It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Media Knows Joe Biden is Not a Likable Man of Integrity and Honesty.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Today the Department of Justice confirms that Hunter Biden and his associates, which probably includes his POP, are under criminal investigation.

mobile.twitter.com...

President Trump knows. He has always known...i.e.: "Where's Hunter?"

!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It doesn’t matter if people starting at the top dont go to jail, Obama first.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was very popular after the world f.u.c.k.e.d Germany over after WW1,

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You do realize that when you post things like this, the only person you're making look like a fool is yourself? We're not idiots, despite your obvious belief we are. We see your TDS quite clearly from nearly every post you make.

Anywho, the MSM knew this about Hillary as well. The Democrats have a really good eye for picking the absolute WORST candidates to run as president. No one could stand Hillary, despite the MSM being her personal cheerleaders. The same with Biden.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: carewemust

He was very popular after the world f.u.c.k.e.d Germany over after WW1,

Oh...so Hitler promised Germans RESPECT, and they elected him to deliver. I see.

Thanks for the quick history lesson!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think people need to use their phone to play audio, and preferably, video w/audio, when they're able to confront Joe Biden.

This factory worker in Michigan asked Joe to elaborate on something he said, and Joe verbally rips the guys head off. Angrily telling him, "I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!"

See Here: twitter.com...

The Mainstream Media is frustrated, because people are figuring out things about the REAL Joe Biden, despite their best efforts to portray him as a Saint.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
WISDOM and INSIGHT from RUSH LIMBAUGH

Don’t be fooled by the PR and marketing trying to paint “Uncle Joe” as an innocent sweet old man who’s tirelessly devoted himself to improving the country and race relations. It’s 100% phony bologna.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Biden is as nasty and vicious as it comes, many cases on tape when he insulted and attacked voters, made racist remarks and snapped at reporters. Recently he called Trump supporters “chumps”...
However he’s propped up to run on being nice, he has nothing else. His ideas are a disaster, his record is abysmal and his decency is a propaganda lie.
Trump NEVER insulted American people. I watched most of his rallies, the SOU address, conventions, covid daily briefings, etc. Trump always shows respect and compassion, praised and encouraged the American people. As usual the facts are opposite of the msm propaganda machine.
Trump may hit back at the celebrities, msm propaganda or political opponents many of whom attacked him personally first. He may call Biden sleepy but Trump NEVER insulted Biden’s supporters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join