It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Video Exposing the True Nature of Joe Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Basically you're going to vote for a man who hasn't helped the black community in any way in almost 5 decades, because it might remove the only president who has made the moves and signed into laws, orders that do help black communities.

Prove me wrong.

Its funny how after 8 years of a Black President and Biden they could not do the same. We all need to remember the BLM riots, deny Wall Street anarchists, ANTIFA etc all started on Obama's watch.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Unlike Joe, Trump has a lifetime record of giving unsolicited assistance to people in need. The majority of it done privately, no press photo op in sight -

I know I'm wasting my time, you're never gonna watch this.

Trump has a long history of screwing people over.

If he’s done anything benevolent — be assured there’s something in it for him.

I know I'm wasting my time, you're never gonna watch this.

Point proven - thanks for that.

It’s too late for Trump. I don’t care if you show him cuddling puppies.

He’s proven who he is.

A corrupt, narcissist, psychopath.

I agree with two of those i will let you figure out which two

link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: M5xaz

Are you seriously calling me a pedophile?

Shame on you!

Oh, yeah.

Seems to be their latest derangement.

I’ve been called a pedo about 10 times.

Really??? Because I’ve been accused of just about everything. And truth be told I did about half of it. But NO ONE has ever accused me of being a pedo.

You tend to be on the Trump side.

But not always. I’m honestly flattered you took the time to notice. Yes, I am your political mortal enemy but I am no ones puppet and I appreciate that you noticed.

I know, that’s why I said “tend”.

Annee, if I can be honest with you, I think that little acknowledgement warmed my cold heart half a degree.
If you and your side really want to see some kind of progress between these two sides, your side NEEDS to stop talking to us like we’re zombies. Like it or not, we are just as smart, and dumb, as your side is.
Trump won because a lot of us are tired of being talked to like we are children by people who are even dumber (most of the time)

link   
If I put the "true nature" of Joe Biden in this thread, I'd be banned from ATS for life. Not going to do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: putnam6
Empathy is a fine trait to have but it isn't paramount or even in the top 10 to a successful leader not to mention isn't gonna bring back the economy.

Yeah. The economy isn't coming back easy, no matter who wins the presidency. I would rather Republicans won, and owned the economy they created. But they don't want it. Republicans are the people that will make Joe Biden win, and then blame the economy on Democrats.

I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

So, if Republicans win and the economy becomes even stronger than it was prior to Chyna Virus, I'm guessing you'll admit you were wrong?

All depends on why it is strong. if it is strong because .gov keeps printing the money to spend, then in itself it isn't really strong. If it strong simply because stocks went up, then it really isn't strong. if it is strong because the FED lowers rates to below zero, then it really isn't strong. If it becomes strong where all workers make a dignified wage that allows them to live a decent life, provide the care their families need, provide for their years in retirement, then yes I will give him credit.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was around when this was happening.

You are not that old.... I'm 60 and I'm not that old though I was bussed to a Black School in the early 70s for a few years. ANNEE is old enough so I'll give her street creds, but you....lol

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

You're assuming that Joe Biden is racist. I don't share your view.

www.youtube.com...

That video right there what Joe Biden said .

That is the definition of racisim .

He painted an entire culture of people with a political ideolog brush, he has a record of racism True racism dating back 50 yrs.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Then tell me what he's done for black people. He's had almost 5 decades and he's most known for his VP calling him out because he didn't support busing and said he didn't want his white kids growing up in a jungle.

FFS, Sookie, if Trump had ever said something like that then you'd be gnashing your teeth, ready to pounce. How would you feel if Trump said Ben Carson was the first clean and articulate black man he'd met?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Trump was a damn liberal for 50 years loved by all the liberals to include all the Black leaders, but in the last 4 years the left has turned him into racist. Biden was 100% racist in his first 30 years in office, very hard to deny that. Maybe in the last 17 he has changed, but he has a serious history of racism, but in his revisionist history he has been so good for minorities.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Trump was a damn liberal for 50 years loved by all the liberals to include all the Black leaders, but in the last 4 years the left has turned him into racist.
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly .

Funny how quickly they turn on people.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
joe biden is most definitely a racist

He said so himself. Remember his views on mixed-races at schools?

Of course you don’t

And according to the black community, President Trump is not racist

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Is this the same Biden empathy that tried to shut down black kids from going to white schools?

I was around when this was happening. Forced desegregation was uncomfortable. Bussing black kids to white schools was very controversial. They sure weren't happy about bussing white kids into black schools. A lot of people thought it was child abuse.

That's why we have the "Fair Housing Act" today...which Trump is trying to repeal by Executive Order! Saving suburban housewives...LOL

Who was it that supported bussing and Segregation ?

He was a Democrat Senator ... I forget his name .

Oh yea
Senator Joe Biden.

link   

Trump won because a lot of us are tired of being talked to like we are children by people who are even dumber (most of the time)

But isn't that the overall view of the left that people are not smart enough to provide for themselves on their own with little Government oversite? For some reason the left doesn't feel that people can make their own decisions and live with those decisions... They need to make the decisions for everyone... And as you said it doesn't mean they are smart to actually make good ones.

link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Trump was a damn liberal for 50 years loved by all the liberals to include all the Black leaders, but in the last 4 years the left has turned him into racist.
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly .

Funny how quickly they turn on people.

I still remember a speech by Trump in 2015 where Ivanka asked him what she should do since she's a liberal and he's a Republican now. Trump told her to remain a liberal because if she doesn't, they'll be coming for blood. She saw the true colors of the left and left them behind. Trump was right, again.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Are you seriously calling me a pedophile?

Shame on you!

Oh, yeah.

Seems to be their latest derangement.

I’ve been called a pedo about 10 times.

Really??? Because I’ve been accused of just about everything. And truth be told I did about half of it. But NO ONE has ever accused me of being a pedo.

You tend to be on the Trump side.

But not always. I’m honestly flattered you took the time to notice. Yes, I am your political mortal enemy but I am no ones puppet and I appreciate that you noticed.

I know, that’s why I said “tend”.

Annee, if I can be honest with you, I think that little acknowledgement warmed my cold heart half a degree.
If you and your side really want to see some kind of progress between these two sides, your side NEEDS to stop talking to us like we’re zombies. Like it or not, we are just as smart, and dumb, as your side is.

I was Republican for 40+ years.

I am aware of the difference between people of the Right and Left.

We are not going to agree on why Trump won. I just hope there is a different turnout this election.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Who was it that supported bussing and Segregation ?

He was a Democrat Senator ... I forget his name .

Oh yea
Senator Joe Biden.

It wasn't that he just supported it...he was one of the leading Senators to push it.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

And according to the black community, President Trump is not racist

Well now that the WOKE privilege White left has taken over the BLM movement there is no room in that movement for Blacks anymore. Trump win or lose will have the highest Black/Latino percentage for Conservatives seen in recent history.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thank you for that. What I see here is ACTING, a reality show, not real human empathy.

Fair enough... and I'd bet plenty of folks seeing that video of Biden just see a creepy old man creeping on a boy...

Perspective is everything.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Joe loves to "expose his true nature", especially around female Secret Service agents.

Here, this is from the hyper-left Atlantic -

"Agents say that, whether at the vice president's residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude. Female Secret Service agents find the behavior offensive,"

In Defense of Naked Joe Biden

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well now that the WOKE privilege White left has taken over the BLM movement there is no room in that movement for Blacks anymore. Trump win or lose will have the highest Black/Latino percentage for Conservatives seen in recent history.

Careful bro. The AP has said we are not allowed to capitalize white anymore. You are on thin ice!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join