It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard a birdie

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: opethPA

think what you want. I was bought up on the intenet. I saw what happened. Go back to sleep and enjoy the msm.

Okay Mr. Robot , good to see you fell back to the standard CT approach of "you disagree with me so you arent woke!"

I could sit here and say "I was raised on the Internet" also and in the end it just doesn't matter. You believe what you are going , I will believe what I am going to.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"woke" and "conspiracy theory" are psyop labels to direct collective sheep minds

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000
Hello, can anyone here me?
If you’re out there....

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I heard a birdie

The birdie was wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
"woke" and "conspiracy theory" are psyop labels to direct collective sheep minds

“Sheep” is a word used by “woke” “conspiracy theorists” who saw other “conspiracy theorists” use it and thought it was “woke”.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

haha, but you are wrong... sheep, goats etc have been used symbolically in conjunction with humans for hundreds if not thousands of years.

my midriff looks like a William goat.
and my daemon is a wolf.

youre zombified hahaha
edit on 14-11-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hot damn.
Some ISPs (including mine) just went down yesterday twice and so did Discord a day before that.

OP wtf have you gotten yourself into?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The internet is going down in the next 48-72 hours.

3 days later and the internet didn’t “go down”. Few website, ISP, app issues (which are within the norm), but certainly no “internet is going down”.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

3 days later and the internet didn’t “go down”. Few website, ISP, app issues (which are within the norm), but certainly no “internet is going down”.

Of course it didn't. It would take much more than a few social media sites being slow or failing to load client side for the internet to go down.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: OutTheBox

“Sheep” is a word used by “woke” “conspiracy theorists” who saw other “conspiracy theorists” use it and thought it was “woke”.

Now thats a definition i can totally agree with.

Well put

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Of course it didn't. It would take much more than a few social media sites being slow or failing to load client side for the internet to go down.

Most people know that. Some people, however, think the internet is social media, YouTube and Google and nothing else exists.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join