It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Million MAGA March

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Are these the "mainly older white men" you were talking about? I saw plenty of women there, at least half were women.

-MM

Trump gained points in all groups including all women. The one group he lost 5 points in was older White males, if he is racist, he is the worst in history...lol

edit on 14-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

If I had to guess what a Million MAGA March smells like it’d be Wild Turkey, AXE body spray, that weird smell that people have who have broken teeth but refuse to get them fixed, probably motor oil, and the inside of a months old used hat in the summer.

We´ll I don´t really blame you as that is the kind of stereotype that the MSM has put on Trump voters over the last 4 years - but remember that these are representatives of 50% or more of the US population, so there will be all kind of folk at the march and not just hillbillies, motor heads, and bikers.

-MM

Sorry, I’m from Kentucky.

Just trying to remember what a bunch of rednecks waving rebel flags smelled like at all the rallies that took place in my town as a kid.

You're definitely confused then.

Axe is what the "Do as I say, or I cancel culture you" twats wear today. Not something you want to associate with, I'd pick a new teenage body spray to load up on.

Actually, just be a man & pick a real cologne. Even rednecks shell out for high end colognes.

*cue The More You Know graphic*

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
IN OTHER "news"... Donald Trump's motorcade drives by supporters 'protesting' US election results... Nice try Mainstream Mafia...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This looks like a poor imitation of the historic March To Freedom from Newcastle to London which the Grey Moses, Nigel Farage lead to great celebration. There was many more of us there than this embarrassment. At least 50 of us by my count.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They are!! To the White House.

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: JAGStorm

Read this article a while back on this very sort of issue. Quite interesting.

Crowd-size estimation is tough for people who want to do it right. But when turnout implies clout, then politicians and event organizers have plenty of motivation to exaggerate the head count....

Crowd-size estimation is a murky science, positioned at the intersection of statistical precision and political sleight-of-hand, and plenty of people are motivated to either exaggerate or low-ball an event's attendance....

"Almost everyone who has tried to make a crowd estimate has a vested interest in what the outcome of the estimate is," Charles Seife says. Seife is a journalism professor at New York University who writes about math and physics.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Sounds like what happens when the left tally the votes ...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No though that one came much closer than this one has so far. Be interesting when the bus loads and truck loads from all over start arriving to make up the 980,000 shortfall.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

No though that one came much closer than this one has so far. Be interesting when the bus loads and truck loads from all over start arriving to make up the 980,000 shortfall.

*shrugs*

'Kay.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

I must have just missed you.
I went to have a pint with Farage when he was passing through the town where I live but they'd been thrown out the pub for some shenanigans involving two or three people in one cubicle in the toilet and the man himself was caught on camera selling snide DVD's and Lacoste t-shirts.
I heard they cheated and jumped on a Double Decker bus going to Northallerton....its even rumoured they all had Arriva Day Rider concession tickets!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The Million Man March was originally billed as drawing in over a million people.

They drew less than half a million.

Probably, maybe, potentially might want to let that nitpicking go, because the original 3-M didn't live up to its name, either.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Indeed. Million Maga March. Even the name of this march is plagerized from the original Million Man March of 1995

It's called 'alliteration'...harder to spell than "plagiarized' for some...but been around for a long time.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Where was he on his way to when he did that?

Is he going to make a speech at the march?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Your right of course, it did not live up to the name. There have been several other ''million'' marches since then if my memory serves me and none of them got even as close as the first. It has become a hackneyed nickname for hoped for large marches. This one just fell right into that tired meme. Sounds better than ''A Few of Us Bit on the Roger Stone Propaganda March'' I guess.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, thanks Mr. Tat. Even typing I knew that the word plagiarized didn't offer the correct insight on the title of the march, but I figured what the hell as alliteration was just out of my reach at the time. Thanks again for that focus. And let us always remember that Many Are Going Ape-#.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I´m no journalist, but this looks like is a lot more than just 10,000 people to me at least:

-Downplaying numbers - check

-MM

If you take the scientific method of counting bacteria and the like under a microscope, id say the Journalist was over stating the numbers... id say 8-9k at a quick tally.

But i guess they'd be considered 'huge' by some.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Every time I see one of these marches or riots on video, I take it with tad bit of suspicion, because it reminds me of a protest I participated in as a young lady in University.

There were barely 50 of us and the news made us look like there were 500 of us, and this was back in the mid to late 70s. Way before all this modern technology.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

A man wearing a Trump shirt is assaulted in BLM Plaza in DC

VIDEO: twitter.com...

...and ANOTHER...

DC: Trump supporters attacked by Antifa and BLM

Antifa and BLM hit, throw eggs and unknown liquids at Trump Supporters walking through BLM Plaza

You can hear see and hear the female Trump Supporter cry in fear

...and ANOTHER...

DC: “You’re a C**N!”

BLM leftists spewing vile and racist rhetoric towards a black female Trump Supporter

Is this the “unity”
@JoeBiden spoke of that the left is advocating for?

edit on 14-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Biden Supporters destroying FREEDOM PLAZA!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like the march was much of anything and as predicted Anti-facists showed up.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden Supporters destroying FREEDOM PLAZA!

mobile.twitter.com...

How symbolic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join