It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Military rolling down the street from today.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
“ The Patriots May Be Pretty Bad, and That Feels Weird to Say
A dynasty in decline has lost four games in a row, and winter is coming in New England”

www.wsj.com...

This headline is supposedly about sports, but has the Biden “win” at the top of the page. Combined with Biden’s dark winter. I am 99% sure this is a coded message. The MSM sees all patriots as “pretty bad”. Mark my words, they will come after any and all true patriots...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyway, it's frustrating. I feel like I have the pieces of the puzzle, but I can't quite see how they all fit.

Exactly! Welcome to the club. Endless rabbit holes.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
“ The Patriots May Be Pretty Bad, and That Feels Weird to Say
A dynasty in decline has lost four games in a row, and winter is coming in New England”

www.wsj.com...

This headline is supposedly about sports, but has the Biden “win” at the top of the page. Combined with Biden’s dark winter. I am 99% sure this is a coded message. The MSM sees all patriots as “pretty bad”. Mark my words, they will come after any and all true patriots...

They ain't coming after a damn thing. An old lady in my family has an AK and a house full of guns and she's pissed. Not exaggerating.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: panoz77

Looks like a booboo on the ground.

The claims by the media and fire department were that it was a planned flame effect, I do not believe that.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

A location would have been helpful. This could have been an area of Base Housing for all we know.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

A significant CME could "zap" all proof held on computers/laptops/phones?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you, Rel.

Apologies, I needed to get some outdoor time and do a trail run.

That was much more than I expected.

Post 251 certainly does seem to be speaking to the envents we are seeing unfold right now.

There's not a lot of clarity, but red flags are all over the place.

Thanks agian.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

So, every state has its own FOIA act, which applies to local government as well.

But generally speaking from the few states I've made requests in, it's well nigh impossible to get information from them unless they want to give it to you, even after a court challenge. And they don't care about legal fees, they have lawyers on staff.

If your request isn't worded perfectly it will get denied outright - usually on the very last day for their response or even after. And it could be something stupid like, "produce all information from 1991 to 1997" and if there's no information in "1991" they'll deem it "nothing responsive" to the whole request because in a literal sense, you asked for information *including* 1991, and there being none in 1991, the whole data set requested is null. Hope that made sense.

OTOH, if they want to give you something (usually when you're not questioning their behavior) they'll give it to you just for calling and asking. You might have to fill out a request just "for the record" but they'll get you stuff they want you to have in days if not hours.

I had a case where the state department of labor was prosecuting a client for violating the prevailing wage act. They sent out a letter telling my client what he owes, and the penalties. That's it, no employee names, job classifications, what they got paid.

All I wanted to see was the investigator's investigative file (my client claimed he was paying scale, short version). Well, despite the fact that *they* wanted my client to pay more money than was owed, and penalties to the DOL, they refused to let me see their file to even check their math (more to it than that but you get the idea). Turns out my client had - properly - thrown their investigator off the job site. Closed jobsite for safety plus the investigator was being a dick.

It took filing a lawsuit and a pissed off call to the agency's general counsel to get them to finally give me the information.

Copies like they're required to do? No, I got to sit in a conference room with my pad of paper and review their file, a banker's box full of audit records. They dropped the case, oddly, after that. Because they had no real evidence.

So all this nonsense about "just show up and they'll compile and give it to you" is exactly that. The information may not be compiled in the format requested, it may be paper copies, it may be at the warehouse. And they're not going to give out SSNs or DL numbers, that's just not going to happen.

While I encourage citizen action, sending thousands of people into someone else's castle with false information about the lay of the land is just a bad idea.

I do know here in NC voter information is online - I can type in my name and it brings up voting data. So at least some info, here, is available online.

To respond to your point (5), if they wanted to do it the "right" way, they would have and could have done it the "right" way this time, last time, 30 years ago.
edit on 8-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey all. Thanks again to Dashen for these Amazing threads & all of the hard work from everyone here. It has been so awesome to be along for this crazy ride with all of you. I get choked up thinking about it & how special this has been.

I took a long break last night from everything to recharge. I'm still feeling really calm & positive about it all. I did talk to a friend who supports Trump - his partner & his roommate are most likely Biden supporters & none of them follow any of this stuff. He told me they were all confused about why the have supposedly called the election. I filled him in on several things re: the fraud we know about. I also asked him if he had heard anything about the Hunter laptop or Ashley Biden's journal - of course he hadn't heard anything about it but am hoping he will look into it.

