It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nursing home deaths. Will they be held accountible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: chr0naut

I would think anywhere would be better than putting them with the people at most risk.

People in hospitals are also in the highly at-risk group.

They had to make the assumption that the isolation between the other rest home inhabitants and the closed-off sections, were sufficient.

It was probably part of a preexisting CDC/FEMA contingency plan.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pretty sh#tty plan indeed, the plan needs some fluidity, for this virus, it was a life changing plan

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Pretty sh#tty plan indeed, the plan needs some fluidity, for this virus, it was a life changing plan

Perhaps they could have kicked out the healthy people from their homes in apartments and residential villages where medical staff could visit the patients several times a day. And then have just invented medical equipment out of the air like oxygen lines, CPAP and respirators?

It's the problem with hindsight, everything seems so clear.

edit on 22/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Been banging that drum since I saw the long term facilities are linked to 41% of the deaths. But no they won't be held accountable, LOL who is going to do it?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thousands in Manhattan celebrate Lunar New Year amid virus concerns

"We know in China so many of our loved ones are facing the challenge of coronavirus," New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said before the parade, flanked by state and local officials. "But we stand together," he said. "No matter what's thrown at us in this city, we are united."

By Sunday, there were more than 40,000 confirmed cases of the new virus and 908 deaths in China , many near the Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus, The Associated Press reported.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The replies on this thread make my heart cry. My mother is in a memory care unit. I live overseas and will try to make a video call to her. I understand the facility may have something like that.

Do any of you folks know anything about that?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps they could have kicked out the healthy people from their homes in apartments and residential villages where medical staff could visit the patients several times a day. And then have just invented medical equipment out of the air like oxygen lines, CPAP and respirators?

They put the homeless in nice apts. and hotels, why not patients with mild symptoms into hotel rooms. We do it here in Japan.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Most nursing homes are private for profit companies, they didn't stock enough ppe, and they used cheap agency staff who are often barely trained immigrants on minimum wage, and they didn't quarentine new arrivals.

Reminded me again how any of this is the fault of the state?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A lot of the ones who do newsletters through the company I work for will set up video chats for you, but you need to call them to arrange the times so the staff can help set it up. They typically work with apps like Zoom, FaceTime, and some have their own proprietary ones. It depends on the care facility. Generally, though, you need to contact them directly.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This will sound nasty and for that I apologise in advance, Though it has to be said. Care homes are for people that can't look after themselves (hence care homes) and in that statement should be waiting to die. That's the reality. You don't go into a care home to be made better to go home, you go in to wait to die. That is the black and white of it, it doesn't make it right but there it is.
I am now going to visit my friend, I'm the only friend he's got, he has terminal cancer and in the last week has gone down hill dramatically. They are coming for him 8 o clock tomorrow morning to go into a hospice. No visitors allowed so this will be the last time I will see him. What, just what can I say?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: chr0naut

They put the homeless in nice apts. and hotels, why not patients with mild symptoms into hotel rooms. We do it here in Japan.

That is sensible. We do that here in NZ too, with quarantined COVID-19 cases.

However, these patients need hospital type care, they cannot fend for themselves, being bedridden, intubated, and on respirators, and therefore the problem is also staffing such widely distributed facilities.

Many of the patients also cannot sleep on normal beds as they need to be able to drain fluid from their pneumonic lungs.

It is really difficult to make-do without standard hospital equipment for these patients.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Nursing home deaths. Will they be held accountible?

Not if Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden is allowed to cheat and grope his way to the Presidency.

These Democrat governors were following Deep State orders to try their best to drive up the Covid-1984 numbers.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

All most every single Covid-1984 patient is sent home and recovers without any treatment at all.

The only ones dying are dying from other causes that are then blamed on COVID-1984.

t. a hospital employee
edit on 23-11-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

All most every single Covid-1984 patient is sent home and recovers without any treatment at all.

Except the 1/4 of a million in the US that have died. They didn't get sent home.

The only ones dying are dying from other causes that are then blamed on COVID-1984.

t. a hospital employee

All across the world, people are dying from this. Countries that are the enemies of the US are suffering the same fates for their citizens with COVID-19. Are you in such denial?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Please tell me why more deaths occurred in 2019 and 2018 in the US than this year?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Please tell me why more deaths occurred in 2019 and 2018 in the US than this year?

Because the accounting period for this year is not closed. In the previous years, we have the full data for the period. In the current year, we only have partial data at the moment. The CDC website mentions the following:

"Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of November 23, 2020. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes). Counts will be updated periodically. Additional information will be added to this site as available."

Source

The key word is that 2020 death counts are considered "provisional".

However, total deaths in 2018 were: 2,839,205.

Also, the number of total deaths in the USA for 2020 now exceeds the 2018-2019 figures:

Mort ality in the U.S. noticeably increased during the first months of 2020 compared to previous years - Health Feedback

And for the rest of the world:

World Death Rate 1950-2020 - MacroTrends

How Excess Mortality In 2020 Compares [Infographic] - Forbes

edit on 23/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So, my grandpa who recently broke his hip and had a rod in place, is in the hospital. This weekend he tested positive for Covid. They moved him to the Covid wing and is now in isolation.

No contacts, no physical therapy, no interaction.

His health was declining previously from the lockdown restricting my grandmother from seeing him daily.

He has been assigned to his death bed. He has not gotten out of bed the entire time since moved to the Covid wing.

Things are not being handled properly. Unless something changes, he will die in the hospital from the lack of proper care.

The lockdowns have worked, they have claimed another body.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The mass murderer in charge of the state of New York has a lot of nerve telling all the residents to stay at home for Thanksgiving, but invite his family up to Albany to have Thanksgiving dinner.

mobile.twitter.com...

<< 1   >>

join