It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN ARE EVIL!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have to agree with you to some extent. The problem with alot of men is women. yes.

Many of the men I know actually have womens type values to guide them. Their mothers were the dominant figure in thier lives. Their ease and comfort were mostly through a woman as the women held sway in the home and guided the men to produce through one strategy or another. They had little male guidance in their lives.
These men have womens values and thinking...in short they are high maintenance. Most of the women I know are not intrested in maintaining a man in the style to which he is accustomed..or thinks he deserves from her career earnings. Do you know any???

I dont recall exactly when this line of thought occured to me..but it was quite a revelation when it did. I dont think many of the guys even think about it..it is just a normal part of thier persona now. THey think this is normal.
You know ..these guys dress nicely ..etc etc...wil take a woman to the sack etc ...but when the rubber meats the road..they cannot even defend a mans position on much of anything outside of thier consumption levels. Astonishing. Outside of this they are femminine ..high maintenance.

It takes alot of thought for a man to break this kind of conditioning and to think it through. Not much hope for many of them. This is part of what I think that many women complain about when they declare ..where are all the real men??

A man or a woman are what they are first..on the inside..not the outside. I think alot of this line of thought has been lost to the fast food lane of thinking...consumerism ..today. To many people ..male and female defining themselves by what they consume not by what they know. This is a disasterous trail to be on or on which to partake. It takes some people three or four times to realize it..many do not.

There are women out here who are just as bad in many areas..statistics are begining to bear this out. They are just not discussed in the news for thier significance.

This situation is a mans fault as someone earlier posted....a mans fault for being stupid...I think is what they posted. I agree with them on this. Alot of men need to wise up ..alot. Not likely...

And Dr Strangecraft..I agree .. a good meal ..prepared for a woman and a foot rub..is something that so few men know much about anymore. It works wonders for a woman.

Thanks,
Orangetom

<< 1  2   >>

join