I also just found a tweet from 3Days3Nights on Twitter & found it very interesting. I am just going to type it here - too lazy to try & link it - Twitter makes my computer act up

He says: Back in late May 2017, Trump tweeted COVFEFE. Exactly 1111 days later just happened to be
Trump's birthday on 6/14/20. Odds? I believe it stood for.....

[C]ompletely
[O]bvious
[V]oter
[F]raud
[E]vidence
[F]rom
[E]lections

Enjoy the show

I forgot to add that this morning I had the radio on & heard them say that the Trump team was continuing to "try and overturn the election results".
The gas lighting is truly amazing.

edit on 8-11-2020 by GATruthseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Cheers for the links saladfingers!

Will be a useful monitor.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

A location would have been helpful. This could have been an area of Base Housing for all we know.

All Details Here.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, is it enough just to flip back enough states to put POTUS over 270?

Surely the whole point, after rampant cheating, would be to generate a 95% correct NATIONAL vote result?

YES. 👍

I would love to see investigations in all the other states after Trump is reinstated. Let’s show them it really was a red wave, and a massive one!

Lindsay Graham was on Maria Bartiromo’s show (before Sidney Powell) and they talked about the House. What Fox refused to show (and other networks silent on) were the number of House seats that flipped to Republicans. So far, we have taken back 13 seats and Graham knows of 3 more that will potentially go Republican. That is a huge deal. 16 seats! We are incredibly close to flipping the House and shoving a crying, squawking Nancy off her perch.

How many House seats, and Senate seats, did we really win? I bet it’s more than we ever dreamed possible😀
edit on 8-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: gps777
Trump Lawyer who just got out of the conference with updates, its a must watch if you haven`t already.

30 seconds in and all we find out is her name, the date, she had a meeting with someone ...

srs. I'm not watching a ten minute video to get ten seconds of information.

Can people start summarizing what's in the links they post?

And what happened to the basics of good reporting:

Tell 'em what you're going to tell 'em.

Tell 'em.

Tell 'em what you just told 'em.

I wanted people to watch the video as its not Long at all, and their is a lot said in it from one of Trumps Lawyers.

The main take away for me, DO NOT GIVE UP, YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING STOLEN in front of American and the world eye`s,
POTUS has NOT will Not GIVE UP on you, don`t give up on him.

GO to your rallies, be seen, with your flags, its about stopping the LYING MEDIA and corrupt politicians, your country is at the cross roads of ENDING.

I would say a lot more but would be censored because its against T&C`s.

Unlike a lot of you here I`m not well educated, but I know when something is important so that doesn`t make me stupid!

71,000,000+ Americans voted for Trump and YOUR country are YOU going to LET IT BE STOLEN!?

Watch don`t watch, hopefully some watched and took something important from it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So it's a godlikeproductions posting? Could you just quote the info instead of me accepting their crappos in order to view the data?

Before it becomes a thing, I just want to point out that in the past godlikeproductions hasn't been very good at vetting it's info before it posts anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So it's a godlikeproductions posting? Could you just quote the info instead of me accepting their crappos in order to view the data?

Before it becomes a thing, I just want to point out that in the past godlikeproductions hasn't been very good at vetting it's info before it posts anything.

I only posted it here because it was video.

Main takeaways:
The cameraman says that it's highly unusual for the area even though an airbase is nearby. He's been seeing more aircraft as well. He gives GPS cords to this street.
Edit: Duh I forgot....it's in Troy, Michigan.

The ongoing hypothesis is they "could" be scouting the area or an exercise but some people seem to think that there would be many more vehicles if it were an exercise.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3804699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ah-ha! I know why the reference from a poster to worshipping the Golden Calf made such an impression on me. The date in the code was the same day they started worshipping the Golden Calf in the desert. So basically, these people are celebrating on the same day on the old Hebrew calendar that is the anniversary of the Golden Calf.

So to hear someone make a swiping remark about people worshipping the Golden Calf out of the blue was a bit eerie.
edit on 8-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Either way, we're looking at Pyrrhic victory territory. Neither side will accept that the other won.

If the SC ruling is 9-0 in favor of Trump at the end of all this litigation, the other side will be more accepting I think. The evidence would need to be indisputable and the lib justices would have to be honest and forthright to get a 9-0, but...it could happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

All your points taken as accepted LC - but it still leaves the point that situation needs to be changed for the future and how does one enable that to happen?

If the citizenry has rights then there need to be systems in place to facilitate those rights and penalties for denying them?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A good portion of the left would come around if justice was served

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join