It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorkers are you nervous like I am?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

like someone else already said you clearly have zero idea how NY votes.

are you just trying to stir up problems?

if not wanting to be looked at nasty for what should be a private vote is ridiculous and I could see some being worried about the perceptions of others and not casting their vote like they would have privately

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: timequake

when he took my ballot out of the privacy sleeve he saw who I voted for.

I didn't let him put my vote into the machine, I put it in myself and made sure it was accepted

To start, showing my identification to the lovely lady whom leaned over to her partner and with a snide voice said out loud my party affiliation.

Never seen that privacy sleeve till today. Bit of a joke considering everything was supposed to be sanitized but that manila sleeve was reissued without a wipe down.( my nieghbor the election judge reaffirmed this )But i had to pull out the ballot and place it in the machine and the lady got a eagle eye view of my pen marks. Gave me the dirty look.

This is done.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I guess I Should had told him to go to his local brick deposit and hit the streets? Lol

I don’t know what you are talking about to be fair, but I am from the U.K, so hopefully you can forgive me.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Lived across from VFD in old Penfield and remember first subdivisions going in (long time ago lol). You're in a comparatively good area compared to Rochester itself.

Even though your location won't stop uncouth folks from verbally harassing at least it probably won't go physical.

(post by Cobaltic1978 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Pretty sure I'll be shut off from the homemade gravy at Thanksgiving.

gravy nazis will say, no giblets for you. PM me your address i make a killer cornbread dressing and giblet gravy for the taters and i'll send you some lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
lmfao.
i v0ted third party.

but they are boarding up the stores in nyc.
not in case harris wins.

they are boarding up the stores in nyc in case trump kicks ass.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I didn't let him put my vote into the machine, I put it in myself and made sure it was accepted

To start, showing my identification to the lovely lady whom leaned over to her partner and with a snide voice said out loud my party affiliation.

Never seen that privacy sleeve till today. Bit of a joke considering everything was supposed to be sanitized but that manila sleeve was reissued without a wipe down.( my nieghbor the election judge reaffirmed this )But i had to pull out the ballot and place it in the machine and the lady got a eagle eye view of my pen marks. Gave me the dirty look.

This is done.

I would have loudly said "Are you trying to influence someone's vote by looking at mine so you can tell them how to vote???"

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Is that even legal, that he would look at your vote?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Probably watching so people don't slip in multiple votes.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
or just being nosey

a reply to: Mandroid7

top topics

<< 1   >>

join