It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Million MAGA March

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

You think 50% of the population voted Trump? Oh dear.

You think 50% actually voted for Biden, hmm, hilarious.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

No, I'm not that daft and never claimed so.

He said 50% of the Population voted Trump, so he thinks Trump got 164.1m votes? There aren't even that many registered voters!

No, I knew, cheers though 🤣👍

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Actually I find here on ATS that the Right are becoming quite abusive.

I'd tend to agree with you there but I'm sure you're just as thick skinned as I am.

I like a bit of passion in people.....I'm just amazed at the lack of common sense - the biggest misnomer ever - the absence of even the most basic levels of critical thinking and the shear blind faith displayed by so many.

But most disappointing is the lack of acerbic wit and inability to engage in any really biting piss taking.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

If I had to guess what a Million MAGA March smells like it’d be Wild Turkey, AXE body spray, that weird smell that people have who have broken teeth but refuse to get them fixed, probably motor oil, and the inside of a months old used hat in the summer.

This is why a civil war is inevitable.
The constant put downs and degrading stereotypes by people with opposing political opinions who think they are superior, when in reality, they are far lower based on their mental incapacity.

Those people are on both sides. Actually I find here on ATS that the Right are becoming quite abusive. I've been called names and been sniped at in forums despite, apart from once where I held my hand up, being civil and discussing things in a logical, factual manner.

Don´t try to moralize people before looking in the mirror, you´re not a nice person yourself - took me 3 minutes to find a post where you yell at people:

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag.

How would they ever recover!?

It must be true, because embarrassment.

One side of the US political divide is about to have egg on their face over this. And it's obvious to everyone (except Trump and his supporters) which side.

I'm looking forward to the grand finale.

Also what Trump will do with all the top secret information he has once he leaves office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's suicided as a national security risk.

Defraud the election....

Hope Trump gets assassinated...

Feel that Unity?

Can you even read? Please point out to the class where I said defraud the election, or hoped Trump would get assassinated? Keep your filthy words out of my mouth!

Source: ATS

Do you want me to dig deeper?

-MM

Ok Karen.

Well 1st off, nice selective quoting. You didn't include what I was replying to which is where a guy took what I said and ignored it and replied to what he thought I was saying.

Shouting is all caps, no?

Carry on digging and selective quoting all you want 🤣😂🤣

Let's see shall we? So my original post said...

One side of the US political divide is about to have egg on their face over this. And it's obvious to everyone (except Trump and his supporters) which side.

I'm looking forward to the grand finale.

Also what Trump will do with all the top secret information he has once he leaves office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's suicided as a national security risk.

Then he replied...

Defraud the election....

Hope Trump gets assassinated...

Feel that Unity?

So I retorted...

Can you even read? Please point out to the class where I said defraud the election, or hoped Trump would get assassinated? Keep your filthy words out of my mouth!

I didn't just resort to name calling like Trump support round here do, I was calling him out on making up what I said, no?

I hold my hand up when I'm in the wrong, this isn't one of these times...
edit on 15/11/20 by djz3ro because: Laying out what was said...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This clip reminds me of the one last month where the driver flipped the bird to Trump supporters, and ran into the car in front of her....then police pulled up to write her a ticket.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If I had to guess what a Million MAGA March smells like it’d be Wild Turkey, AXE body spray, that weird smell that people have who have broken teeth but refuse to get them fixed, probably motor oil, and the inside of a months old used hat in the summer.

Those are the exact kinds of sentiments that riled up the Germans to side with the Nazis while they exterminated millions of people they didn't like. Not so shocking as we see/hear that constantly coming from the left.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wonder how many got the ‘rona from this gathering.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

BOOOO! Everybody boo this wannabe!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This is exactly the elitist bull# the working class of this country are sick of.

He doesn't understand that Trump voters are also black, latino and asian. His bubble is fragile. Be gentle with him.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: projectvxn

This is exactly the elitist bull# the working class of this country are sick of.

He doesn't understand that Trump voters are also black, latino and asian. His bubble is fragile. Be gentle with him.

You're the one who is presuming "he" was talking about white men, their description was pretty vague regarding ethnicity.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Big time ridiculous stereotype just like people did with the Tea Party only this is even bigger with more people in the mainstream.
How about a vision of leftie radicals with purple hair and weird face piercings burning stuff and throwing bricks into buildings?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

No, I'm not that daft and never claimed so.

He said 50% of the Population voted Trump, so he thinks Trump got 164.1m votes? There aren't even that many registered voters!

No, I knew, cheers though 🤣👍
Perhaps the expectation was to understand it as half the eligible voter electorate which eliminates everyone under 18. Most people do know that.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

...and plenty of air because, let's face it, there was nowhere near a million there.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
edit on 16-11-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: can't be bothered to educate people.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm going to be honest. They need to drop the word million from the title.

That march was much smaller than I had expected.
Marches like the women's march and occupy wall street were a lot bigger.

Here's a list of protest/march in the usa by size.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-11-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join