It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona After you had it and still be vaxed .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One thing I wondered weeks back with MILLIONS ( and quoting TRUMP lol ) 10 s Of Million of people who alread had it most never even knowing they did what happens if they vax After already having it ?

well I ran across this little tidbit .
I may be Immune my self as I was exposed for days and may have had a fever for a few hours tops Not even sure of that .
only way I could know is getting tested for antibody's ( BUT that test has VERY VERY low success rates )

So what can happen if you already had it and get vaxed anyway ?

ME it will be hard for the Government to force us all and i fall into the hard to force group so ill wait and see how it works out for you as yoru forced to vax to keep your job or get any job .
www.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Not to worry, the Fascists will figure a way to force you to take the vaccine.....all part of the plan and you have no control over it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Without that data, experts say, it's unwise to inoculate people who were previously infected, particularly if they have lingering symptoms.

The above is a snippet from the Yahoo article.

I do hope this is just some Expert being overly cautious , because in truth Millions of people in the USA and all over the world have had Covid-19 and never had a clue they were infected.

So if it does turn out that Previously infected people can't be Inoculated then that's Bad very very bad, as it will dramatically decrease the number of people viable for vaccination.

Though I've had the Flu and I've also gotten several Flu Vacc's after so ....
edit on 19-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thing is someone who is already immune the effects will be Unknown until its tested with people in that group .
The Other thing sis ( quoting Trump ) it really is 10s of millions who had it got over it and never even knew it .

why would anyone want to vax for a Virus they are already immune to and cant spread ?
But as I said the antibody test they have is very very poor besides the fact we don't have it set up to be testing 10s of millions of people .

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This virus turned into a total disaster a week from when it got lose and most government's response's just added to the problem .

Lord Humans have been through this you would have thought in the last 200 years we would have learned how to handle it better .

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

why would anyone want to vax for a Virus they are already immune to and cant spread ?

Unfortunately we do not know this to be true.

This Covid-19 Virus a shown a tendency to mutate very aggressively even more so than the Flu while also effecting our T-cells , meaning it is possible we cant build a real immunity to it .

Again this is just speculation it will be decades before we know for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Clue :
Flu vaccines are live attenuated or dead virus so the immune system can learn it and form antibodies. The covid vaccine is an immune system tweak.. not a live attenuated or dead covid virus to teach the system. It has nothing to do with the virus itself.. it makes the body produce T cells. You WILL be infected.. with the vaccine youll produce T cells and the body will learn the virus and produce antibodies. It doesnt matter if you had it.. youll be reinfected.

So.. mass vaccinations with a thing that fiddles with the immune system. What could possibly go wrong...

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a little slow ha ? If the Virus mutates then ITS NO LONGER the same virus .
and No vax will work for long .
all your doing is adding reason for wondering if vaxing will do much to help .
Me i am thinking more along the lines of people who are already immune to the strain NOW .
besides at this point they give Immunity a max of six months with a bunch of maybe longer .
so waiting when you have immunity for now will make the vax last longer .

anyway This is Not about anything more then the FACT millions had it got over it .

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Me i am thinking more along the lines of people who are already immune to the strain NOW .
besides at this point they give Immunity a max of six months with a bunch of maybe longer .

anyway This is Not about anything more then the FACT millions had it got over it .

That is exactly what I'm saying Midnight , even with the Vaccine the Constant viral mutation could still render the Vaccine useless.

It was implied in my post mate .

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: midnightstar

That is exactly what I'm saying Midnight , even with the Vaccine the Constant viral mutation could still render the Vaccine useless.

It was implied in my post mate .

Read what I wrote.. the vaccine causes the body to produce t cells... its not a vaccine like you are thinking it is or that we use for other coronaviruses.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Clue :
Flu vaccines are live attenuated or dead virus so the immune system can learn it and form antibodies. The covid vaccine is an immune system tweak.. not a live attenuated or dead covid virus to teach the system. It has nothing to do with the virus itself.. it makes the body produce T cells. You WILL be infected.. with the vaccine youll produce T cells and the body will learn the virus and produce antibodies. It doesnt matter if you had it.. youll be reinfected.

So.. mass vaccinations with a thing that fiddles with the immune system. What could possibly go wrong...

www.cdc.gov...

T-cell manipulation

Yea it will be a cold day in hell before they Vaccinate me.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Advantage
Clue :

www.cdc.gov...

T-cell manipulation

Yea it will be a cold day in hell before they Vaccinate me.

Yep. Theyre making no secret of it.. people are just so stuck in what they think they know that they arent paying attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The first thing is that the mRNA vaccines aren't really a deadened version of the whole pathogen, like with other immunizations.

It has just enough 'stuff' to trigger the immune response to a part of the pathogen (and hopefully, the coronavirus won't just mutate away from the mRNA sequence chosen).

If you have immunity already, another 'shot' shouldn't do that much for you (unless you have an allergy to it).

However, it has been shown that people lose about 60% of their immune response to the SARS-nCoV-2 virus in a few months. Along with the mutability of the virus, this might mean that they have to keep tweaking and 'boosting' the shot all the time (which would actually be considered a commercial plus by the drug companies).

edit on 19/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The first thing is that the mRNA vaccines aren't really a deadened version of the whole pathogen, like with other immunizations.

It has just enough 'stuff' to trigger the immune response to a part of the pathogen (and hopefully, the coronavirus won't just mutate away from the mRNA sequence chosen).

If you have immunity already, another 'shot' shouldn't do that much for you (unless you have an allergy to it).

However, it has been shown that people lose about 60% of their immune response to the SARS-nCoV-2 virus in a few months. Along with the mutability of the virus, this might mean that they have to keep tweaking and 'boosting' the shot all the time (which would actually be considered a commercial plus by the drug companies).

I think that it depends who pays for the research. According to another group of scientists the immunity might last even for few decades but it's not peer reviewed yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Yes. It's called "19" because it's already morphed...19 times: Covid-19.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Rubbish,I hope you are joking.
It's 19 as in 2019,when it was discovered.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Um, no, mr first responder, that is not why it's "19".

originally posted by: glen200376

Rubbish,I hope you are joking.
It's 19 as in 2019,when it was discovered.

I see you beat me to it.

edit on 11 19 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

“Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

" The doctor also slammed the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that “positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,” and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”

The Truth Hurts Sometimes . Suck it Up like a Man .........

www.youtube.com...

www.breitbart.com...

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 19-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

It twas a play on humor. Didn't work I see..accepted.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
well this posts was not about mask there are a dozen threads on that now .
this post is about the safety of vaxing when the person already has antibody's .
and the FACT there is NO point to vaxing them to being with .
But at the same time no effective way to separate them ass well so its all a crap shoot .

o along with Pregnant woman who have not had trials as well .
This whole thing no one has any real idea what will happen over the Next year its all a shot in the dark .
Things would be much safer if we stuck with thous at risk as much as possible alest with them we can see who there are 99.9 % of the time.
edit on 19-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join