It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sources Tell Fox News FBI Has Possession Of Hunter Biden Laptop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: burntheships

" The FBI and CIA concur
with the ODNI that the laptop and emails are not part
of any Russian disinformation campaign. "

Hmm... So what does the MSM do Now to DENY it . ?

It was the UK ?
France ?
Portugal ?
Anywhere but Iran , North Korea , and for gosh sake not China.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One of Hunter Biden's business partners (Bevan Cooney) was arrested 2 weeks ago. He "flipped", giving Breitbart.com access to all his Google accounts (Gmail primarily).

Today, it's reported he was moved out of his Oregon prison, to an undisclosed location. For safety I presume.

twitter.com...

Also, another of Hunter's business partners, Devon Archer, was re-arrested last week.

STORY: buffalochronicle.com...

Remember when Democrats used to say "The walls are closing in on Trump" each time one of his associates was indicted on bullsh'it charges by Mueller?

These Biden Crime Family crimes are THE REAL DEAL folks.

From The Buffalo chronicle link:

“Many of the emails are the business partners discussing, without Hunter’s participation, what Hunter’s role is in all of this,” Schweizer explains. “What’s very clear is Hunter brings no money to the table, but he is considered the avenue to the administration.” “There are emails that talk about how they are going to do business deals where they want to get union pension money and that Hunter is going to leverage the relationships that his dad has with public employee unions to get that money,” he explains.

What Douche bags! Absolutely infuriating!

edit on 20-10-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

One of Hunter Biden's business partners (Bevan Cooney) was arrested 2 weeks ago. He "flipped", giving Breitbart.com access to all his Google accounts (Gmail primarily).

Today, it's reported he was moved out of his Oregon prison, to an undisclosed location. For safety I presume.

twitter.com...

Wow, states evidence?

Is it time to go back and compare the Epstein timeline?

Joe's brother owns an island about 7 miles away from
the dreaded Epstein Island compound.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
And now...Hannity has sent camera's to Joe Biden's
home and asks him to come out and explain all of this.

Hannity sends cameras to Biden home, urges Dem nominee to 'come outside' and address Hunter scandal
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think the language on “purported” is simply part of how the process works, yes the FBI and DOJ are in possession of the Laptop, however it is now up to them to verify said contents. So of course they’re going to use that language, it’s somewhat of a legal thing I believe.

All we know is that this is Hunter Biden’s laptop, with receipt.

There is no denying that this is his stuff.

Regardless of what the outcome is, this is not good for Biden. There are people I know who don’t even associate anything involved with that mess that may potentially be on Hunters laptop. So this it can really hurt his chances, I guess we shall see here in a few days.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

twitter.com...

Wow, states evidence?

Is it time to go back and compare the Epstein timeline?

Joe's brother owns an island about 7 miles away from
the dreaded Epstein Island compound.

I would add to what you accurately stated, but people are finding it hard to swallow that Joe Biden intentionally used his office for family enrichment. He (like Obama) is viewed by most Americans as being Mr. Nice guy. Saddled with advancing dementia...but "nice".

The young girl swaps between Joe's island (Water island) and Epstein's nearby island, would be too much for them right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why do you think Hunter's laptop contents were not verified by the FBI months ago?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
And now...Hannity has sent camera's to Joe Biden's
home and asks him to come out and explain all of this.

Hannity sends cameras to Biden home, urges Dem nominee to 'come outside' and address Hunter scandal
www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully the FBI will tell Hannity's camera crew when the 21 heavily armed agents, 3 helicopters, 9 viscous dogs, and Armored Tank will raid Joe's house. The FBI needs to tip off FoxNews about Joe's raid, just like they tipped off CNN about Roger Stone's raid.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
83 pages of Hunter Biden Emails 🧐🤔

Great, thank you!
Are these from the laptop or are they from Cooney's account?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I cannot help but notice the absence of anti Trump posters in all the Biden threads today

edit on 21-10-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
I cannot help but notice the absence of anti Trump posters in all the Biden threads today

They need to regroup and come up with the talking
points to argue with the ODNI, FBI, and DOJ.

They are currently getting orders from Media Matters,
Share Blue and The Lincoln Project.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

They are "holding their breath", waiting for the October surprise Nancy Pelosi promised to pull from her quiver.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The FBI told the Mac shop owner to keep his mouth shut.

Giuliani added that although the FBI agent said to the shop owner, “Don’t worry, as long as you don’t say anything, nothing will happen.” The shop owner still copied 4 hard drives, 2 of them. Leave it to a friend for safekeeping in case the owner himself is killed.

gnews.org...

He reportedly has a "dead mans switch" of some type
ready in case he takes a hit.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Man what a day! This escalated really fast. It's almost like the left over-played their hand. The media looks complicate in a cover up, the FBI is losing credibility on multiple fronts and the democrats have some serious explaining to do. So much crow being eaten in the forums. Oh and the social media companies being called out, I almost forgot! Now it remains to be seen what next?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
83 pages of Hunter Biden Emails 🧐🤔

Re: st4.ning.com...

On page 36 is where the Buzzfeed reporter first sounded the alarm about Hunter being placed on the board of a Ukrainian Gas Company.

I wonder if the reporter (Max Seddon) received a visit from the Biden Crime Family employee named Knuckles Louie?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

What needs to be said? We still dont know if what Rudy has is real because he did not do the very simple thing that even wikileaks did, which is release the emails with in full so they can be publicly verified, instead we got PDFs and a picture...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Well, if the FBI have it, then count on them screwing it up, they have to protect their masters. Hillary's e-mails come to mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Well, if the FBI have it, then count on them screwing it up, they have to protect their masters. Hillary's e-mails come to mind.

The FBI already screwed it up. They took possession of it by subpoena last December. The agent that collected it specializes in child sex crimes.
The FBI collected it from the computer repair shop owner the day before the impeachment proceedings started against Trump. Exculpatory info for Trump was on that laptop.
We had no indication that the FBI had it until it was announced publicly by Giuliani that he possessed the copy of the hard drive.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Chance321

The FBI already screwed it up. They took possession of it by subpoena last December. The agent that collected it specializes in child sex crimes.
The FBI collected it from the computer repair shop owner the day before the impeachment proceedings started against Trump. Exculpatory info for Trump was on that laptop.
We had no indication that the FBI had it until it was announced publicly by Giuliani that he possessed the copy of the hard drive.

It's looking like the FBI is still in the tank for the left. it's a shame we don't have a guy in the white house who could make things happen on this. Looks like his DOJ isn't Doing their Job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join