It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Official Overseeing the 2020 Election Said Trump Supporters are Neo-NAZIs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thursday, November 12, 2020

The razor close Presidential Election is still being fought in many states, via legal litigation, audits, and recounts.

One of those states that are razor-close, with President Trump and Joe Biden still neck-n-neck, some 10 days after the actual election, is the state of ARIZONA.

The person in charge of properly Administering the election in Arizona is Secretary of State KATIE HOBBS. Apparently, she has a VESTED INTEREST in seeing Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in that state.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs said in 2017 that President Donald Trump’s “base” of supporters were “neo-nazi”.

Hobbs, who is overseeing the closely contested vote in Arizona, was a Democratic state senator immediately prior to being elected Secretary of State in 2018.

She was far behind on Election Day, but eventually surpassed her Republican opponent as more votes were counted in the days that followed
More at: www.breitbart.com...

With such a radical anti-Trump mindset and spirit, its easy to believe that her "surprise victory" to become Arizona Secretary of State was not above board.

And more importantly, it's easy to believe that Katie Hobbs would internally manipulate the vote count for U.S. President, in an attempt to give Arizona to Joe Biden, instead of President Trump.

President Trump holds a slight lead over Joe Biden in Electoral College votes at the moment( www.theepochtimes.com... ).

If President Trump loses Arizona by a small margin, an audit-recount is imperative.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have been called Nazis...Neo Nazis...racist and every damn thing else for 4 years.
I ignore plain, stupid ignorance.
They all sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher by now.

BTW....Just got news alerts minutes ago...CNN, NBC etc are calling Arizona for Biden.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I would probably say that Trump was not the only one who got extra votes in Arizona, they should recheck her votes too.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

She is the one to certify the votes for that state, I believe.

Let her go ahead and sign that legal document.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I’m sick of it. I have been very naive, elections mean nothing when those in charge are biased.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If it were not for Dominion software, she would NEVER have been elected... Maybe we can get recounts on the past elections too...

She's part of the corrupt Democrat establishment. She also ran in 2018 when Dominion software was in place, and every pollster predicted she'd be defeated by the Republican candidate. She magically won.

thedonald.win...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Just because she's a Democrat doesn't mean she cheated for Biden. Do you have any proof that she did what you are claiming?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They're the ones calling for Trump supporters to be put in re-education camps, but they're definitely not Nazis.

Yeah, right.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If Trump supporters are Nazis than Left wingers are Stalinists!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I’m all for allowing anyone in any position having their own opinions but, seriously, this belief that Trump and his supporters are Nazis, fascists or racists is a sick delusion and ANY person with those sick delusions shouldn’t be in any position of authority. PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Every insult. Every accusation. Every injustice.

Strengthens our reserve and makes us stronger. It adds to our ranks. And we are many. And we are armed, we are awakening. And we are getting pissed.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
One true thing about neo-nazis is that so many of them seem to fall for those things that are

''easy to believe''

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Do you have any proof that she did what you are claiming?

None needed really because it's so ''easy to believe''

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I never thought of neo Nazis as patriotic Americans who seek fair elections. I always figured them to be violent people who violently attack you for thinking different and prefer to be under a dictator government. I'll be danged.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
One true thing about neo-nazis is that so many of them seem to fall for those things that are

''easy to believe''

Oh the irony....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Every politician has many bases, that is people of different beliefs can hold one candidate in common.
Her comment does not call Trump a neo-nazi nor does it call all those who support him neo-nazis. What that comment does do is suggest that one of his bases of support ARE ''neo-nazis''.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Whether or not a group of Nazi's actually exist that supports Trump is completely irrelevant here. And whether or not Katie Hobbs was even REFERRING to said Nazi's is ALSO irrelevant. You and I BOTH know exactly what Ms. Hobbs was suggesting and to say otherwise is being just as deceptive as Ms. Hobbs...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

As I was trying to suggest in earlier posts, there are somethings that are easy to believe. Our OP pointed out a few that are easy to believe concerning this Hobbs woman. I suggested that nazi beliefs are easy to believe and that things that are not so easy to believe may be well beyond their ability to comprehend.

So sure, there is the possibility that this tweet by Hobbs means what you think it means, that her intent in that tweet was exactly the intend you believe it to be. And I admit that I can see that possibility.

However, I do not recall that tweet from several years ago. But by just reading it as it stands it is a solo comment, a solo tweet. We do not know the ''context'' of the rest of that tweet string or what it's inception was. We don't know any of that, at least I don't.

What I offered was an alternative understanding that is entirely possible from the limited quote we were offered. Believing it as its stand, as it was quoted above, is guess what, easy to believe if that is what one wants to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

We have been called Nazis...Neo Nazis...racist and every damn thing else for 4 years.
I ignore plain, stupid ignorance.
They all sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher by now.

BTW....Just got news alerts minutes ago...CNN, NBC etc are calling Arizona for Biden.

Sticks and Stones can break our bones, but names can never hurt us. EXCEPT when the person in charge of voting during the Trump -vs- Biden Presidential Election is the TDS-afflicted name caller.

FoxNews and the AP called Arizona for Joe Biden, 10 days ago. CNN/NBC are late! At any rate, All of the sources we cite at the moment are non-official until the states have certified their winners. (Presidential, Congressional, etc.)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I would probably say that Trump was not the only one who got extra votes in Arizona, they should recheck her votes too.

More immediately, they need to do a ballot audit...particularly of the mailed-in ballots. Georgia officials didn't need a court order to do a hand audit-recount. I'm not sure if it will be done voluntarily by Arizona also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join