It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Trudeau's Canadian COVID plan for 2021?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I did not see this posted here and I have know idea if it's real but it sounds crazy as hell.

Link

from the email:
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Any of our Canadian boi's know anything about the website?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA
Not familiar, will give it a look/see later. I'm pretty burnt out from this sh#t..I really don't see this happening. Last week, was 2 threads saying Chinese troops in Stanley Park

Fear mongering is what I see. I will take a look though.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is chilling if true. It'd be way beyond anything related to any virus threat or health concerns.

Any corroboration on this? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me because this is the way I've thought it was all headed from the first implementation of restrictions and lock-downs, though I've hoped all along that I've been just a paranoid conspiracy theorist with crazy ideas.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Man, that's far more extreme than I ever expected, esp. from Canada.

I'm chiming in to see what new reports come in on this. Thanks, S&F.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

That is chilling if true. It'd be way beyond anything related to any virus threat or health concerns.

Any corroboration on this? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me because this is the way I've thought it was all headed from the first implementation of restrictions and lock-downs, though I've hoped all along that I've been just a paranoid conspiracy theorist with crazy ideas.

I'm not buying it. The death rate, at this point does not justify any of these actions. We are polite people, but not going to roll over for this kind of draconian measures.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What was foretold could never be justified and yet it is here.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: incoserv

I'm not buying it. The death rate, at this point does not justify any of these actions. We are polite people, but not going to roll over for this kind of draconian measures.

I never thought that Americans would roll over for the crap they have. I'm a US citizen but live outside of the US as a legal resident in a third country. My host country's reactions - at least where I am - have been fairly relaxed. I'm pretty sure that had I been back in my home state, I'd likely be in jail by now. At least I hope would be.

What I see happening is that they push us as far as they can then back off. They want to see what it'll take to get us to submit. There's an analogy to this in the economic sphere. Have you noticed - at least in the US - that when they want to jack up the price of gasoline, the process goes like this?

1. Gas is at, say, $1.50 a gallon.
2. Suddenly it goes up to $2.25 a gallon.
3. Everybody screams at $2.25 a gallon.
4. They drop it to $1.85 a gallon and everybody is happy.

I heard a description of the working out of the old Soviet dialectic principle once. It was said that the idea was like driving a nail. You don't set the nail all at once with one big blow. You use many successive blows and you draw back between blows to give it a rest. This is what is happening. We are being conditioned for complete domination and submission. I think that this is where they want to take things, and I think that most people either can't or don't want to see it.
:
edit on 2020 10 17 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This might be related
link

OTTAWA, Ontario, October 9, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – An Ontario politician is raising alarm over the Trudeau Liberal government’s plan to expand COVID isolation/quarantine facilities coast to coast.

Randy Hillier, Independent Ontario MPP for Lanark, Frontenac & Kingston, expressed concern over the “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” in the provincial question period late this week.

He asked the Doug Ford government of Ontario if they knew of “how many of these camps will be built, and how many people does this government expect to detain.” He pointed out how documentation shows that the “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” could be used for “other requirements” besides for COVID-19.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it but I would need another source for verification. When a site's directory headings include one that says literally "Crazy #" I take it's comments with a grain or 5 of salt.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Don't know nothin about that website, but the list does follow some logical projections, out from what is already being seen.

It's not local to any nation though, as it would be worldwide, and driven by the useful-idiot lackeys of the technocrats.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm not buying it. The death rate, at this point does not justify any of these actions.

The death rate didn’t justify lockdowns.
The death rate didn’t justify masks.
The death rate didn’t justify online school.
The death rate didn’t justify closing small businesses.

I’m not saying THIS report is true, but a I’m still researching. But I have seen once governments grasp control, they rarely give it up. Like here we are, Patriot Act, almost 20 years later.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Canada might have got spared from the first wave, but this virus will cause them a lot of problems this winter. There is no way to stop this unless they get a good vaccine, even then social distancing will have to be observed and masks will need to be worn in high risk situations to slow the spread. The vaccines will only be maybe sixty percent effective, that applies to almost all nations vaccines I think. There will be some people who get major side effects from the vaccine too, but maybe only one in a thousand or so. It will follow family lines if they have that kind of immunity, and those people probably are not at a high risk of getting a severe case anyway, their immune system will fight it off. But also, they have a greater risk of a cytokine storm from the disease if their innate system does not properly find it and kill it because it is being suppressed by something either in food chemistry or in pharmacology. I do not think Canada has nearly as many chemicals added to or used on foods as America does. They seem to be following Europe more as far as being cautious.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I live Vancouver

And if they tried that even with Dr Henry’s crocodile tears I’m sure people would revolt.

There’s been just over 200 deaths in a pop. of over 5 million province wide. Almost all of deaths following the pre existing conditions scenario.

They harp about cases and cases but the death curve is non existent, I for one would be loud as hell as I already am at this point joining other like minded people at gatherings against this BS.

THE NARRATIVE IS LOST!!!

At least here where the beaches have been packed I’ve worked everyday. Rode transit with my “CoNViD Hoax”, “Useless Placebo” mask, been too pub twice a week, and shop everywhere you don’t need a mask. And NO ONES DYING!!

So if Fidels son wants to go full draconian he will have many of us fight back who are already very ready.

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

We should dump a big pile of poor dead lobsters on his from lawn.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

They harp about cases and cases but the death curve is non existent, I for one would be loud as hell as I already am at this point joining other like minded people at gatherings against this BS.

Actually there is a Freedom Rally Vancouver this weekend.

***Attention Patriots & Freedom Fighters***

Massive Freedom Rally being organized for Vancouver on October 17th!

Regarding the OP the organizers do not want to promote that unvalidated information as they feel it would discredit their cause.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One thing for sure forget the vaccine already 3582 mutations genomes recorded around the world

nextstrain.org...

they have hard time following influenza with 4-5 mutations each yeah

edit on 17-10-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Following as I posted the very same thing from a different source this morning on my Facebook page.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not the cytokine storm that wreaks havoc with the China flu, but the bradykinin storm
bgr.com/2020/09/01

That’s the bradykinin hypothesis, which refers to a compound that’s affected directly by the virus, and which could lead to a “bradykinin storm” that can cause serious problems and lead to death.

edit on Sat Oct 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: tidy up the link

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wonder when they are going to release the "mutation" into the public.
edit on 17-10-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah I know, went looking for a verification source but had not found one yet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join