It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen the TIME magazine cover?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Dunno.. the artist seems to obsessed with the number 5 though.

Angelic Hierarchy - It corresponds to the Virtues, the angels of movement and change. They possess attributes similar to those of Mars. (War)

Oh, thank you for that. So yes, change...well next year is 2021 and that's a five, so change will be had no matter how you slice it. So, I'm wondering about the trefoil. I've read it represents the Crown.
edit on 10/27/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

TIME can burn to the ground.

This cover is worse. No hiding it anymore, they're laying out their globalist plan for the world.
Nov 2020:

Even worse:

twitter.com...

[They] are all in it together.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

My hubby pointed out that the flag of the Soviet Republic has one star. Crazy

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I noticed the Asian, my husband didn't. As someone pointed out, she has blue eyes which is peculiar.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I noticed the Asian, my husband didn't. As someone pointed out, she has blue eyes which is peculiar.

Clearly just her eyes welling up with tears as Democracy dying is indeed a sad thing...

/sarc

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is it only me or does anyone else think that cover of the magazine is ugly? I guess nothing is real nowadays. It almost looks like a poor representation of someone's Anime character. I am not looking for something hidden, I just think that the artwork is not that good.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Angelic Hierarchy - It corresponds to the Virtues, the angels of movement and change. They possess attributes similar to those of Mars. (War)

The Chinese flag has five stars.
I see a China star on the ballot.

I'm a pattern recognition kinda girl.

The first thing I saw was 5 number 5's.

~shrug~

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

TIME can burn to the ground.

This cover is worse. No hiding it anymore, they're laying out their globalist plan for the world.
Nov 2020:

Even worse:

twitter.com...

[They] are all in it together.

What the HELL? #ck you, Time magazine and those from whom you take your orders.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I thought Rage Against the Machine had a new album coming out when I saw it.
And I didn’t know Time magazine was still alive. I thought Walter Mitty was the last cover.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Something about it made me think of the Denver Airport Murals.....can’t put my finger on it.....

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Is it only me or does anyone else think that cover of the magazine is ugly? I guess nothing is real nowadays. It almost looks like a poor representation of someone's Anime character. I am not looking for something hidden, I just think that the artwork is not that good.

I saw this I think yesterday and that was my first impression too. Like "that looks kind of slammed together" then I thought how odd it was she wears a bandana not a facemask until I saw all the symbolism that simply wouldn't fit on a mask.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Something about it made me think of the Denver Airport Murals.....can’t put my finger on it.....

You’re onto something. I think the layer that gets me is a vote is representative of our singular voice ringing out as one for one side or another.

Disturbing then a voice is a form of expression, and here the mask is very much portrayed alongside “Vote”....

Talk about cognitive dissonance on display...

Kind of like the “peaceful” murals in Denver Intl Airport, depicting strange and cruel NWO scenes of a 1984 Utopia?
edit on 27-10-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Looks like they want womens to start covering up.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

The Chinese flag has five stars.
I see a China star on the ballot.

I'm a pattern recognition kinda girl.

The first thing I saw was 5 number 5's.

~shrug~

I just gave you a star for your shirt!!! Now that is funny. I snorted out loud. Fortunately alone at the moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

and the white dragon face symbol

A solar-white dragon is associated with a sun god or a powerful god of creation. A lunar-white dragon symbolizes death and rebirth. It embodies a dangerous and ferocious supernatural power, likely associated with a moon god or a mother goddess. In China, a white dragon is an omen of death, a warning.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

''shrug'' has five letters. OMG, you're one of em.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: CraftyArrow

My hubby pointed out that the flag of the Soviet Republic has one star. Crazy

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Turn the picture upside-down. The US sits atop the globe isolated and restrained with chains.

It looks like fires or little viruses raging on the horizon, but then upon closer inspection they look like little kung-fu masters.

The Vote! part of the image seems like an egg, with arrows pointing from both sides to indicate the exact moment that the egg hatches.

The hands are actually pushing down exerting pressure on the egg, the reason it has cracked and indicates an impatience with the four years of delay.

Meaning to me: If Biden wins we will all be rushing headlong towards a one world communist regime.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
First & only time in 100 years — they must have felt it was important.

TIME Replaced Its Logo on the Cover For the First Time in Its Nearly 100-Year History.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

It's the same guy who did the Obama "art," Shepard fairey. Looks like he's ripping off Andy Warhol to me and the more I learn about Warhol, the more unimpressed i become.

I'm looking forward to a Liberal Meltdown next week that makes Nov2016's Meltdown look trivial.

The Radio/TV/Print Media/Pollsters are intentionally building up Liberals hopes, KNOWING that they will be devastated after election day.

Playing them all for low-brow fools, once again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join