It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Official Overseeing the 2020 Election Said Trump Supporters are Neo-NAZIs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: carewemust

She is the one to certify the votes for that state, I believe.

Let her go ahead and sign that legal document.

Katie Hobbs is most likely in so deep now, she has to sign.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Whether or not a group of Nazi's actually exist that supports Trump is completely irrelevant here. And whether or not Katie Hobbs was even REFERRING to said Nazi's is ALSO irrelevant. You and I BOTH know exactly what Ms. Hobbs was suggesting and to say otherwise is being just as deceptive as Ms. Hobbs...

Um, the comments were made just after Charlottesville 'Unite the Right' rally where Neo-Nazi Trump supporters marched and drove into a crowd and Trump refused to condemn them.

Context matters, it's not smearing all Trump supporters as neo-nazis; just the neo-nazis Trump praised in his speech the day before.
edit on 13-11-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I’m sick of it. I have been very naive, elections mean nothing when those in charge are biased.

I'm still disgusted by the DOJ Inspector General saying there was NO BIAS against candidate Trump inside the FBI, or the Obama Administration, during 2016/2017.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You play these word games as easily as these politicians.

We know what she meant, you know what she meant. Yet to preserve your dignity, you hide behind wordplay and completely ignore intent. When the shoe is on the other foot, your quick to judge and hide behind false lawyer speak.

When a woman says she doesn't care, then crosses her arms, looking away, does she really not care?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Whether or not a group of Nazi's actually exist that supports Trump is completely irrelevant here. And whether or not Katie Hobbs was even REFERRING to said Nazi's is ALSO irrelevant. You and I BOTH know exactly what Ms. Hobbs was suggesting and to say otherwise is being just as deceptive as Ms. Hobbs...

Um, the comments were made just after Charlottesville 'Unite the Right' rally where Neo-Nazi Trump supporters marched and drove into a crowd and Trump refused to condemn them.

Context matters, it's not smearing all Trump supporters as neo-nazis; just the neo-nazis Trump praised in his speech the day before.

can you quote where Trump "praised" the lunatic that drove into that crowd and killed that girl?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The left is gonna run out of evil monsters to hate and start eating their own soon enough.

You gotta always be more progressive you can't be progressive lite and still be invited to the "party"

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Arizona Official Overseeing the 2020 Election Said Trump Supporters are Neo-NAZIs.

If she really thinks that, and we are really that.

Does she really think it's a good idea to steal from them ?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Context does matter, maybe learn the true definition of “neo-nazi”. I don’t think all rally goers were “neo-nazi’s” no matter how the media tries to paint it for you. Yes, one idiot drove a car into a group, do you think that was a group decision?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

With such a radical anti-Trump mindset and spirit, its easy to believe that her "surprise victory" to become Arizona Secretary of State was not above board.

So your the opinion police now.

using this logic i don't believe that trump beat hillary in 2016 because of his opinion of the left. Easy to believe his election was not above board.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
To be called a "blacklisted deplorable nazi racist white supremacist "would sadden me but I can live with that but if they would send me to the Bohemian grove to party or a fun Disney dive at Little Saint James now that would hurt my feelings..

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ah HA now we see why Arizona voting and counting is all screwed up 😃

#fullaudit🚨

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Accuse your enemy of what you plan to do or are guilty of doing. This is how they work. We know that the left are trying to bring Marxism to the USA. We know this.

PS: I'm an agorist. I don't want ANY of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Do I know what she meant? I said that I did not and only offered a different version of what it might have meant from that one small tweet. I also stated somewhere else in this thread that I do not know that what you think she meant is not true, just that their are other things that might be taken into account in evaluating her comment. Thas all.

Word play? The ball is back in your court.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Ah HA now we see why Arizona voting and counting is all screwed up 😃

#fullaudit🚨

APPARENLY i HEARD FOX REPORT TRUMP JUST GAVE UP IN ARIZONA? Can anyone VErify this?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

BREAKING....ARIZONA

Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Arizona to hold public hearings to determine if their elections need a do-over.

mobile.twitter.com...

There will probably be 1,000 Trump supporters for each BLM and antifa Biden supporter at the hearings.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Arizona will hold an election hearing this coming Monday November 30th, similar to the Pennsylvania hearing this past Wednesday. Trump team attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis will be present.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join