It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Roadmap for Next Phase of the Agenda including Covid-21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This sketchy video discusses an email in which a whistleblower leaks information pertaining to Canada (and the rest of the world) about the future plans for Covid-19, Covid-21, rolling lockdowns, forced compliance with vaccinations and a World Debt Relief programme - where the economy has collapsed so badly where people basically get their debt written off but their home and assets become the governments. The video has raised points mentioned before on this site and others and it can be seen as potentially true... (we would never have imagined the events of 2020 happening in 2019, and yet, here we are)

www.youtube.com...

Having looked at Australia, especially Victoria - it really seems like there is no official end date to many of the measures. They have also said that they plan to digitalise the visa slips upon entry as well as have the Covid-19 vaccine proof attached to it digitally by the end of 2021.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Australia needs the vaccine and extreme security measures crikey there have been 35 deaths per million in the population!

No, I am beginning to believe there will be a large influx of Chinese tourists that check-in whatever time they want but they will never leave.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just watch the next Chinese new year, that'll answer quite a few questions.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The Aussies are China's Bee Otch Now ..............NEXT .

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: putnam6

The Aussies are China's Bee Otch Now ..............NEXT .

Not yet mate...we just need to get Trump over here to build a wall between Victoria and the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ah ok didn't see it on here already!
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Australia needs the vaccine and extreme security measures crikey there have been 35 deaths per million in the population!

No, I am beginning to believe there will be a large influx of Chinese tourists that check-in whatever time they want but they will never leave.

Will happen in Japan too.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Ah ok didn't see it on here already!
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I think this is a valid thread since you're discussing it in the context of Australia. I'm interested to know what's going on there. You are, after all, much closer to the source of the bug.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

i think the libz made the mistake of pushing for dystopia.
there will not be more trummps per se.
there will be more 'way more independents than trummps'
there will be a raise for libertaerian freedom, i hope.

most people i know do not want servitude.

BUT if ladygaga or therock tells my friends servitude is 'hip' they all want it.
thats what i fear.
people do not think for themselves.
so if mtv tells them 12 hour work days and illegals working for 3 bucks an hour is awesome,
well, thats what we got, so mtv won my friends believing it.
edit on 23-10-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

join