It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election; How Does this End?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ideally, the vote fraud exposed and those involved held accountable. I am betting it reaches to the highest levels.

All media being fully exposed and disbanded for the agenda driven hypocritical mess that the are paving a way for other TV and internet news sources to step up and just report the news with no spin on it.

Antifa put down for good.

BLM exposed for their hypocrisy.

For all to understand that the far left progressive Democrats are not here to help us, let alone lead us.

Social media to be put back into the entertainment category they were and quit trying to censor everything.

For NYC and LA to understand that the rest of us could give a crap less about them.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
I see this ending with full exposure of the fraud to the point where even the average American is satisfied. Even if the court cases and technical paths fail, it will be so apparent that the Biden Harris camp has to disappear or walk away in cuffs before inauguration. It may end in the court of public opinion, but I see this with Trump in the end and no violent opposition other than some bitter acceptance that they cheated.

good post

I really really hope the truth will be revealed.
a lot of media outlets go with this somewhat pretentious phrase 'democracy dies in the darkness'. that could be said about this election.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Texas and many other states are in the process now. The swing states did some illegal last minute changes to loosen up the election rules and favor fraud. They have to go through the legislature to make changes and they didn't. Once the illegal ballots are thrown out Trump will win by a landslide. No fraud has to be proven.

Their is no way they will ever award the Presidency to Biden. The fraudulent Dominion voting machine and fake ballots are icing on the cake. Trump will stay in the White house. Their won't be any re do on the election because we will have to dis mantle the whole system 1st. As things are now, you couldn't trust any election result. The cheating was against Trump exclusively. So Trump wins.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
SCOTUS rejects Texas suit.

very disappointing. I didn't see any option of stopping Biden outside the courts, and I don't know what legal action is still out there.
the stuff with the voting machines was huge, I thought, but didn't seem to lead to anything.

very disappointing.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
very disappointed that nobody in the legal community (courts) is at all receptive.

I keep waiting for some injunction or throw-out-the-ballots but nothing.

clock ticking toward Biden's inauguration.

hope we at least keep the Senate.

if it's a 50-50 or 51-49 Senate, Joe Manchin could be crucial.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well I hoped this day would not happen. Joe Biden is now President of the United States of America.
I never imagined he would get the Democrat nomination.
I never imagined he would win the election.
I really thought the US justice system would find the election fraudulent and overturn.

all right, Democrats. You got it. Don't waste the opportunity.

a prayer for Joe Biden; Please God bless Joe Biden. Grant him wisdom to do right and the courage to do so for the right reasons, motivated by love of country rather than partisanship or politics. Please God of heaven bless the United States of America.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join