It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Post / Twitter is Running a Blackmail operation Cooperate or No Traffic for you

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Our lives today seem to follow the batman movies. This is stuff right out of the 4th Reich playbook. One creep after another is attempting to conquer all. So here we go, it was on the front page of the New York Post. Twitter, Google, Facebook and several others. Could it be the 666 Club? Can you imagine if Biden gets elected as to what will happen to us.

For all their talk of “neutral platforms,” the Big Shots at Big Tech — Twitter, Facebook and Google — are running a protection racket. They figure they can dictate what Americans get to see and read, and what other media companies must do to reach the public via those platforms. It’s a clear threat to a healthy democracy — and Congress has noticed. On Wednesday, the Senate launched a hearing to investigate “Big Tech’s bad behavior.” Center-stage: Twitter’s strong-arm tactics to censor The Post ever since we began reporting on Hunter Biden’s emails. First, it froze our account and banned our stories; then, amid a public backlash, it agreed to unfreeze us — but only if we deleted our original tweets.

Twitter is running a blackmail operation — cooperate or no traffic for you
edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Follow my lead: Don't use their services. Don't give them any traffic.

You'll feel less stressed just staying away from them altogether.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I don't have an account with two of the three. Yes, at times I use Google Chrome. The heavy stuff is only searched on TOR or DuckDuckGo. Mozilla is also on my desktop but now appears to be linked to Google.

I was never on Twitter or Facebook. My nieces and nephews plead with me to join so they can write me but no and that's another issue for my security for another day.

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
You know how us old people read things like articles, newspapers and magazines? Well, twitter replaces all that for the whippersnappers. Twitter is their news source. That's why it is a problem. If it's not on the twitters, it might as well not even exist.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

You know, I’m getting old too but I have to get my news from the webs. If I see an article 12 hours old I look for one 1-2 hours old instead. If it’s 3 or more days old it’s irrelevant old news now days. Hence the Sunday paper sucks.

top topics

join