It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House press briefing, 5 November

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A load of thats is down to the two-party system i imagine.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper over here.

Democracy functions down to the will of the majority being enforced which means there has to be a minority, obviously there will be a division.

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Are you saying that using mail in ballots and postal votes is unprecedented?
That is the topic I was talking about.

Yes switching to mail in ballots and postal votes in areas that don't normally vote in that way ... weeks before the election is to take place ... is extremely unprecedent

link   
One thing in the past everyone should know and consider when Trump speaks it seems like nonsense but several months later it all seems to make perfect sense.

For example, when he claimed he was spied on back in 2016 and America was shocked at such a ludicrous accusation. Only to find out he was right they were being spied on.

numerous other examples can be found out there.

I wouldn't celebrate too soon because if he is right we have been being screwed with for many years. Who thinks Bush actually won a second term? Hanging chads anyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

HOW IS THIS NOT TERRIFYING TO EVERYONE, that #king Youtube- or ANY media outlet, is not allowing a video of THE PRESIDENT of the United States?

Holy # people- how is this not comprehended by all, that this is a harbinger of the absolute end of the country we used to know?

This is a problem. This is such an indication that something very, very wrong has gone too far.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

HOW IS THIS NOT TERRIFYING TO EVERYONE, that #king Youtube- or ANY media outlet, is not allowing a video of THE PRESIDENT of the United States?

Holy # people- how is this not comprehended by all, that this is a harbinger of the absolute end of the country we used to know?

This is a problem. This is such an indication that something very, very wrong has gone too far.

COVIDCOVIDCOVID!!

2020 Election; Hold my beer.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

ABC, CBS, NBC cut away when President Trump cited the intentionally wrong Presidential Election "Suppression Polls", and that his Administration has EVIDENCE of Democrat cheating, which will be presented to appropriate court systems.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

But BIDEN announces an update, and all outlets pre-empt regular programming to hang on every word. Today, he spoke for a whopping 1.5 MINUTES (90 seconds), lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I posted this because it was a speech by the President that nobody was talking about, it kept being swept under the rug by YT but it is news for us to talk about.

On viewing the replies so far, thank you.

You have finally taken me to a place where I cannot intellectually have any empathy for the left anymore.

I sincerely hope that Biden wins and you get EXACTLY what you wished for.

Although a word of warning...

It isn't going to be anything that you wished for at all.

Which I am now quite comfortable in watching from now on.

I will be laughing from a really nice house with all the money I need to live for the rest of my life.

So the economy doesn't matter to me anymore.

I'ma join DB and just watch what unfolds.

With popcorn and tequila shots!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
MSM networks were live-cutting into Trump accusing him of lying !!!

Full censorship is in progress 😈

Trump needs to declare a state of emergency and invoke The Insurrection Act NOW!!! 😎

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Me Three 😎

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'll bring the popcorn!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No, Lumie, you won’t be watching it unfold from your really nice house and lots of money- not if this is allowed to stand. We won’t be allowed to have property or our own money, eventually, if we let this blatant sh!t stand.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Twitter is restricting re-tweets again roflmao 😃

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
His rhetoric continues to devolve.

We already predicted he couldn't take his loss like a man.
His speech is inciting an aggressive show of force. Downtown here there's MAGA nation crowding around with firearms.

His rhetoric is inciting civil war like conditions.

The Trump voters do not understand the compounding effect of Dem voters having a 70/30 stranglehold on mail in ballots on AVERAGE evenninrural areas, where Trump.voters all voted in person... AND the Liberal lean in large cities.

If Dems on average regardless of county or jurisdiction, have an AVERAGE split on the mail in move of 70/30... Imagine what the split is on those in URBAN areas?

It's going to look fishy, but it's really not

Dems are all wound up about coronavirus and chose to stay in... Republicans feared their mail in votes wouldn't be counted.. or would be thrown out.. so they chose to go in person.

They counted all the in person votes first.

It's ultra simple.. Its logistics.. not fraud

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

A load of thats is down to the two-party system i imagine.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper over here.

Democracy functions down to the will of the majority being enforced which means there has to be a minority, obviously there will be a division.

You would think if the policies and actions of our leaders where designed for the betterment of all the people that divide wouldn't be right down the middle. And the split wouldn't destabilize the country.

It seems we are way past a difference of opinion here.
edit on 5-11-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I don't know quite how to respond to that...except to say, didn't we all know 4 years ago that there would be an election. I mean it was scheduled.
And, covid19, well it is not like the states didn't know about that too.
Unless they actually believed it would be gone by Easter.

An Election during a pandemic, yes unprecedented, but adequate time for everyone to prepare.
It is the checking, counting and adjudication that is key. It seems to me the officials are doing their job. Challenging....yes for sure.

If trump had had better advisors or if he actually listened to them... he would have hammered into his base to go 'postal' in a better way than they usually do !

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Vote Fraud

Some commentary and footage.

www.bitchute.com...

There’s no imaginary Russians, no pee dossier, not a lot of he said she said and third hand information so I don’t imagine it will cure for TDS.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
There was a clear video of a woman being caught changing ballots, she admitted she was doing it, even said she was afraid of the consequences of getting caught.

Trying to act like there is zero voter fraud happening or agenda in play, is being intellectually dishonest. Then again, we probably didn't have a summer of riots, violence and burning buildings for reasons.

This is playing out exactly as expected. Information is not being transmitted, instead it's being reviewed, doctored, if not straight up censored, then its released to the masses.

What happened to the distrust the media spent all year building? Suddenly they are the ones calling the election results. Guests coming on when Trump was leading and repeatedly saying, put down the knives, we got this. Don't worry, we got this covered.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Why is he claiming...miraculous ballots?
For months he kept on and on and on about mail voting. He told his base over and over NOT to vote by mail.
They didn't.

The other side did..
and now those legally cast votes are being counted.
What is so incredible about that...it is how elections work.
You would think that someone would have explained that to him. Where are all his ' best people ' and advisors ?

Like the saying goes, play silly games win stupid prizes.

He looks sad, confused and defeated ....by democracy.
Shame.

It would seem, that his plan was to suppress the mail votes, hence not wanting his flock to vote by mail.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Its an occurrence often found in the best dystopian stories.

Hollywood has desensitized most people to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

" There is no evidence of major mail voter fraud in the USA."

Oh , it's there , the Media is doing a Bang Up Job Suppressing it Mr. Tool .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join