It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian military wants to establish new organization to use propaganda to influence Canadians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We need a generic global political madness forum or something. Though, Canada's basically part of America anyway I suppose, I guess I coulda put this in the US political madness forum, i'm sure you guys are going to be getting fun stuff like this soon.

I guess i'm not too surprised at this, actually, i'm surprised mostly that this is a new thing.

Apparently the Canadian military, working alongside SCL and Cambridge Analytica, are starting a new organization designed to alter the opinions and beliefs of both Canadians and our enemies abroad using propaganda and other techniques.

They've already been caught out forging letters supposedly from the Nova Scotia Provincial government about wolves roaming in local areas(what the actual #???)

Anyway, hmm, I guess look forward to more frequent and creative propaganda from the Canadian military designed to just outright # with your head.

www.corbettreport.com...

ottawacitizen.com... canadians

The Canadian Forces wants to establish a new organization that will use propaganda and other techniques to try to influence the attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of Canadians, according to documents obtained by this newspaper.

The plan comes on the heels of the Canadian Forces spending more than $1 million to train public affairs officers on behaviour modification techniques of the same sort used by the parent firm of Cambridge Analytica, as well as a controversial and bizarre propaganda training mission in which the military forged letters from the Nova Scotia government to warn the public that wolves were wandering in the province.

The document is the end result of what Chief of the Defence Staff Gen. Jon Vance has called the “weaponization” of the military’s public affairs branch. The document is in a draft form, but work is already underway on some aspects of the plan and some techniques have been already tested on the Canadian public.

edit on 13/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Look at the problems we've developed in 8 short years. Listen to our media proclaim who has won our vote.

Link And yes, our government is also now allowed to create propaganda tailored specifically for U.S. public consumption, using any media as it sees fit, while remaining anonymous as the source of the material being reported.

This covert activity by our government's state department (Public Diplomacy) and Public Affairs department can only occur with corporate media's full complicity, for which it is well compensated, thanks to the tax dollars appropriated by the SMMA. It means that when our own government's propaganda is presented to we the American people as news, we are none the wiser that it is scripted, orchestrated, and fully supported with the invisible USBS (United States BullS---) seal of approval.

The SMMA provides for ample funding for U.S. propaganda programming, incentivizing the corporate-media cartel to partner with the BBG for a new source of revenue to backstop its operational budgets that have been declining due to years of increasingly low ratings, social media competition, loss of relevance, and the public's growing loss of confidence in media's reporting veracity regardless of political affiliation.

The SMMA promotes unholy alliances between the U.S. State Department and America's corporate media that unbinds reporters and news departments from the solemn responsibility to verify information.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

None of this is new. They just stopped bothering to hide it.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Obama handed our free press over to the CIA-
Just look how that's working out for us down here.

Don't do it. Fight harder than we did.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Obama handed our free press over to the CIA-
Just look how that's working out for us down here.

Don't do it. Fight harder than we did.

What free press?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Think about this too... You pay for this.

In taxes... And in your freedoms later down the road.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Cambridge Analytica.

Yup....Trudeau will sell us down the river....

Maybe they're working on a Biden Dossier with some sexy Canadian hookers?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Canada is already lost.

There is nothing left.

The Sheeple are so suppressed and controlled and the graft and danger for those trying to make change is so real and instantaneous that there is simply no hope....in America people still hold on to their rights thanks to Trump and Friends....but in Canada all hope was lost several generations ago.

The monsters with money and power rule even heavier in a Country with Canadas size resources and Population dynamics....its pucking scary when you get right down to it....ya gotta keep your mouth shut or you will disappear....Canada is NOT THE USA.....not by a longshot.....and if you spend a few weeks in rural Canada the Movie Deliverance will look like the 12 Days of Christmas to you...trust me on that.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"Release the Kraken" that will clean up the Great White North.

medium.com...@aomegaenergy/release-the-kraken-e736f8ce806d

new topics

top topics

join