It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black mass hovers over kitchen area then disappears...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I cannot say I have seen or read anything like this before or recently. A man in Southern California reported back in January of this year. The man awoke to the sound of the tv and thought he would turn it off when he noticed a black mass hovering in his kitchen area:

Then, I noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look and saw a black mass hovering over our table in the kitchen area. It was completely silent. Panic set in. I was petrified at what I saw. I could not breathe nor move; I was frozen in fear. I tried to get out a scream, but couldn’t. I tried and tried then eventually I found myself screaming “What the #!!” over and over again. My wife, who was asleep in the other room, ran into the living room. While she was entering the room, I saw the black mass in our kitchen shrink and then disappear completely. Unfortunately, my wife had just missed it.

Floating black mass-story source, the webmaster posted in his comments, I think this would classify as something out of the X files, and most definitely paranormal.

Copy of image description:

www.ufosnw.com...

edit on 23am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

scary!!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Cool story. Will there be a sequel?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Pretty awesome find. Definitely different than the usual orbs and such.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Idk, but that picture description looks like some kind of Hellraiser type stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

or, I kind of thought of that floating metallic orb from Phantasm!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis.
I've seen it before, when I wake up to quickly..

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well that most certainly does not sound like a UFO but rather a spirit, black CAN often mean malign or even demonic though as the old saying goes innocent until proven guilty.

Need's a priest not a UFO investigator but you would be surprised how often the two fields overlap.

Right about 1995 in west Lancashire England, black shimmering shape in the centre of my bedroom, don't do drugs never have, it was kind of like a shimmering black heat haze from floor to ceiling but contained like a person in width and almost like a black pillar of smoke, I had a bible and had been praying when I told it to get out, it vanished and a few moment's later I made the mistake of walking were I had seen it.

Felt it jump into me then heard something falling away, I hear stuff but ignore it, it shouted that it was going to get me and called me all the bad names under the sun now I have never harmed anyone in my life though later I worked security and had to do my job there so stopped a few crook's etc but that was years later.

After it jumped into me I felt giddy probably shock and sat down chuckling, I also felt unusually warm and prickly all over.

The silver icon I was wearing a Christ child in his mothers arms turned BLACK, all over as did the chain, I rubbed it and a black soot came off of it but the icon was grey and refused to shine as it had before, it also kept on going black when I wore it, a symptom that persisted with that icon, crucifix and other icon's for many years later though in later years they just turned grey and tarnished a bit, it was as if my body chemistry had completely changed in that event.

No Alien in the usual sense but alien to us in the physical world of this dimension we grow up in, my belief there are GOOD and BAD forces at work on the earth and perhaps also in the greater universe, I believe in God and suggest that this man better start doing so as well.

That by the way was far from my only encounter or my first or my last but that is a very long story.

UFO's not unless you class a blue crystal thing as a UFO or a half circle shaped car sized thing with three tiny guy's in silver suit's and over sized helmets when I was a toddler but beyond that UFO's could perhaps easily disguise themselves as ghosts and spirits and for that matter SPIRIT'S can also disguise themselves as UFO's and Alien's.

Alien Abduction, Incubi and Sucubi and changelings.

Time dilation, fair ring's and the other worlds of Celtic mythology and Hopi legend's.

Only utter idiot's go messing with it deliberately and those that it comes to unbeckoned mostly wish that it had never happened, it's nice to be innocent and not know that there is another world when that other world often has arse holes every bit as bad as on our own plane of existence, but some do have good encounters, well reason stands they must do I guess.

edit on 23-10-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This sounds like a case from Surrey, BC in January of '98.
ufobc.ca...
Quoted from the article:

To R.W.’s utter amazement, an object appeared directly over him, that was 4 feet across, approximately 6 feet long, and about 3 feet above him. According to R.W., this object was shaped like the bottom of a boat. At this point, he felt that his arms were being extended upward, and he involuntarily grabbed onto the bottom of the object. He described the feel of this thing as warm and slippery, it had the feel of ‘tin foil’. The colour was grey and black, he also saw something he describes as a ‘window’, about 6 inches wide, and covering the length of the object. R.W. tells us that he was in this position, with his arms extended holding onto this object for two hours, with the incident ending at about 4:15 a.m. He also sensed a voice telling him ‘not to be afraid’. His memory is sketchy past this point, but we can assume that the object retreated to where ever it originated from, R.W. finally got normal use of his limbs, and went to sleep. He reports that his left hand was burned and that he felt quite ill the following day, with burning and watering eyes.

This is the first time since I've read the quoted article that I've read something so similar in nature.
Sounds like sleep paralysis... but R.W. woke up with a rash (?) of some type. I always find it interesting when a UFO or paranormal case leaves physical "evidence" as an aftermath.
Perhaps these "masses" are a nothing more than a product of an active mind during sleep paralysis... or maybe, just maybe..............

Thanks for sharing this one.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

See a doctor.

Check youre vision.

Move.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: AutomateThis1

or, I kind of thought of that floating metallic orb from Phantasm!

I was actually thinking about that movie last night. It's such a weird movie lol. There's actually five of them now. I've only seen the first one though.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Black Mass ? Sounds like devil worship.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I also have had a similar experience of a Black shape in my Kitchen , although it was via a dream , but the dream was such that it was not distinguishable from our normal waking reality.

In this dream i was sitting in my living room , looking up i saw this Black almost human shaped mass leaning against the worktop ,it had no distinguishable features , although this was a dream the fear i felt was sickening , never experienced anything like that before , and don't want to again , i also froze on the spot and could not make a sound as i tied to let out some sort of ahhhhh like scream , i then immediately woke up , feeling a big relief knowing it was a dream, but felt uneasy for days because of how real the fear experience was.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I´ve seen something like that too many decades ago. A black ball about a feet in diameter consisting of many black spots flying around each other, forming a larger mass, there were also a handful of white spots on the outside of it. Saw it for max 5 seconds. It was not a single black mass, it consisted of thousands of these little black spots and a few white ones. It passed me about 3 feet away at slow speed, so I got a good look at it, it seemed to go away when someone else stepped into the room.

-MM
edit on 23-10-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Interesting... Read this story I wrote that happened to me.. It sounds very similar to yours..

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I´ve seen something like that too many decades ago. A black ball about a feet in diameter consisting of many black spots flying around each other, forming a larger mass, there were also a handful of white spots on the outside of it. Saw it for max 5 seconds. It was not a single black mass, it consisted of thousands of these little black spots and a few white ones. It passed me about 3 feet away at slow speed, so I got a good look at it, it seemed to go away when someone else stepped into the room.

-MM

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis a reply to: 68Satellite

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: zhbro

If your talking about my story.. And your actually read it.

Both my gf and I and my cat were awake.. In my story anyways.. So no not possible.
edit on 23-10-2020 by 68Satellite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No, sorry. Did not mean to reply to you, but the OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zhbro

I was about to post the same thing, I have experienced it regularly since my early teens, I'm 40 now and it still continues. The story in the op is also a text book case of sleep paralysis, the black object, the fear, unable to move, trying to scream but unable to. I dont see this mentioned so much but for me the first sign I have if sleep paralysis coming on is a sound like helicopter rotor blades, possibly what the man thought was the soind of the TV was also a sound he heard at the onset of a sleep paralysis episode.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Sleep paralysis.
I've seen it before, when I wake up to quickly..
Yes, I believe he saw what he says, doesn't mean anything was there.

"pics or it didn't happen" is not just an expression, this is something that can literally happen inside the mind, no wonder his wife didn't see it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join