegals, illegals whom had formed families or had legal family in the U.S., then logic would indicate that Obama/Biden separated more families... But nooo, you can't reason with the left. Even in these forums where supposedly the motto is "Deny ignorance" we only see the left embrace ignorance every single day... Go figure huh?...

edit on 1-12-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Trump legal team files massive lawsuit in WISCONSIN.

Challenging 221,000 votes.

twitter.com...

Biden leads Trump by only 20,000 votes in Wisconsin.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

BREAKING:

After the Trump legal team presentation on election fraud yesterday, Arizona Judge Randall Warner gave the green light for Republicans to have a sampling of mailed-in ballots analyzed for Signature verification, and to determine the accuracy of "duplicate" ballots.

Source: twitter.com...

If there was malpractice and/or fraud with mailed-in ballots, this is how you identify it.

It's a "limited" number... AND in some cases, variants in signatures or someone else signing for them is allowed. My husband would be an excellent example of legal-voter-but-not-matching-signature. He has Parkinson's and the tremors have gotten substantially worse. His handwriting is very changed. When he gets to where he can't hold a pen, it will be legal for me to sign the ballot for him as his assistant.

I will fill out an affidavit that I am helping him and that will be part of the record for that election: www.eac.gov...)

(here's the page for Texas, where I live -- so, yes, non-matching signatures may still be legal.)

The judge or another designated assistant can help people who are blind, etc. This has been the standard for decades.

The patient has to be a registered voter.

So, 'mismatched signatures' may not be a big deal when you look at them closely.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well, I'll give them this: they don't get bored of losing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
We'll see what the samples show. It's like testing drinking water from random wells. If enough of them are tainted, the entire system needs to be drained/cleaned/refilled.

On to Georgia...

Georgia Secretary of State is feeling HEAT.

He now says there was massive dysfunction in the county where Atlanta is located.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Biden leads Trump by only 20,000 votes in Wisconsin.

I don't think it will go anywhere... to cite a PBS article on this: "Trump is challenging procedures that have been in place for years and never been found to be illegal." (source)

I don't see what grounds he can use. The same article also reports "Similar Trump campaign lawsuits have failed in other battleground states."

So -- friendly bet -- I bet two cups of coffee that it doesn't go anywhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Well, I'll give them this: they don't get bored of losing.

This will be the Trump legal team's 4th lawsuit, says attorney Jenna Ellis. All the others have been filed by Republican individuals or groups in various parts of the country.

But whatever...the Supreme Court and key state Legislatures are the two ultimate targets, says Giuliani.

Pennsylvania Republicans filed with the U.S. Supreme Court yesterday: www.post-gazette.com... l/stories/202012010107

(You won't see or hear about U.S. Supreme Court filings on the Mainstream Media. Too scary for them to report.)
edit on 12/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

We'll see what the samples show. It's like testing drinking water from random wells. If enough of them are tainted, the entire system needs to be drained/cleaned/refilled.

Agreed.

I would be curious about the sampling method. I'm going to leave it in their hands to figure out... as a data scientist I'm just mildly curious here. Someone's going to write a very long and boring academic paper on it later and we can munch popcorn and say "yeah, kiddo, but we were THERE!"

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Just want to add.

There was a time when people valued penmanship.

When people actually practiced perfecting a signature.

That’s just not a value today. I know I just scribble whatever — with no thought to it’s appearance.

I’d say signatures today are not really a very good source of identification — by themselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hearing loads of excuses for signatures not matching or even being checked, and many were mis-matches that were "approved" anyway Hmmm 🤣

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join