It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Game Behind the Delegitimization of the Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WildBillX

You missed the mark completely and do not have this figured out.

This plan started with the 2000 election which served as a catalyst to introduce and enact the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) which banned any requirement that voter registration applicants must provide a valid SS# to register.

For 18 years identities have been registered to state voter registration rolls without a SS# verified ONLY by a MAILING address. That mailing address could be located anywhere as long as it was able to receive mail from the voter registration office.

At the same time, Voter photo ID laws were slowly eroded around the country and, MOST mail in ballots did not require Photo ID -- only a signature affidavit the registered Voter was eligible to cast a vote.

My state lifted ALL photo ID requirements at the polls, too, because of COVID.

This has been in the works for two decades.

None of the challenges and lawsuits are crafted to expose this voter fraud.

Ineligible Voters were allowed to cast LEGAL ballots, their names appear on the Voter registration rolls, and no audit nor lawsuit is intended to look further than the registration rolls.

Now that so many states have done away with Voter Photo ID...they will not be going back to them.

And people are just sitting around watching it happen confident someone is getting to the bottom of it. Well, they're not. They are going to lead you to your own demise.

Every state allows eligible registered Voters who voted in this election to file a HAVA complaint in their state.

Anyone doing that????

Anyone? I am.

Are you?

The complacency is just sickening.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ever Hear of a " Fifth Columnist " ? ........Hmm...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Oh, I'm moving to Texas in the Spring. I have no illusions about living in a leftist controlled State. But as far as National politics goes, I remember the republicans trying to push JEB! and Rubio and Eddy Munster down our throats. And don't forget McCain and Romney before that and that vapid twat Palin.

Nope, the republicans are not to be trusted either. Sure they're the lesser evil next to authoritarian marxists. But not by much.

Once they get Trump out of the way, the republicans will be back to rolling around in the swampy muck.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join