It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search "who will you vote for poll" on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So I did a search on Twitter .

"who will you vote for poll".

It's very telling or...

Russian Bots.

Lol.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Great Original Post, very helpful for those of us that don't bother with Twitter.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So what were your findings?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I searched and found zer0 🐰👀

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13
So what were your findings?

Interesting exercise.

I looked and and will report. I have an Twitter acc't (largely unused. mostly just to view threads when I want). It is astounding. Every one of them gives the President a MASSIVE lead. I'll do links to a couple of my favorites, then I'll add some screen caps and comments below.

This one indicates an 86% or so preference for the President.

This one from The Bay Area Newser, being based in the SF area, is interesting.

:
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I searched too and found a ton of them. Not one showed Biden as a clear winner. A total Red Wave on 100% of the "polls" listed on Twitter

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
So I did a search on Twitter .

"who will you vote for poll".

It's very telling or...

Russian Bots.

Lol.

Holy ... those Russian bots sure have been busy!

Best result for Biden still have Trump outperforming him 2:1 !

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

If you go to Twitter and do a search either as the OP instructed or with the hashtag #presidentialpoll, you'll get a long list of results. Now, granted that these are unscientific polls, one would still expect to see some leaning toward Trump and some leaning toward Biden, depending on the demographic of the followers of the person posting the poll. In other words, if some progressive tweeter were to post a poll, you'd expect that his followers would be mostly progressives and would select Biden, so you should see some leaning that way. But that's not what I saw. I scrolled down quite a ways and every poll was from 80% to 90% for Trump.

Either Donald Trump is going to see a landslide mandate ... or maybe those progressive types just don't know how to set up polls on Twitter.

Yeah, I bet that's it. Progressives as a community lack the technical know-how to set up a poll on twitter. I bet that's it. I"m sure this is a meaningless anomaly.

Interesting ...

:
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Then there's this opinion poll on opinion polls, completely unsurprising in results but entertaining nonetheless ...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So if the polls show trump leading it's time for a happy dance but if the polls show Biden ahead, it's fake news. Is that how it works?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I like how they used the hashtag #democats. Meow.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So if the polls show trump leading it's time for a happy dance but if the polls show Biden ahead, it's fake news. Is that how it works?

Need you be reminded that the "polls" showed Hillary winning by a large margin?

The point is, for those a bit slow on the uptake, that the polls run by the "news" wires (using the word "news" very generously) are up against two problems.

First, it's been proven that they selective in whom they contact and how they ask the question.
Second, the majority of those who are voting for the President's re-election have no respect for the news wires and won't answer their questions. If I'm called by a polling organization and asked whom I'm voting for, I'll tell them to jump in a lake (if I'm in a good mood) because I don't trust or respect them. You'll find that many, many conservatives feel the same.

So, on both counts the conservative selection is being under-reported. Maybe it's not "fake news," maybe it's just stupid news reporters.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Uh, they all used that hashtag, along with #republican or #gop, #biden and #trump as well.

So, your point is ...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Uh, they all used that hashtag, along with #republican or #gop, #biden and #trump as well.

So, your point is ...

They all used the hashtag "#democats" ? 😹

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Even Fox, trumps hand picked news organization has trump falling behind .....

www.foxnews.com...

It really doesn't matter...votes don't matter, polls don't really reflect the final outcome...the electoral college has that all wrapped up.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

It really doesn't matter...votes don't matter, polls don't really reflect the final outcome...the electoral college has that all wrapped up.

Fox News is nothing more than controlled opposition. It's' owned by the same interests that control the other propaganda outlets. What Fox News says means nothing to a thinking person.

Anyway, if President Trump has an "hand-picked" news outlet, I suspect it'd be One America News Network.
:
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: afterthought.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

No, that's not how it works and no one implied it either.

Now, granted that these are unscientific polls, one would still expect to see some leaning toward Trump and some leaning toward Biden, depending on the demographic of the followers of the person posting the poll.

See what happens when your TDS kicks in before you finish reading?
You got all excited to make some snide Trump remark and your reading comprehension went to s##t.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I’m not surprised,. Don’t care for him at all but I will say I think the media likes to report Biden is in the lead. If they want Biden to win then stop making people think their votes won’t count anyways.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

I’m still waiting for the latest from CNN tossing room. 🥛

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And is social media actually moderated for it's truthfulness? Surely anyone can post anything. This could all be the one guy pumping out random logons with some sort of spreadsheet of names and a script and you could never know.

Why not look at other polls by companies that have at least a nod towards some sort of integrity (or else they'd lose credibility and therefore paying customers)?

edit on 20/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join