It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Probably out for the night, but... uhh... Alaska is still only at 50% counted.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Fine. I'll stick around for another chapter in the strangest saga this century yet.
Let's see if old Q can conjure up a counter op worthy of legend.
Til then.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think I'll return after the ankle biters have done their little tinkle.

In the meantime.

Fruition Coming.

Constitution defines the right to vote, it also defines how that vote is certified - CNN is not mentioned nor is the press.

Done in [30]

Big reveal coming shortly.

DJT got 71+ million votes. Won all but NY.

Without fraud joe got less 50+, bank on it.

Watch for the key states to drop the Biden vote total soon, SCOTUS approved.

Followed by a reveal or two.

Followed by hang wringing and pearl clutching.

Thread 31 mirror 13 will define the moment.

Enjoy the show. Greatest Show In Human History.

Go guys and of course gals.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Could this be the last q thread?

Nah it’ll go on till ats is gone

Seriously dashen incredible work you’ve put into these threads, regardless of my feelings in q

I admire that a lot of the people saw some truth through this

It’s a shame the blind faith in some sort of invisible savior may be a big reason this election was able to be stolen

I’ll be happy to eat crow if that’s not the case but I don’t see that coming

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The Q stuff definitely has woken a lot of people up to the corruption, to the fact that our halls of government and agencies that have power are filled with rotten-to-the-core frauds.

So that itself is valuable. But I do think that now it just harms the chances of waking up more people, because it’s obvious there is no “Q.” So the people who might have listened now don’t, because saying “Q” makes them immediately dismiss a person. Can’t y’all just give the information/speculations/etc without referring to Q?

But mainly here- I asked you what exactly y’all are doing to take back the republic, and your reply to me was a bunch of memes. See the problem?

edit on 7-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

yes.

but no.

this thread is about Q and his epic $#!+posting streak.
the verified info he has relayed should definitely be posted elsewhere without crediting him to make the medicine go down easier

But mainly here- I asked you what exactly y’all are doing to take back the republic, and your reply to me was a bunch of memes. See the problem?

i feel like we are not speaking the same language

edit on 11 7 2020 by dashen because: shprechen the deutch?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hey thanks man.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5211699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

yes.

but no.

the verified info he has relayed should definitely be posted elsewhere without crediting him to make the medicine go down easier

So, are you trolling?! Is this a joke thread?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

yes.

but no.

Memes are a powerful tool.. they can be weaponized even. They can manipulate people and are used in marketing and politics. I dont have a problem with them used as a tool. I love the conspiracy side of the whole Q thing and your dedication to it.. its ATS manna. LOL! WHat I have a huge issue with is people trusting and so thirsty for a leader that they digest crap willingly. Im glad its been used to awaken.. but its not a burning bush.

ANd Q... stop being obtuse and dancing around the plain info. If I wanted to deal with riddles Id go find a bridge troll. Oh wait... a troll.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Did somebody say " 31 "

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

yes.

but no.

Memes are a powerful tool.. they can be weaponized even. They can manipulate people and are used in marketing and politics. I dont have a problem with them used as a tool. I love the conspiracy side of the whole Q thing and your dedication to it.. its ATS manna. LOL! WHat I have a huge issue with is people trusting and so thirsty for a leader that they digest crap willingly. Im glad its been used to awaken.. but its not a burning bush.

ANd Q... stop being obtuse and dancing around the plain info. If I wanted to deal with riddles Id go find a bridge troll. Oh wait... a troll.

The only reason I even began taking Q seriously is because it was getting censored.
They did themselves a disservice, as we all know whom said.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Q has been promising a ton, and now I feel like this is the moment when Cerrano says, "Eff you, if you no help me now, Q"

This is the time for the deep home run, or never.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

welcome to the internet

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

The Q stuff definitely has woken a lot of people up to the corruption, to the fact that our halls of government and agencies that have power are filled with rotten-to-the-core frauds.

So that itself is valuable. But I do think that now it just harms the chances of waking up more people, because it’s obvious there is no “Q.” So the people who might have listened now don’t, because saying “Q” makes them immediately dismiss a person. Can’t y’all just give the information/speculations/etc without referring to Q?

In all fairness many were awakened way before Q started dropping stuff. Many are awakening without following Q, many awaken every day, especially this year. I see it as Q is the match and we the fuel, time for the burn.

Grambler.... crow is good in pie with a good stiff drink, save your finest for that day my friend.

Great job Dashen and let's not forget Cav and everybody that's been part of this journey. No matter where you sit it's one hell of a ride.

link   

yes.

but no.

Memes are a powerful tool.. they can be weaponized even.

Another site i go to that typically was more pro trump has gotten bombarded by pro biden and kamala post all over the place . The released the bots

link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

yes.

but no.

The only reason I even began taking Q seriously is because it was getting censored.
They did themselves a disservice, as we all know whom said.

Or "they" knew the benefit.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That's happened to a lot of conservative sites. The lefties are winning super graciously ... as always.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

yes.

but no.

Memes are a powerful tool.. they can be weaponized even.

Another site i go to that typically was more pro trump has gotten bombarded by pro biden and kamala post all over the place . The released the bots

I can imagine. I only go to one other site as far as one to speak to others and its private, so Ive not seen that myself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join